Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2006, 10:21 AM

Default Is this a nazi hate site?

It sure seems that way, since my posts refuting the neo-nazi propaganda continually posted by madthumbs are being deleted.

I demand an explanation, if there is one other than the owner of this site is a nazi hater.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Is this a nazi hate site?

youre a dirty nazi hater just like all the other jews that repress the truth of the skan
Old 09-19-2006, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Is this a nazi hate site?

Quote:
They wrote:

I demand an explanation, if there is one other than the owner of this site is a nazi hater.
I sure hope that isn't true and tend to think the owner of this site is just slightly more intelligent than that... but then this is a "conspiracy" forum so I suppose anything is possible. I would be disturbed to learn that anti-semitic commentary was left intact while your valid responses were deleted.

It is curious that certain individuals who never have anything worth flushing to say are left to disrupt this forum and every thread... especially after reporting so many posts seeking to have accounts disabled. Keep in mind of course, once they lose their account they just need another email address. It is unlikely that they do any IP filtering and they can always bounce back in via proxy servers. Also, this is after all the Wild Wild West and to enhance that further we're dealing in topics that will simply attract freaks. It's why I joined. =P

I hope your demands are met and you get your answer... and it is a resounding "NO!".

Thanks for creating this thread the way you did. It is a clear and loud message and I'm working on getting schitz the hater (you anonymous pussy) who wasted not a second, as in all threads, to respond to your post.

THIS is what these people seek. They're miserable and they're seeking company.

I also happened to notice that this site is now "search-engine" friendly... meaning it is regularly getting indexed and crawled and fed to the engines and I don't think the site owners want to be result #2 at say Yahoo or Google for a query such as "nazi hater"... but maybe they do. This site can very easily be banned from a search engine because they also, under the DMCA, must enforce certain guidelines - one of them being to delete a site once hateful material is found on it.

It would be a full time job policing every post and we don't want that kind of environment anyway.

The comments on the homepage sound sincere and perfectly reasonable:

"ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

That doesen't leave a lot of room for speculation.

"While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. All posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable."

In the meantime, we can help by pointing it out and we've done that. If you firmly believe that your posts were not violating the site rules and were deleted while posts containing "abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws" remained intact, I'd encourage you to take screenshots of *some* of your posts... especially if it continues to happen and you aren't hearing back from anyone.

Quote:
anonymous wuss wrote:
youre a dirty nazi hater just like all the other jews that repress the truth of the skan
Yep! I knew it. Sometimes it is okay to "judge".
Hell, sometimes it's necessary. You're a disaster!

-Spectre