Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2006, 06:05 AM

Default Dear Jon:

My opinion/my heart 12/07/06

Here Comes the Sun!

Dear Jon:

In reference to your column of Tuesday, July 11, 2006, I am gravely concerned with the bold headline at the top of the page, “ Time to round up the enemy within”. How very brave of you to be so forthright and honest in your assertions. I take my hat off to you. I love your strong penmanship regarding that idiots 'limp-wristed' mind.

As a mother of three, I am disgusted to read the upper left portion of your column.

“Attorney General Lord Goldsmith has proved the paedo's pal.”

I would express to yourself and your readers, the deep concern I have for Britain's children regarding the egregious crimes of a sexual violent nature being committed against the children of this great nation of England, by those abusing their positions of power, paid by our tax dollar.

I humbly implore you to request of your editor, a poll of your wide readership be taken as to whether the people of England feel it necessary to isolate the paedophiles from societies children permanently, once and for all.

I am grateful that there are fine English gentlemen such as yourself who are willing to speak out for our nations children. God bless you, kind sir.

N.B. It's all about priorities – jail a granny for council tax or isolate the 'nonses' permanently at a low, low cost? A deserted island for each sex of child molester is what I propose - no breeding rights. There are plenty of un-used islands just off our coast and I am certain that our fine British Navy, if called upon, would protect protect the children and prevent their escape.

Sincerely,
Charity Sweet
anti copyright XXX God bless the children – small and great XXX