Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Why conspiracy is a theological problem

The concept of "political theology" was introduced by Carl Schmitt in 1922 in his justly famous and equally notorious Politische Theologie. A central claim of his theory is that all political concepts are secularised theological concepts. The author was discarded by the official political science because of his collaboration with the Nazis.

Until the modern times, i.e. tha last two centuries, people had lived in a theological society: religion was the very center of their lives. The modern concept of state brought with it the separation between it and church. Religion had to retire in the private area. “What’s wrong with it?” say a lot of people; I used to say it too, until my private study of politics and conspiracy revealed me one thing: what Illuminati hate most is Jesus Christ; their whole effort is directed against Christianity.

Many think that churches are part of the conspiracy too, and they may be right. The evil sect that rules the world is perverse enough to corrupt churches and transform the main Christian principles in “traps for fools”. That is why so many think that religion too is nothing but a tool of the elite.

If one doesn’t think religiously, one cannot comprehend what is going on. We are fighting first with ideas. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph 6:12)

What makes people tick is ideas. They have the same imaterial nature as the spirits. One of the Desert Fathers even said that thoughts are nothing but spirits.

Of course, that doesn’t mean that we should give up reasoning. But if we confine ourselves to use only our reason, we lose the most important part of the design.

Old 02-04-2005, 04:18 AM

Default The Eye of the Heart

Quote:
Vlad wrote:
what Illuminati hate most is Jesus Christ; their whole effort is directed against Christianity.
And the Buddha and Buddhism, and Islam, and in fact all peoples following a Traditional Way. I would say their whole effort is directed against any of the revealed religions that lead in their own way to God.
What the Illuminati hate the most is if Man broke the illusion thinking that Man is a "machine" or "animal" and came to the insight that Man is the image of God and hence, has the Divine in Her.

Quote:
Many think that churches are part of the conspiracy too, and they may be right. The evil sect that rules the world is perverse enough to corrupt churches and transform the main Christian principles in “traps for fools”. That is why so many think that religion too is nothing but a tool of the elite.
Yeah, I used to think that too, but then I looked at my grandmother and thought, "she's not fooled by the elite; she goes to church and prays honestly, not because she believes in God but becuase the KNOWS God IS." She wasn't praying "for show", guilt, safety, fear; she couldn't care less about such things.

Quote:
Of course, that doesn’t mean that we should give up reasoning. But if we confine ourselves to use only our reason, we lose the most important part of the design.
Man is not ONLY intelligence.
The human intelligence according to Boethius is made up of:

Intellectus (Spirit)

Ratio

Imaginatio

Sensus

Of these four only the Intellectus is in the domain of metaphysics.
Ratio is, or should be "the handmaid" to the Intellectus.

Now, when I talk about the Intellect I don't mean it in the modern, erroneous way. People today use the word Intellect when they actually mean Reason.

The problem today is that Modern Science has put Reason above the Intellect; letting the Intellect be ruled by Reason when it should be the other way around!

The Intellect is enthroned in the heart; not the centre of the body, but the CENTRE OF THE SOUL. This is what the Sufis talk about when they refer to "the eye of the heart".

According to universal doctrine, Man lost sight of the Heart at Man's fall. Man lost the direct sense of the transcendent. Hence the NEED for metaphysics; the doctrine of the transcendent.
The main purpose of all esoterism (TRUE esoterism!) is to open that inward eye which is blind, in the Soul.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:08 AM

Default Re: The Eye of the Heart

I don't think that the Reason has been put above the Intellect; what they've been trying to do is to wipe out the Intellect completely! And I'm afraid they have succeded for the most of us ... Thus they have obtained a "new species": a man that is a mere animal with reason. A perfect slave.

About the properties of Imaginatio, do you know about the distinction made by the famous alchemist Paracelsus between "imaginatio phantastica" and "imaginatio vera"?
Old 02-04-2005, 05:35 AM

I don't think it is possible to destroy the Intellect. I do agree with you though that they sure try! But I think as long as a person is alive there is hope his/her Intellect will awaken. (We are made in God's image after all, despite all our failings and imperfections.) For some it takes a personal tragedy or serious trauma for it to awaken. Others seek to awaken it on purpose.

"There is only One Light, and "you" and "me" are holes in the lamp shade."
(MAHMUD SHABISTARI)

Quote:
"About the properties of Imaginatio, do you know about the distinction made by the famous alchemist Paracelsus between "imaginatio phantastica" and "imaginatio vera"?"
No. I'm all ears. I mean eyes. ;-)
Old 02-04-2005, 05:48 AM

He defied the scientists of the time to make "tabula rasa" in their heads: to get away from any knowledge of the outward world and to concentrate inward instead. But he warned them there are two types of objects in the imagination: scraps based on reality (phantasy) and those that a true seeker should find.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:55 AM

Default What Is Evil?

Quite good, that.

On another note:

do you think that what today would be mistakenly called New Age, i.e. anything other than Christianity is Evil?

The Buddhists for instance, have a totally different view on existence, metaphysics, "God", time and space. They often talk about "paranormal" events/skills.

Therefore; are they evil?
Old 02-04-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: What Is Evil?

Aha, you try me! I like it.

Let me put it this way: if Buddha would've had the chance to meet Jesus, he would've become one of His followers.

And, mind you! this is not some kind of stupid way of putting it, like "if Superman would fight Batman, who would win?" or something.

I'll tell you more, if you like.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:19 AM

I like.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:42 AM

You see, Draken, this is the most delicate problem: to challenge one's religious views. I may write a monstrously large message and still not be able to make you understand my view.

Furthermore, the risk of offending. I've gathered you're into buddhism and gnosticism. How would you feel if I'd tell you that these are only heresies that will make you lose your soul?

We are thinking ourselves superior to materialists, but the greatest dangers are spiritual. St. Paul the Apostle wrote that Satan himself can appear in the form of an "angel of light". On spiritual matters, we are stepping on uncertain ground. We can so easily fall and not even notice!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:35 AM

Ok, quick answer befofe I have to go eat!

My analogy with the pyramid is like this:

the four sides of the pyramid could be the four World Religions Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and Hindusim. They are all different, yet the closer you get to the top, the closer you also get to the other sides. Finally, at the apex you realise the Source was the same.

Frithjof Schuon on Islam:

"That God should have allowed a religion that was merely the invention of a man to conquer a part of humanity and to maintain itself for more than a thousand years in a quarter of the inhabited world, thus betraying the love, faith and hope of a multitude of sincere and fervent souls -- this again is contrary to the laws of the Divine Mercy, or, in other words, to those of Universal Possibility."(The Transcendent Unity of Religions, Wheaton (Illinois): Theosophical Publishing House, 1984, p. 37.)

I'm not offended by what you say, although a lot of people on this forum would be. I consider Buddhism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism to all have the possibility of salvation and bliss, as long as you don't MIX THEM WITH EACHOTHER, which is what New Age is trying to do. You can't walk up to the pyramid's apex "a little bit on all sides"; you have to choose a side and walk up that side all the way to reach the top.

I consider Buddhism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism to all contain The Truth.

God has fashioned for humanity different ways to reach Him, according to mentality, geography, climate etc.

Honestly, I'm not more into Buddhism than Christianity or any other revealed religion. I find immense wisdom in Islam, as in Hinduism. Why discard the one for the other? They all say the same thing anyway, only expressed differently!

I REALLY have to go eat now - you can't live off wisdom only! :-D