Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2005, 08:31 AM

Default Re: What Is Evil?

Vlad I like what you do
Draken I see your reasoning
I'm gonna try and place an opinion on this thread

I do not believe people who have NEVER heard the
word of God are guilty so long as they know LOVE
Because God is Love
So in that sense, your pyramid works, but I believe once someone has heard the gospel of Christ, it must be accepted. If not, their innocence is lost because they have rejected the essence of Love.

Old 02-04-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Discussing With "Myself"

I was just contemplating this scenario:

Like I said I come to this forum ultimately to express myself to myself, to formulate myself more clearly, more focussed so that I can understand better the things I'm interested in.

With the above in mind, it's like I say something on a forum and I get 15 answers back, saying everything between total agreement to total disagreement. From everyone's own individual perception they are right and they think I'm wrong/right.

When I seem challenging, provoking, argumentative etc. I'm really challenging MYSELF; provoking MYSELF; arguing for/against MYSELF.

Since I discuss matters for my own understanding, it's almost as if those 15 answers I got came from ME; my subconscious, superconscious, unconscious (!), metaconscious and conscious mind.

Ultimately, I'm discussing matters with ME.

Therefore, getting offended is totally unnecessary since the 15 answers are the opinions of the different aspects of Me.

If I'm discussing matters with "me", and the answers I get are from "you"; are "me" and "you" not the same thing?

Once again, "There is only One Light, and "you" and "me" are holes in the lamp shade."

In the end, the reason for everyone here is to try to understand our existence, no?

Any thoughts?

Vlad?

madkhao?
Old 02-04-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Christian Mission Missing The Point?

Quote:
madkhao wrote: your pyramid works, but I believe once someone has heard the gospel of Christ, it must be accepted.
What's your opinion on the following quote from Frithjof Schuon's view on Christian missionaries?

In connection with attempts to convert Hindus to Christianity he [Frithjof Schuon] writes:

Brahmins are invited to abandon completely a religion that has lasted for several thousands of years, one that has provided the spiritual support of innumerable generations and has produced flowers of wisdom and holiness down to our times. The arguments brought forward to justify this extraordinary demand are in no wise logically conclusive nor do they bear any proportion to the magnitude of the demand: the reasons that the Brahmins have for remaining faithful to their spiritual patrimony are therefore infinitely stronger than the reasons by which it is sought to persuade them to cease being what they are. The disproportion, from the Hindu point of view, between the immense reality of the Brahmanic tradition and the insufficiency of the Christian counter-arguments is such as to prove quite sufficiently that had God wished to submit the world to one religion only, the arguments put forward on behalf of this religion would not be so feeble, nor those of certain so-called 'infidels' so powerful.
(The Transcendent Unity of Religions, Wheaton (Illinois): Theosophical Publishing House, 1984, pp. 30-31.)
Old 02-04-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Christian Mission Missing The Point?

For starters, this quote from Jesus

Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Also it seems to me that the unity Christ intended for people is misunderstood by the false unity created by men

Christ wants us all to be united following Him whereas this world thinks we can unite following any god we please

In this way they make it look like Christ is for the NWO when it is not so
Old 02-04-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Christian Mission Missing The Point?

It's rather unfortunate that the Brahmanical tradition has undergone a lot of corruption and it is very different today from what it originally was. But the bright side is that the "keys" and the "gateways" to the truth of the Vedas is never lost. Whoever finds this key will also have access to the truth. A person that has traversed the entire path and attained the state of complete unity with the Spirit can NEVER be persuaded to convert to any religion.

Conversion is really about giving up a certain construct in one's own mind and embracing another. The truth of the Vedas has existed for millions of years and goes beyond all mental constructs. Even the Vedic and Tantric paths might require one to hold on to some mental constructs to begin with, but they fall off at advanced stages, since they have already served their purpose and are no longer needed.

In my opinion, even the Christian teachings, in their true essence, serve the same purpose. Accepting Christ Jesus as one's savior and following the "commandments" can provide the person a lot of focus. But even this is useless if the person does not make use of Jesus's teachings to make progress and attain oneness with the Spirit. When one practices unconditional love for all living beings and strives in every possible way to develop "Christlike" qualities, it does lead to a high degree of closeness with the Spirit. However, once the person attains this goal, the religious fanaticism falls off, since it's no longer needed.

I personally know one Catholic "father" in India who has attained this state. In fact, his devotion was so intense that every action of his, including eating, drinking, breathing and sleeping was mentally dedicated to Christ Jesus. He made tremendous spiritual progress and today he has supernatural powers too. I've personally seen light coming from his heart when he reads the Bible. And no, it is NOT a flashlight, it's a supernatural thing. When we asked him how he accomplished it, he humbly replied that there's really nothing "spectacular" about what he did....just giving his entire self over to Christ Jesus; and complete love and surrender with persistant discipline. And yes, he's tolerant towards other religions too and never tries to impose his Christianity on anyone. He realizes the basic essence of his faith as well as the foolishness of fundamentalism.

I can also quote similar examples of several Moslem Fakirs and Sufis accomplishing the same thing. I believe it's a part of the New World Order agenda to make people of different religions fight against each other over differences in the outer form. And we need to do exactly the opposite if we are to defeat the evil.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Transcendent Unity Of Religions

Thank you, crowneagle!!!

I couldn't have said it better!

madkhao, we all follow the same God anyway. Only those who choose NOT to go God's way follow another "God" - the Ego. Like Vlad said, you don't choose, you get chosen. The only choice then is to either accept or reject God's choice for you and ultimately either to accept or reject God.

Christ was not the only one who spoke of Love.

crowneagle, what we're talking about here is the transcendent unity of religions, but on an ESOTERIC level. Like you said, "different religions fight against each other over differences in the outer form", i.e. on the EXOTERIC level.

Good night, my friends! I think we're getting somewhere! :lol:
Old 02-04-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Transcendent Unity Of Religions

Sorry Draken, crowneagle
I agree to disagree and will move on

I believe the real NWO agenda actually
wants us to quit 'fighting' and accept the unity of many different faiths. A unity of religions on an esoteric level sounds to me like freemasonry. It all sounds a little new age too.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Transcendent Unity Of Religions

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
Sorry Draken, crowneagle
I agree to disagree and will move on

I believe the real NWO agenda actually
wants us to quit 'fighting' and accept the unity of many different faiths. A unity of religions on an esoteric level sounds to me like freemasonry. It all sounds a little new age too.
I think you don't understand what it means "esoteric level". That is high level when just being in touch with God if you calling Him Allah ,Jesus the Son Of God, God Father, Shiva, Brahma or other names. All these just to folowing a face .. but in essence is the same God. Because is the only ONE for all.this is esoteric level when you recognize God in all these forms ... Only the clothes (dogmas) are different God is the same.
And isnt at all a face of freemasonry concept because htey dont follow God, thats for sure. They want to controll the world and tell you about same religion . But for them "religion " is a tool to controll you .And them god isnt God. God give you free will and never broke the vow for your free will. Where can you see them god wanted to let you to think free. Who likes to be the first being a big ego and to tempt you to follow him? Satan! never he dont let you to think free and never give you free will. But freemasons are fools because they think Satan is opposite to God!! Poor human mind!! Satan is a tool for God... because is a creation of God to make us to come back to God. Freemasons are blind and big egos... Soon they will fail. These humanity need to jump on other vibration level. And we will go to there not with these stupid masons...
Old 02-04-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Why conspiracy is a theological problem

Observation: :-o :-o :-o

Conspiracy == Neo[Con's Piracy]

The Great Pirates - World Order Derived From Deception & Maintained Through Deception
"The great pirates, the traders and sea dwellers who needed men organized on land to expedite their trading created monarchies. Pirates were inherently outlaws. Pirates lived outside the system. The only laws that could, and did, rule them were natural laws. Pirates battled with one another to see who was going to control the vast sea routes and, eventually, the world." - by Ben Mack
http://solutions.synearth.net/2004/05/14
8-)
Old 02-04-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Why conspiracy is a theological problem

Brittania ruled the waves ergo the empire.

Imperialization or globalization?
Colonization of land or the mind?

Mary XXX