Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Why leave the door open to China?

That's right! sound off. man. i'm not an ex-army moron, but i AM an ex-moron.
Would you buy a new computer from the very people who tried to cripple the western data net a few years ago?
Thank God for Dell.

Old 09-01-2006, 03:19 PM

Tor, will be flying in with a new moniker pretty soon. Cheers
Old 09-01-2006, 09:19 PM

Quote:
truebeliever, I think your are messing in things you don't want to get involved in.
My names Brendon O'Connell. I live in Western Australia.

Whats your name? You are so powerful surely you ar'nt scared to put your real name up here?

You are undoubtably ex-military. Why would you lie? There are 2 million cretins in the U.S military so why would'nt you be in it?

As a Gunnary Sergent (on exchange) said to a friend of mine in East Timor..." i'm gonna miss you boys, at least you guys can think". Meaning he considered the U.S military filled with degenerate losers who are given the choice of jail or the military. This is why Delta (Combat Operations Group) refuse to deploy with the dickhead army Rangers and the Oz military in general are more scared of trigger happy 19 year old American twits with guns than the official enemy.

As for "tailhook"...it was a Pentagon thing and not related to any particular service. It was the method used to blackmail armed forces officers. Namely being filmed with hookers and homosexual activity...something I gathered you may be into.

You are obviously a spammer. I urge Makow to ban you. You have nothing to give to this site.

The fact that you make ridiculoud threats over the net should be enough.

But do tell...how will you be threatening me?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:23 PM

Quote:
That's right! sound off. man. i'm not an ex-army moron, but i AM an ex-moron.
Thank God for the BOUNCER sense of humour.:-)

Quote:
Would you buy a new computer from the very people who tried to cripple the western data net a few years ago?
The question is...what has China to gain from all of this? If they are doing this then they are doing it under orders from the same people who control and own the U.S.

China exists on 50 billion a month of foreign investment. Most of which comes from the U.S. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them? That same hand I might add is a mighty fist when roused to anger. 6000 nukes compared to China's poultry 100 or so.

I know who i'm betting on in a showdown.:-)
Old 09-05-2006, 02:31 PM

OK, see your point: so let's revise our theory and say that China is in collusion with the DOD and will contract to add special secret hardware to each unit in finished products; something so secret that they didn't take a chance to contract with an American company.
Perhaps brainwave signature entrainment with silent sound modulation??? :-o

The other thing is, the Oriental culture thinks differently about getting handouts and assistance from the West. They have different values when it comes to honor, pride, and making as big a fool of the enemy as possible.
Forget Sun Tzu: think more like the Marx Brothers' art of warfare.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:32 AM

Quote:
OK, see your point: so let's revise our theory and say that China is in collusion with the DOD and will contract to add special secret hardware to each unit in finished products; something so secret that they didn't take a chance to contract with an American company.
Possibly.

In the end the Bankers are just playing the usual game. Build up an "official enemy" and scare the peasants out of Pentagon tax dollars.

For WW3 to be justified we must see Israel and the U.S as "weakened" and vulnerable. Also, when the U.S economy is collapsed and the peasants are signing up to eat...they can all blame China.:-)
Old 09-07-2006, 02:45 PM

Well, to quote James T. Kirk in "The Undiscovered Country", "I don't trust the Klingons and I never forgave them for the death of ny boy."
Remember that this was after the Klingon empire was visibly crumbling before the Federation.

My point is that when catastrophy strikes one of the players, all of the intrigues begin to unfold.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:47 PM

Truebeliever is ex-military in OZ? That explains a lot. About the most dangerous thing you have been involved in is chasing roos away from your Fosters.

As far as banning me, Dr. Madcow and me are pretty tight so I wouldn't count on it.