Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2006, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Creation Vs. Evolution

Did anyone read that?

Old 08-18-2006, 08:21 PM

Headvoid, If you aren't going to read my fucking posts then kindly don't fucking reply, OK? I joined this site to discuss certain subjects, my little friend. I can do without your glib fucking smartass retorts when you haven't even read what I have written on the subject matter. Now I am inclined not to take you seriously in the other thread of mine that you posted in. Either be serious about it or leave, OK?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:30 PM

GOD not only can command the death of the flesh, but is the only one who can also command and execute the death of the soul, the second death. The GOD of the Bible is not the god of the churches. The GOD of the Bible is GOD. Why should this bother anyone. GOD does not hide from the human species, but gives them the truth. It is the human who makes up the story of a weak and meek god. GOD is exactly as described in the Bible and the only correct English translation is known by all.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:11 PM

I don't see any reason for God to be so mysterious about the whole thing. Its not like we can screw him up on his plans by knowing about it. A simple "Dummies Guide to Understanding the Bible" would be a large help. Maybe God buried one somewhere.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:33 AM

Creationists believe that God buried Dinosaur bones to test us. I always laugh at that. The idea that they think the God that they so believe in, would try to trick them - i.e deceive them.

warped logic.

Sorry O_Vaughn, I will make more effort to read your essays next time.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:35 AM

Let me clarify what I mean in my post above. I do not believe that God is mysterious or is trying to shine us on. The concept that God created the earth old is not because God is trying to trick us. Its simply becuase we operate under different rules then God does.

For example if I took a microwave oven back in time and cooked a chicken in 15 minutes and then served it, the people of that time would think it was cooked in an oven and that it took an hour. They would not be able to understand how I could do it any faster. As science progresses, I belive it will take us closer to God then away from it.

So is the earth 6000 years old in our time frame? I do not believe it is but I believe it could be. I acutally believe that time is irrelevant to God. If he wanted to take billions of years to create the universe nothing is stopping him.

Oh one question, How long was Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before they sinned. Perhaps that would account for the missing time. Or if we are not talking about literal days during the 6 day creation process.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:32 PM

Why should GOD be obsessed with humans? Humans rejected GOD twice. The ego of a human is completely out of proportion with its relevance to the universe. The id of a human would be more in keeping with a humans' true place. Some have a chance by their own choosing to become another type of being. Something useful for a change instead of a blight of greed and arrogance. Most after experiencing this different type of self will reject it and follow their true ruler and master into the only place reserved for them. GOD is neither mysterious or a beggar. GOD has done all of this before.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Why should GOD be obsessed with humans?
God is obsessed with humans all the time. He loves humans like you would'nt believe. Even gave His only begotton Son. He seeks after man day and night.

Quote:
Humans rejected GOD twice. The ego of a human is completely out of proportion with its relevance to the universe.
Hence the coming catastrophe.

The human ego is Lucifer claiming NOTHING is greater than he who rules this Earthly life.

The "unconnected" ego can act out ANYTHING because the human ego can justify ANYTHING.

The keeping of Gods laws PROMOTES life rather than destroys it.

Just a reminder...

"Keep the Commandments, love thy God with all thy heart and soul, love thy neighbour as thyself".

Any New Agers got a problem with that? Or do I have to beat the love of Christ into you? :lol:
Old 08-20-2006, 09:05 PM

GOD is not obsessed with the human race. GOD wants the soul that inhabits the human to be useful and show GOD that this soul is beginning to understand and will respond freely and not as an automaton. There is no battle for the soul as your priests would have. GOD owns the soul. I speak nothing new. It has been repeated over and over again so that at the proper time, and that time is not yet, no soul will have the power to defend itself with ignorance. I do not care for converts or disciples or followers or even belief. Believe as you choose, listen to whom you choose. Do as you will. Silence has never been part of my business. Light against light is blindness as is dark against dark. Light and dark can only be perceived in opposition to each other and that is my job and it is of an ancient age and no human can stop it or interfere with it. Many have tried and where are they.