Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2006, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Where is the Barbarian

I would suggest you scurry with them as there is soon to be some changes here. A few people are a little too free with certain information that is better kept quiet.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
All of you need to do isto shut up. I warned him about the sphere pics and now I'm warning you. Shut up about him and pretend you don't know him or the same thing will happen to you. This is not a threat but I think you know what happens to people that discuss Black Operations in this country.
The only reason that we can now suspect that those images are of top secret or "black ops" origin is because you stated so. The majority would have written them off as lens flare or particle reflection. Your methods are suspect and questionable.

We are free to openly discuss (what we may know of) "black ops" in this country and noone can do a damn thing about it. Who funds said "black ops"?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:17 AM

You fund black ops and always will.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:11 PM

My point exactly.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:28 PM

Quote:
All of you need to do isto shut up. I warned him about the sphere pics and now I'm warning you. Shut up about him and pretend you don't know him or the same thing will happen to you. This is not a threat but I think you know what happens to people that discuss Black Operations in this country.
Boy! We better all be careful! Thanx for your great advice TOR! Thank God we have a kick as army dude here to warn us about "men in black" toting MP5's...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about this stuff...

A friend of mine (Justin Rodgers) was a Naval Clearance Diver. On exchange to the American Navy in Hawai he took part in a "Philidelphia" type experiment. His job was to connect large cables to the sea floor...these cables were strung over a frigate sized boat. Standing off around 400m he watched the boat shimmer and become translucent. He thought it was pretty cool. Afterwards they all went to the Pub to get drunk and hopefully laid (did'nt happen apparently). NOONE told them to keep their mouths shut and no one cared.

Also, Oz SAS inform me that their are American COG members and SEALS attached to "War Lords" in Afghanistan. They drive around with them and liase with various Intelligence agencies with transport and money flows...also general advice...stuff like "such and such is giving trouble...kill him will you". This is common knowledge...that the War Lords are owned and operated by British, American and Israeli Intelligence.

I am still here and so will anyone who posts ANYTHING to do with "covert ops".

Only tossers desperate for attention give out crap advice like this. Truely TOR you are the most ill informed tosser I have EVER met on a forum.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:31 PM

I'm thinking you don't get out much if I'm the most ill-informed tosser that you have met.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking you don't get out much if I'm the most ill-informed tosser that you have met.
You claim to be kick arse military with lots to tell us. You have told us nothing but informed us of your outrageous arrogance.

Due to the nature of your claims and the ACTUAL crap you post you are INDEED the biggest tosser i have ever met on a forum.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:44 PM

Is there going to be some type of award ceremony for this? As the world's biggest tosser we will want to commemerate this event with a party.