Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2006, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Israel Must Be Held Accountable For Its International Law Violations

Like I said before, Hitler has dief way too early. If he continued his good work on jews, we won't have this kind of problems today.

ONE PARTY, ONE NATION, ONE FUHRER!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 04:58 AM

Default Re: Israel Must Be Held Accountable For Its International Law Violations

Like I said before, Hitler has dief way too early. If he continued his good work on jews, we won't have this kind of problems today.

ONE PARTY, ONE NATION, ONE FUHRER!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!

And, by the way, phuck the ragheads too, I do not like them either! The entire middle east should be turnet into a glass dezert with a few nice nukes.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:43 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't like the way Israel conducts military campaigns.
Even U.S Intelligence labels the IDF and Mossad as "ruthless". Knowing people who ACTUALLY frequent the area and experience FIRST HAND the daily grind I feel to some degree qualified to comment.

As for why the IDF is so ruthless and the Israeli population in general...please consult your Talmud.

Their you will find reference to being able to kill "Goiyim" INDIRECTLY at will. Able to have sexual relations with 3 year old girls and the wonderful "oral law" of sodomy with a Goiym child NOT being rape.

Here is the instructive Ted Pike video "The Other Israel". Also "Why The Mid East Bleeds".

Quote:
Maybe you should fly over there and inform their military staff how to do one without killing anyone.
Pointless. The IDF LOVES killing "Gentiles", "Goi", and "Amalakites". The IDF is mostly made up of Polish and Russian Jew economic refugee's desperate for a better life. They had a low view of life before they got to Israel and they sure as hell got a worse view after.

Quote:
Your attempt to show moral equalivalence between Hezbollah fails on so many levels that I wouldn't even know where to begin with you.
At least try. The purpose of a forum is to debate and let the truth slowly "ooze" out. We try to discuss "facts"...or what appear to be facts to ourselves. From this the "truth" sorta oozes out. It cant ooze out with glib statements like yours. Tell me "why" my attempt at moral equivilence is so wrong on "so many levels"?

Quote:
I stand by my statement. The use of disproportionate military force to respond to a military provacation is not only warranted but has always been used by nations.
Then whats the problem with Hizbollah? Be careful what you say. I'll pull it to bits and expose your ridiculous logic. You appear to believe in "survival of the fittest" then?

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword".

So be it with ALL the thugs in the region.

I'm glad you're here and look forward to debating. I also look forward to hearing of your military experiences. However...DEBATE!

I have no other agenda than the truth. I hope that is yours.

Sincerely,

Brendon O'Connell.
Western Australia. :-)
Old 08-20-2006, 09:09 PM

Has it ever occurred to anyone what would happen if Israel gets conquered or destroyed?

I'm not sorry for saying this but, It seems many of you are falling hook,line, and sinker from the massive propaganda machine of the Billionaire Arabs, in lock step with the Commie Leftist of the Western Nations, or did that not occur to you, do you not know of Communism's ties to Islamic Militancy?

Again "sherlock's" what will happen to your little cozy life's when the Islamic Jihadist's come to your town? And don't give me this bullshit leftist lies that it's all a Zionist plot.

Do your homework. Islamic Raghead Killers are real. take the time. of all the damm places they've not Assimilated, Australia, France, Europe in general, ooops, I mean Eurabia, and Arabralia.

Israel falls,America falls, America falls, you fall!
Old 08-21-2006, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Has it ever occurred to anyone what would happen if Israel gets conquered or destroyed?
It wont. The Arabs are fools. They will NEVER destroy Israel militarily.

Revalation details what is going to happen. God will NEVER allow His people to be destroyed. A small remnant will remain and Israel will be what it has always meant to be...a shining light to all nations with Christ as King.

Israel is currently run by simple war like thugs. Thugs for hire through the Rothschild owned and run British Intelligence system which owns the U.S system through the "East Coast Blue Bloods" like the Bush's.

The current leadership of israel are originally converts from the central plains of Rssia with ZERO ties to the area. It is as if a Catholic convert from Swaziland suddenly claimed Rome. Ridiculous.

Quote:
I'm not sorry for saying this but, It seems many of you are falling hook,line, and sinker from the massive propaganda machine of the Billionaire Arabs
The "billionair Arabs" are SIMPLE lap dogs of the powers that put them their in the first place. Consult a basic history book for the history of the region. Particuly the "Balfour Conference" and the machinations of WW1 where "Laurence Of Arabia" (a British Intelligence asset) conned the dumb Arabs into getting rid of the Turkish Empire their. The Arabs were promised Palestine and "self rule". Ha! Suckers! Hav'nt the brown people learnt yet? A white mans word is worthless.

The Saudi Royal family do as they are told. The massive oil profits they are invested BACK into Wall Street and the City Of London Banking system. Should they get "uppity", they die of thirst in the desert or wake up with a heart attack. The training of the Royal body gaurd is done by the "Rand Corporation"...a private asset of the CIA.

Quote:
...in lock step with the Commie Leftist of the Western Nations, or did that not occur to you, do you not know of Communism's ties to Islamic Militancy?
Russia is an owned and operated subsidery of the European Royal/Banking Houses. Putin, while appearing as a nationalist, spends an AWFUL lot of time with his Lefty friends like Gerhard Schroeder (former German leader) at Bilderberger conferences.

White men stick together and the silly Arabs are tag teamed by this grouping of Internationalist Elitist and their various lackeys. Russia is egging on Iran and selling them weapons. Iran will be destroyed unless it is VERY, VERY careful. Russia is rebuliding it's economy RAPIDLY due to the high oil price. I ask you...who will benefit from more war in the region and a spiralling oil price?

Quote:
Again "sherlock's" what will happen to your little cozy life's when the Islamic Jihadist's come to your town? And don't give me this bullshit leftist lies that it's all a Zionist plot.
Indeed, thats EXACTLY what it is..."a Zionist Plot". Israel is the expert when it comes to framing Arabs. I belive at the DIRECT behest of it's masters in London and Washington. Who financed the "Madrahsses" (Islamic Fundamentalist Schools) all over the region? The Saudi's? YES! And who do the Saudi's answewr to? Are you getting it yet?

Also, these people have LEGITAMATE grievences against the West who are seeking to make the Islamic world "secular" and DESTROY traditional Islam so it's women can work more and do more shopping.

Thomas Barnett

Quote:
Do your homework. Islamic Raghead Killers are real.
Indeed. The "real ones" dont get around much though. They stick close to home being "mad killers" and easily spotted.

The REAL killers who scare me are Mossad run killers who do the "dirt Arab killer" framing. Please do some homework on this fairly basic fact known to most konspiracy kooks.

Quote:
Israel falls,America falls, America falls, you fall!
America is being taken down by NEO-BOLSHEVIKS like Bush and the Penac crew. They are 5th Columnists who's job is to "energise the Left" and plunge the U.S into civil war and economic chaos. From their the Left can take over and institute MORE laws to prevent nasty "right wing fascists" (read revoloutionary bolsheviks) from EVER being so nasty again. They will keep ALL the state security apparatus in place and blame nasty Bush and his ultra right wing crew for the pain. The U.N will step in...Hillary for Prezzie and Bill for U.N...Bono and the Pope leading the choir.

America is owned and run by the City Of London through the East Coast Blue Bloods that Professor Quigley so aptly describes.

Do NOT fall for the propoganda that the Arab is your enemy. NO, they ar'nt all angels but they are fighting the Left inspired secular enemy that wishes to destroy ALL religion...particularly Judaism, Islam and most of all Christianity. Consult your Pike and Mazzini letters. Makow has heaps on this on his site.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:06 PM

All Conspiracies Aside: Speaking Militarily!

TB, you misjudged my meaning of What Would Happen If Israel was Conquered, or Defeated!

I should've said Militarily, but as usual, when I post here I'm always in a hurry, such as right now, I gotta get back to work. So I'll try to make my point.

Firstly, your conspiracy theories are in-line with mine, I would say your 80% correct, My thinking at the above mentioned post was along the lines of (NON-CONSPIRATORIAL) therefore you must take off your "Tin-Foil-Hat." (just kidding) :-P Here's my point, And again Strictly Militarily speaking, Reviewing the LOSS Israel sustained fighting the HEZBO'S confirms my beleifs that the west is DEAD so to speak.

It seems that the west is losing it's grip on reality, the right to survive, the right to prevail over the "enemy" without feeling ashamed, you get my point, LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER! If you think that all the world's decisions and outcomes are somehow controlled behind the scenes, your quite frankly insane! YES, the scenario of WW3 is, and has been planned for centuries, however, the strategic CHESS GAME is being played right before our eyes, You, I hate to say, are misjudging the RAGHEADS. You have to look beyond the absurd Western View as them being inferior and no match for the Western Military Might, this my friend is the "deception" being used by them. And them I mean Russia, China, Iran, Syria,and the rest who will line up against the west. Don't take this as a insult TB, your views I respect as very knowledgeable, and Forthright, I hope you can offer me your "last days" WW3 scenario, as I would greatly appreciate it, THX. 8-)

P.S. This is one of those "days" where I miss the incredible mind of good ole JOE! VIALLS!
also I would suggest to anyone reading this to do study on "Asymetric" warfare, and the writings of Tsun-Su, the great master of Chinese Warfare, then you'll see what I'm getting at>

http://www.joevialls.co.uk/