Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2006, 12:12 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

Thats because they need people that have the capability and resources to continue with their quest.

All the lower classes will want to do is get drunk and try to borrow money. I mean how can you conquer the world with a bunch of losers like that?

- I read that in a book by the way.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

Quote:
All the lower classes will want to do is get drunk and try to borrow money. I mean how can you conquer the world with a bunch of losers like that?
Fair enough!The Freemasons have all american vales, & all capitalist values they good model citizens and high achievers naturally so that begs the question i have been leading upto.

Why do so many rightwing conspiracy buff wankers on cc have a problem with them. Afterall they are everything you want in a model citizen and no they are not commies or revolutionaries. :roll:
Old 08-31-2006, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Why do so many rightwing conspiracy buff wankers on cc have a problem with them. Afterall they are everything you want in a model citizen and no they are not commies or revolutionaries. :roll:
Because they are fans of the UN and internationalism. Good right wing conspiracy buffs want to see the UN gone and that valuable real estate turned into high end condos. But by The Donald, a gentile, not any of the Dursts or Reichmans or any of the jewish real estate developers.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:02 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I think that your right wing conspiracy buffs are nothing more than the goons used by their uberlords.

All that is required of them is their voices, not their brains or table manners.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Because they are fans of the UN and internationalism. Good right wing conspiracy buffs want to see the UN gone and that valuable real estate turned into high end condos.
U.N or no U.N the illuminati has always been there. So you think that by doing away with the UN that secret societies will just disappear you have to be joking!. I would also like to add the UN was purely a US innovation to the worlds problems still is a US puppet thats why its such a toothless tiger because the US pulls its strings.
The US government still funds it and gives it home in NY. It could have easily been moved to Geneva the Hague or London by now but hasnt which proves alot about how important a tool it is for US foreign policy despite all the huffing and puffing of US rednecks from the deep south.

Quote:
But by The Donald, a gentile, not any of the Dursts or Reichmans or any of the jewish real estate developers.
All just a matter of degree id think very rich right wingers have no problem with the NWO some poor US ones seem to. However the small business man whining about a big business man simply looks like a case of jeolousy and sour grapes to my eyes i am sure those rednecks have no problem sticking it to those on welfare even if they happen to be fellow white trash. :-?
Old 08-31-2006, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
All just a matter of degree id think very rich right wingers have no problem with the NWO some poor US ones seem to. However the small business man whining about a big business man simply looks like a case of jeolousy and sour grapes to my eyes i am sure those rednecks have no problem sticking it to those on welfare even if they happen to be fellow white trash. :-?
Yes. If you are a rich right winger, you should be for the supposed aims of the NWO. Global trade increases income levels, those pesky international bankers provide liquidity and capital for your various businesses. All this actually doesn't sound so bad.

It is just the lazy white trash, like Madthumbs, who can't be bothered to do anything more than complain about his sorry lot in life that feel threatened. Rather than admit that he should just do the world a favor and swallow a revolver, he can harp about the NWO and all the other forces against him that caused him to be fired from his most recent minimum wage job.

But he finds comfort in the fact that the jews are keeping him from living in a house without wheels instead of the fact that he sits around all day smoking meth and watching rasslin' and NASCAR.

I mean, if you believe that NASCAR and WWF is not fake, it isn't a big step to buy that the Rothschilds are keeping him down.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:28 AM

Old 07-07-2008, 08:09 AM

Oh crap! I need to move to another country so I can get my new silver BMW. I feel really left out.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM

Right wingers ???? hardly...perhaps 30 yrs. ago... this day...ex-cons,criminals,union scum...gov. labor workers,road crews....dirty cops,fireman....utility trash ..porch garbage of machinits,ironworkers unions, carpenter....railroad brakeman/conductors... fools...idiots...morons...
dumb asses....welders.....medical field.....emergency services....corrupt CIA,some F.B.I, other intellegence agencies.... Most are BLUE COLLAR.
join to better themselves , get stuck in the criminal game...gangstalking,fraud.....murder....etc
Old 11-06-2010, 01:57 PM

This was posted on Yahoo !!!

Ahmadinejad defends Iranís rights record, does he have to?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us

nobody should dispute that Iran has a far better international human rights record than the masonic order. What kind of human rights record do you have when you kill or cause the killing of a million people (and how many before that) and completely destroy a country? freemasons can protest but they should really be protesting against their masonic leaders who spy on them, tap their phones, send them to unnecessary wars and waste their money.
Time to start reading a different genre of fiction my friend. Or at least branch out from Dan Brown.
He doesnít have to, heís the head of a soverign nation.
Ahmadinejad or Saborjhian