Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Aliens are in fact Demons

I always thought that Satan would bring in the aliens at the end times to wow everybody. Imagine seeing a UFO on the nightly news. Churches would be deserted. They would impart their wisdom to us and we would have to submit their superior intellect. Thats not how i would view it but the majority would be willing to accept some "unified utopia" on this planet after seeing something like that. OR maybe it will be all a hoax that NWO concocts through their control of the media to make people submit. Whether it is man made or not, its still a likely scenario.

Old 02-05-2005, 09:19 PM

Aliens arent demons!
First we keep going to analyse what is the difference.
Aliens are prople like us but what different bodies but they have DNA like us but gentetical information is a little bit different. There are many different aliens . There are good(positive) aliens and negative aliens.
History known and recognise a famous aliens being good : big blonds or big golden i dont know how in english is the therm. But they ussualy take care about us they never influence our history or broke our free will They know divine laws and never broke.
The famous alien , but negative is : little grey. We see in every movie where is about aliens a face being like them. They are famous because they want to use us slaves. They had in touch with people and influence us . Then target is nevative thats obvious. Who doesn't heared about kidnapping or take away for some experience in weird labs. Who doesnt see in different places UFO. Yes UFO machines was made by germans also in Second War (little gray technology).
Keep searching a book in that sense. Secret mission " Trojan Horse" - by Richard Gleen.[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/shatrani/Angel-over-world.jpg]
Old 02-05-2005, 09:48 PM

And now about demons. They aren't entities with phisical body. They live in other plan(low level , low vibration).
They are satan's assistances, but they never resist around a human being with high vibration or things with high vibration(like: cross,incense or other divination things). They are tools without free will . They go where are atractted by low and dirty energy (vibration).They are tools because God use them to tempt us to see if we understand our lessons here on Earth. An spiritual human being are in touch with light (with God ) and these creatures(demons) hate the light. Demons listen and afraid when a spiritual human being is around. There are some practices in Tibet using by spiritual people - they use some kind of creatures because demons haven't free will and they go and they do what somebody asks them. Yes, I agree, sounds scareing for who doesn't knows about spiritual power and how to use it in positive sense only to help people to guide people on light way.
We are tempt by demons in every moment. Think twice when you smoke a ciggarette-you feed a demon. See how easy is it to be in touch with them? Think positive , keep you clen (body, mind ) and be in touch with God and never demons should be around. But this way is a little bit hard for many people. But this is the way, this is the target and opposite with Freemasons target. Be free and be in touch with light!
Old 02-06-2005, 06:39 AM

Peace Shatrani,

"They are tools without free will "

But if they are without free will, how could they have rebelled against God, how did their father Satan proclaim he is a god ?

Maybe the good ones you are talking about are the good Jinns. I agree that it is all about our freedom. obsessions, addictions, phobias and hates are tools they use to bind us in slavery and distract us from the light of God.

They have free will, but God is using them to test us. That doesn't mean God advocates sin, the Jins lead by Satan are the ones who initiate the evil thoughts and God may allow them to do so if it goes with His overall master plan.

As for Jesus coming back in clouds, i would like to draw the attention of the Christians here that there have been a great misunderstanding of this verse. Quran says that Jesus was raised to Heaven prior to the torture, and he is not coming back. Please reflect on this verse carefully:

Matthew 26:64 Yes, it is as you say,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

only God and the angels will come on the judgment day,

Quran:

[2:210] Are they waiting until GOD Himself comes to them in dense clouds, together with the angels? When this happens, the whole matter will be terminated, and to GOD everything will be returned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-06-2005, 02:52 PM

[quote]
Ahmad wrote:
Peace Shatrani,

"They are tools without free will "

But if they are without free will, how could they have rebelled against God, how did their father Satan proclaim he is a god ?

Hello,

I tell you God doesn't use nobody with free will so demons to be used no need to have free will.
Satan knows who is God but doesn't want to recognize God being The Single Creator.
Satan is against God because his ego is bigger then his awarness. God choose Satan to be a tool but if God want could destroy him in a moment. But God use satan because that he was created. When satan become unusefull he will be locked somewhere in Universe. But that isnt our problem. Our problem is to change ourself to recongnize God inside us and outside us. To go home and home it means with God.The things going to change soon if we are able to see what happens with us. But this is another thing, keeping by ourselfs.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:18 PM

Ahmad your posts about Jesus are always amusing, in a mentally demented way.

Only a fool would digest anything that you have to say since you bow to a 'moon' god named allah and follow the teachings of a murderer named mohammed.

You do Not know Jesus and He certainly does NOT know you! You have rejected Jesus as Savior and so He will reject you before the Father. Christians do NOT heed the lies and deceptions uttered by satanic pagans but rather follow and believe in the teachings of Christ as found in the Bible.

Your Koran, the same book Muslim terrorists follow, is a book of nonsense and satanic deception. The Koran and allah are leading you straight into hell.

The fabricated 'jesus' of the Koran IS NOT the Jesus Christ of the Bible who lives in the hearts of millions of His followers.

I've got news for you--Christ IS going to return one day in the clouds and remove His followers from this earth.

Like others who are left beind, you will submit to the Beast and bow to him or you will be put to death.

This alien and UFO phenomenon will probably play a major part in a great deception that is coming to the earth.

If you don't know Christ and haven't accepted Him as your Savior--NOW is the time to do so!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:09 PM

Peace Anonymous,

1- Allah in Arabic means God, it is not a name, and this is the same god of all the religions. The claim of a moon god is nonesense, i will reproduce a reply from another post on that specific claim below.

2- Muhammad was not a murderer, he was an honorable messenger just as human as Jesus. He delivered the final testament, Quran.

3- Jesus was just a human prophet, his knowledge is not from him but from the "father" as he stressed in the bible. God is the only savior. i refer you to my website for more info. www.usn2161.net/Christianity.html
The real pagans are those who need a physical god to worship, e.g: a creature, a statue, a human being...etc

4- Quran is not the book that the terrorists follow, and ironically it is not the book that muslims follow even!. They follow satanic books called "Hadith" which are false sayings attributed to Muhammad, the equivelant of the man made Jewish Talmoud.

5- Do not be duped into idolizing Jesus when the man himself warned against attributing his knowledge to him instead of God alone.

Jesus said: "My doctrine is not my own; it comes from Him who sent me" ]John 7:16]

"...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and Him you do not know. I know Him because it is from Him i come; He sent me." [John 7:28-29]

Quran [5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets. [5:117] "I told them only what You commanded me to say, that: `You shall worship GOD, my Lord and your Lord.' I was a witness among them for as long as I lived with them. When You terminated my life on earth, You became the Watcher over them. You witness all things.

6- Refrain from idolizing Jesus, it would be better for you.

-----------------------------------------

The moon god hoax

Peace,

I will here try to answer some of the questions as well as the disinformation, but i have to say that there will be no useless argument between me and you, as Satan thrives on the never-ending (I am better than he) conflicts.

So God willing, i will present the Truth, and whoever wishes to take heed, may God guide him or her. As for those who turn away, then i say "bear witness that i submit to the Lord of the universe ALONE".

1- 55132 quoted: "Allah in fact, was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters."

Let's see if that is true from the scripture claimed to be from "Allah" the moon-god !:

[59:24] He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

Well why would the moon-god say that EVERYTHING in the heavens and the earth glorify him ?

[6:102] Such is GOD your Lord, there is no god except He, the Creator of all things. You shall worship Him alone. He is in control of all things.

Why would the moon-god say that he is the CREATOR of all things ??

[22:18] Do you not realize that to GOD prostrates everyone in the heavens and the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and the animals, and many people? Many others among the people are committed to doom. Whomever GOD shames, none will honor him. Everything is in accordance with GOD's will.

???

------------------------------------

2- 55312 quoted: "Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this Moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria."

I have no doubt that this could be very much a fact, since God mentioned many civilizations in His Quran that were annihilated because of worshipping (the visible) creatures instead of Him Alone. what would make the Sumerians any different that the Pharaons.

Satan's ministers of disinformation use tour inability to concentrate for a long time, to flood us with alot of INFO. then sudenly jump to the point (DISINFO.) they want us to accept! but if we reverence God, He will guide us to the Truth, and help us in seeing the Truth from falsehood,

55132 quoted: "Thousands of inscriptions from walls and rocks in Northern Arabia have also been collected. Reliefs and votive bowls used in worship of the "daughters of Allah" have also been discovered. The three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat are sometimes depicted together with Allah the Moon-god represented by a crescent moon above them. The archeological evidence demonstrates that the dominant religion of Arabia was the cult of the Moon-god."

Let's try to find out what does "the moon-god!" say about these daughters in his alleged book:

[53:19] Compare this with the female idols Allaat and Al-`Uzzah.

[53:20] And Manaat, the third one.

[53:21] Do you have sons, while He has these as daughters?

[53:22] What a disgraceful distribution!

[53:23] These are but names that you made up, you and your forefathers. GOD never authorized such a blasphemy. They follow conjecture, and personal desire, when the true guidance has come to them herein from their Lord.

[53:24] What is it that the human being desires?

[53:25] To GOD belongs both the Hereafter, and this world.

[53:26] Not even the angels in heaven possess authority to intercede. The only ones permitted by GOD are those who act in accordance with His will and His approval.

From the above it is clear that the unforgivable sin of the Arabs before Muhammad was their idolizing (the alleged daughters of God) and thinking that by reverencing them, the idols could intercede on behalf of them.

In the last verse above, God warns that nobody and nothing can intercede, you are bound by your own works (no idol can help you on the day of judgment).

--------------------------------

3- Then 55132 quoted: "While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god."

Here is what i understand from Quran and history, the Arabs living around the Kabah (the shrine of God built by Abraham in ancient times), mixed two belief systems together.

While they claimed that they are following Abraham's footsteps and worshipping God, they also continued worshipping idols (that they may have inherited from the Sumerians) besides God. When Muhammad warned them against worshipping idols besides God, they persecuted him.

To trace this in the only proven book in the world, let's reflect upon the following:

1- Abraham warned his people (maybe the Sumerians) from worshipping idols beside God,

Abraham

[6:74] Recall that Abraham said to his father Azar, "How could you worship statues as gods? I see that you and your people have gone far astray."

[6:75] We showed Abraham the marvels of the heavens and the earth, and blessed him with certainty:

[6:76] When the night fell, he saw a shining planet. "Maybe this is my Lord," he said. When it disappeared, he said, "I do not like (gods) that disappear."

[6:77] When he saw the moon rising, he said, "Maybe this is my Lord!" When it disappeared, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will be with the strayers."

[6:78] When he saw the sun rising, he said, "This must be my Lord. This is the biggest." But when it set, he said, "O my people, I denounce your idolatry.

[6:79] "I have devoted myself absolutely to the One who initiated the heavens and the earth; I will never be an idol worshiper."

[6:80] His people argued with him. He said, "Do you argue with me about GOD, after He has guided me? I have no fear of the idols you set up. Nothing can happen to me, unless my Lord wills it. My Lord's knowledge encompasses all things. Would you not take heed?

[6:81] "Why should I fear your idols? It is you who should be afraid, since you worship instead of GOD idols that are utterly powerless to help you. Which side is more deserving of security, if you know?"

[6:82] Those who believe, and do not pollute their belief with idol worship, have deserved the perfect security, and they are truly guided.

[6:83] Such was our argument, with which we supported Abraham against his people. We exalt whomever we will to higher ranks. Your Lord is Most Wise, Omniscient.

[6:84] And we granted him Isaac and Jacob, and we guided both of them. Similarly, we guided Noah before that, and from his descendants (we guided) David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron. We thus reward the righteous.

[6:85] Also, Zachariah, John, Jesus, and Elias; all were righteous.

[6:86] And Ismail, Elisha, Jonah, and Lot; each of these we distinguished over all the people.

[6:87] From among their ancestors, their descendants, and their siblings, we chose many, and we guided them in a straight path.

[6:88] Such is GOD's guidance, with which He guides whomever He chooses from among His servants. Had any of them fallen into idolatry, their works would have been nullified.

[6:89] Those were the ones to whom we have given the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood. If these people disbelieve, we will substitute others in their place, and the new people will not be disbelievers.

I don't ask you for a wage, i give you the Truth from your only God, how could you deviate like Abraham's people and worship idols besides their Creator?. Jesus was no more than a righteous human messenger, why do you idolize a creature instead of God??

-------------------------------------------

The article mixes truth with falsehood, it is indeed a fact that the Arabs before Muhammad worshipped idols (they must have inherited this false belief from the Sumerians), but they also worshipped God (they inherited Monotheism from Abraham), they called God (Allaah) which means "God" or The god, in Arabic (Arabic is my mother-tongue by the way).

55312 quoted: ""Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?""

The main idea of "Submission" is the belief in the unseen. The test entails that only the truthful, only the sincere will FEEL that God is the only God with their hearts.

As for the wicked who are stuck in the visible illusion, they need a visible god, to worship him!

[2:1] A.L.M.
[2:1] This scripture is infallible; a beacon for the righteous;
[2:3] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.

The Children of Israel fell in the same trap, they wanted to see God, out of having doubts,

[4:153] The people of the scripture challenge you to bring down to them a book from the sky! They have asked Moses for more than that, saying, "Show us GOD, physically." Consequently, the lightning struck them, as a consequence of their audacity. Additionally, they worshiped the calf, after all the miracles they had seen. Yet, we pardoned all this. We supported Moses with profound miracles.

Reflect on this conversation between Moses and Pharaoh, the tyrant who didn't believe in the unseen, Pharaoh wanted a visible god to believe,

Moses

[26:23] Pharaoh said, "What is the Lord of the universe?"

[26:24]He said, "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. You should be certain about this."

[26:25] He said to those around him, "Did you hear this?"

[26:26]He said, "Your Lord and the Lord of your ancestors."

[26:27] He said, "Your messenger who is sent to you is crazy."

[26:28]He said, "The Lord of the east and the west, and everything between them, if you understand."

[26:29] He said, "If you accept any god, other than me, I will throw you in the prison."

[26:30]He said, "What if I show you something profound?"

[26:31] He said, "Then produce it, if you are truthful."

[26:32]He then threw his staff, whereupon it became a profound snake.

[26:33]And he took out his hand, and it was white to the beholders.

[26:34] He said to the elders around him, "This is an experienced magician.

---------------------------------------

Conclusion:

The article is based on mere conjecture, and trying to jump to conclusions from archeological evidence,

1- Did the Arabs before Muhammad worship God, the same God of Abraham? Yes, they did.

2- Did they pollute and nullify their worship with worshippping idols (the daughters of god) besides Him? yes they did, and that's why Muhammad was persecuted when he warned them against idolatry.

3- Who built the Kabah in Mecca? Abraham and his son, Ismail did,

[2:127] As Abraham raised the foundations of the shrine, together with Ismail (they prayed): "Our Lord, accept this from us. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.

4- Was Abraham Christian, or Jewish?

[3:67] Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshiper.

5- Did Abraham reverence saints, prophets or dead people?

[2:135] They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham - monotheism - he never was an idol worshiper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-06-2005, 10:43 PM

You are a sinner Ahmad and you have broken God's commandments, and thus "the wages of sin is death." Even if a man has only sinned once in his life, he's under the judgment of God because God cannot allow sin or sinners who have broken His commandments into His presence.

You can't work or earn your way into paradise either, no matter how much you help the poor or feed the hungry. Sin = Separation from God

Ahmad if you died in the next hour your next destination would be eternal separation from God. Sinners cannot and will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, no matter how much false dogma they cling to.

You see Ahmad, what you believe means NOTHING---it's what Jesus said to us and did for us that means EVERYTHING. Men are easily deceived by Satan--I see the extent of your deception when I read your posts. You have rejected Christ's truth and so you will be rejected by Him.

You talk of some sort of pure koranic god that you follow but your god is a satanic illusion based upon half-truths, spiritual deceptions, and ancient evils. You are living proof of Biblical prophecy, "And in that day many will turn away from the truth and follow deceiving doctrines of demons."

Jesus Christ paid the price for the sins of the world--all we have to do is accept Him as our Savior and ask for forgiveness of our sins. If we ask for forgiveness He immediately forgets our sins and casts them into the depths of the sea.

Then you must Repent--that means to turn away from your old sinful ways and to follow Christ. Begin to live for Him and He will guide you in all your ways. You'll see spiritual truths revealed to you, miracles before your eyes and the Holy Spirit will dwell inside of you. (Nothing can equal the presence of Christ dwelling inside of us!)

"Pick up your cross and follow me," Jesus said.

"I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through me." Jesus Christ

There are no "other ways" Ahmad--and the road that you are now following will lead you into destruction.

"The road to destruction is wide and many follow it. But the path to salvation is narrow and few find it."
Old 02-07-2005, 02:59 AM

If you are a real Christian you would follow Jesus's true message of GOD ALONE.

Why don't you follow your own book ?

Excerpts from : "The authroized english translation of Quran by the messenger of the covenant, Rashad Khalifa" (Appendix 22):

The Quran, informs us that Jesus was a human messenger of God whose sole mission was to deliver God's message; he never possessed any power, and is now dead (4:171, 5:75, 117).
Those who consider Jesus to be God, or Son of God, or part of a trinity are "pagans" (5:17, 72, 73). Outstanding Christian scholars have reached these same conclusions (THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE, John Hick, ed., The Westminster Press, Philadelphia, 1977 & THE MYTH MAKER, Hyam Maccoby,Harper & Row 1986). Christianity is the product of Nicene (AD 325).

The Bible's Jesus

Jesus proclaimed aloud: ``Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me.'' [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: ``My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me.'' [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials. These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know."
[ Acts 2:22 ]

``...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me possesses eternal life.''
[ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me."
[ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

``...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come; he sent me.'' [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, ``...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.'' [ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
[ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, ``Father, I thank you for having heard me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me.''
[ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before him and asked, ``Good Teacher, what must I do to share in everlasting life?'' Jesus answered, ``Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.'' [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

``None of those who call me `Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven."
[ Matthew 7:21 ]

``...Go to my brothers and tell them, `I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' '' [ John 20:17 ]

``God is my Lord and your Lord; you shall worship Him alone. This is the right path."
[ Quran 3:51, 19:36, & 43:64 ]

Trinity, the doctrine of God taught by Christians that asserts that God is one in essence but three in ``person,'' Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such,
appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ``Hear O Israel: The Lord our God is one'' (Deut. 6:4).
[ Encyclopedia Britannica, 1975 ]

Old 02-07-2005, 07:02 AM

"3- Jesus was just a human prophet, his knowledge is not from him but from the "father" as he stressed in the bible."

I think you are wrong here. I apreciate your religion because its true but you even know what Jesus means for human being and what was His mission. not only to give us another religion. Buddha did that and wasnt Son Of God like Jesus.Thing twice and if you are not sure don't sustain it.
Thing deeper what was Jesus mission? Do you know what that it means for lift spiritual level and gave humanity a message: God is Love and put Love behind all you do , being very important if you want a true spiritual evolution. There isnt any spiritual evolution without love. I agree , islam is a true relligion with a true message keep it clean without many docmathic things. About that I am talking when I said about christian religion also. They put sometimes dogmas behind common sense and free will.
Jesus mission was to lift spiritual level because for those time. We think only with our human minds, but His mission was more vast about whole Universe, because God doesn't give that sign to stress a county and his people(Jews, I mean).
There are many true relligions on our Earth, but if you are on a spiritual way keep it clean because sometimes we lose the message and we are blind when we talking about forest because trees.
There was a awake true man who after he found God on a way said: Let's see where other relligions goes to? And he become to pray like an christain and all kind , read the Bible , pray a lot and where do you think he gone? Same "thing": in touch with God.Then he take islam -sufism path and goes to same "thing" also: in touch with God and many other religion ...His name? RamaKrishna- he was an awaken hidus guru.
My conclusion is: don't thing other religion isn't good for other people and don't think yours is best on this Earth. Proof it it is the best and find the finnal truth: God and be in touch with God all the time so other people on this Earth did it in them religion. We have true awaken people in all relligion that prove us all these are true.
There is a book calling:"Russian pilgrim" and there the hero had a famous spiritual evolution , but he prayed all the time.
Think , to have a spiritual life all the time don't give you time to think other religion isn't good. If you searching better and truth all rellgion have same message Find God . Where ? Deep inside you because He is there inside like outside He is. Because He let us inside divine sparkle- being part of Him. Because that we can find Him and be intouch with God.