Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2006, 05:06 AM

Default Re: The "Northwoods" Document

I'm sure this has been covered already but... ever hear of a Rapid Wall Breaching Kit?

Old 09-14-2006, 07:40 PM

You can do it with a bit of mining explosive (Power Gel) all by yourself, just as effectively. We used to pack it around giant rocks and split them apart perfectly around the packing point.

True, the guys making a fair comment. Interesting.

It does cloud the issue a little. I dont have the time to post pics but a D.U nose cap can make a nice hole to.

It seems an AWFUL complication to the plan. :-)
Old 09-14-2006, 09:59 PM

I knew you guys would not let me off easy, that’s one thing I like about the site :-)

Quote:
The average American just can't believe that their government would do such a thing even though they did.
That could be the case for myself, I'll have to ponder that a bit.

I find myself agreeing more with this fellow, not an expert, but grounded. Interesting point of view he shares.
http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/herbs_2nd_9-11_simulation.html

I've driven by the Pentagon a few times. The main expressway runs right by it and there is heavy traffic, the plane threw over it I believe just before impact. There are witness in cars (which were pushed around by the force of the plane) that saw the aircraft hit it. For me, that is factual, the evidence on the other side, no matter how compelling, is circumstantial.

You know, I really do think there are people called "terrorist" that truly want to kill others in the name of Allah. Sometimes we try and outsmart ourselves saying “this explaination it is not creative enough” then we allow ourselves to expand rational boundaries of our mind in order to come up with a more intellecutual conclusion. I not saying the U.S. government is honest and forthright by any means, but after weighting all the info, I believe we do have a religious war going on. Oh crap, I don’t sound like Kissinger do I?
Old 09-15-2006, 02:25 AM

Quote:
I find myself agreeing more with this fellow, not an expert, but grounded. Interesting point of view he shares.
Please troll through the Dave McGowan site. He goes through the various claims FOR a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon and pulls them to bits one by one.

I note the site you gave overlays a pic of a 757 over the collapsed facade of the Pentagon...from this we are led to believe that all is well. The key is the original photo shoing that nice neat hole and even INTACT windows next to it. NO 110 ton 757 does that. It was a cruise missile dressed up as a commercial airliner. Thats what witnesses saw...an american airlines paint scheme travelling at 400 knots at low level. I have no problem with it and the historical record including the Northwoods document has no problem with it.

Quote:
For me, that is factual, the evidence on the other side, no matter how compelling, is circumstantial.
NO! That is a big no no. Any court ANYWHERE will follow the physical evidence before eye witness accounts. It is an uncontested court room fact that eye witnesses are NOTORIOUSLY unreliable and the desire to go along with "official versions" of events well documented.

You are also quick to discount the eye witnesses who claim a "small aircraft" hit the Pentagon. What of these witnesses?

Quote:
You know, I really do think there are people called "terrorist" that truly want to kill others in the name of Allah. Sometimes we try and outsmart ourselves saying “this explaination it is not creative enough” then we allow ourselves to expand rational boundaries of our mind in order to come up with a more intellecutual conclusion. I not saying the U.S. government is honest and forthright by any means, but after weighting all the info, I believe we do have a religious war going on. Oh crap, I don’t sound like Kissinger do I?
You're quite right. Sometimes a cigar is just a gigar but often (more often) it is a covert op run by the Western Intelligence Agencies to con the population into submission to a powerful state run by a few powerful people and Round Table Groups. :-)

Indeed their ARE Islamic terrorists who want to kill Westerners. The C.I.A and others have been pouring money into the various extremist run Madrahsas (Islamic schools) for years through Saudi and Pakistani links. Before you can scare your population you better create the new enemy just like they funded and babysat Communism through all it's ups and downs.

"Ya all gotta think like the CIA...white is black and black is white". Jim Garrison.