Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2006, 02:03 PM

Default George Bush’s "Freedom" Speech today in Ft.Ticonderoga, NY... Wow, just wow!!!

George Bush’s "Freedom" Speech today in Ft.Ticonderoga, NY... Wow, just wow!!!

George Bush spoke today at a safe venue: The Republican Troops for the Neverending War...in Ft.Ticonderoga, NY

Good day! (troops: "Hoo-Rah!")

We’re all real Americans here, and we’ve got a long slog of a fight ahead of us. We’re engaged in an almost endless battle for truth, justice and the American way. We all love freedom and must fight terror where and when we find it.

Our old enemy Ben Laden, that creepy cave-dwelling leader of the Evil Forces in the Middle East, has dedicated himself to the destruction of the United States and all countries who disagree with this agenda. He is like Hitler or Lenin or Stalin or Mao...in that he has sworn to imprison the infidels of the world, torture and gas those who don’t conform to his strict religious laws, and rape our young and delicate American daughters! This cannot stand!

(troops:, standing..."Hoo-Rah!")

I’ll be asking a lot more sacrifice of you, our noble, brave, courageous and fine fighting forces. We must vanquish these monsters who would dictate, like Nazis, our very future and lifestyles to which we have become accustomed. They want our land, our personal property, and our very souls...which they would send to Hell itself!

You may not survive this battle. It may go on for years, decades..even longer. But it’s the GOOD FIGHT, and we must dedicate ourselves in the name of the Lord, to ridding the earth of these foul slime! You may come home minus an eye, a leg, an arm or something a bit more "personal". No matter. It’s worth it. You might be killed. That is the price many soldiers in the Army of the best country in the world often have to pay. If you don’t die you may come home stricken by an odd disease like "Gulf War Syndrome" or "Depleted Uranium poisoning". I’ll tell you something; those illenesses don’t exist. They are just claims made by malingerers and ne’r-do-wells who don’t have the stomach for the fight.

You may come home with a messed up mind. Don’t let that bother you. That’s par for the course. We all have to suffer the pain and anguish of taking another person’s life. It’s only natural. But keep this in mind to protect your sanity. Our enemy is NOT human. These are simply animals in human form. Animals who kill without discretion, who torture their fellow man, who care not for what happens to you or your lovely wife back home. If you don’t fight now perhaps soon...very soon, you’ll be force to combat them right here in the good old US of A!...We could face them mano a mano, face to face, back to back, belly to belly...in our sacred streets. Maybe THEN you’ll rise to the occasion and stop them before they rape your wife and ruin your way of life.

God Bless America!

(troops: HOOOOOO-RAAAAAH!

Old 09-06-2006, 02:18 PM

Default Re: George Bush’s "Freedom" Speech today in Ft.Ticonderoga, Georgia... Wow, just wow!!!

Is that supposed to be funny? Posting a fictional speech Bush never made at a base that doesn't exist?

Did you expect nobody to notice? Although, I will admit that Madthumbs is probably emailing it to all his friends right now.

Give it up. Your Chavez sponsored lies just aren't working.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:05 PM

Default Re: George Bush’s "Freedom" Speech today in Ft.Ticonderoga, Georgia... Wow, just wow!!!

agreed!
Old 09-06-2006, 03:15 PM

Because of being on painkillers for the past couple of days, I couldn't read his whole speech through, if true I would like to know the source, It was actually making me sick.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
Because of being on painkillers for the past couple of days, I couldn't read his whole speech through, if true I would like to know the source, It was actually making me sick.
Welcome back.

I see Ft. Ticonderoga, GA has been edited to NY. Doesn't make the speech any more real.

All important happenings from the white house are published at:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/
Old 09-06-2006, 04:04 PM

I must be missing the point, I checked Ticonderosa NY, and found that it does exist.
http://www.fort-ticonderoga.org/
and quite a few more.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
I must be missing the point, I checked Ticonderosa NY, and found that it does exist.
http://www.fort-ticonderoga.org/
and quite a few more.
Ft. Ticonderoga NY exists, but only as an historical site. When SeC originally wrote this fiction, he said it was FT, GA (see the subject line).

There are no troops there to "hoo-ah", unless it is the fife and drum corps for the tourists.

Bush did not give this speech or any other speech there today or at any time during his presidency.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:44 PM

Paid agent provocateur and stupid.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:23 PM

I would like to see SecC respond to this,. Excusae my spelling, I'm on fruckenn drugs Those damn drugs confuse the populace......

I also like to get high, but also know when, how, and should I defend these peple...

All of a sudden I got possibly Drunk, and trying to figure out a higher powerI'm Find.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....what the fact fucken happened, life in general is in a big FN sp7y Vs Spy entropheciy?
Yea That spelling look fucked up to me aLSO