Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 09:26 AM

Default Re: "Cross" Banned From School - Crazy Secularism Just Cant Help Itsef.

Quote:
DamnTheMan wrote:
mad thumbs has a point expect that he doesnt explore the jews drinking the blood of gentile babies on passover
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/mohel.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
The Prince of Peace of the Bible has been responsible for the Inquisitions, Crusades, Witch Hunts, Genital Mutilation of Gentile Children, Most Terrorism, etc etc.
Christ is responsible for this evil? You are a simple idiot or simply agitating for fun.

I'd love for you to explain that proposition...in detail. Show me where in the Gospels Christ commanded such evil? Of course you know their is no such thing which makes you a simple idiot with no regard for others beliefs...especially ones which extoll 10 Commandments such as..."Thou shalt not kill". Also loving your neighbour. I hope you'll retract your statement and seperate the perfect words of Christ from the failings of mere humans.

You may well BE Darryl Bradford Smith or closely tied with him. If this is so, then DBS is more of a fool than I can believe. Disapointing...But then these are typical words from a "Luciferian/Rationalist" who believes his own intellect will suffice...till the depression hits. :-P

You share the views of Hitler I might add. He considered Christianity the fore runner to Communism and hated it. He reproached Himmler for taking such pains to rid the Army of the Priests as he considered it would be easier to simply let Christianity..."whither on the vine" as people woke up from such a silly superstition as a "supernatural God" who gave a damn about humans.

In fact you PARROT perfectly the goals of the people you profess to hate...Talmudic Judaism. Added to this you share the ideological world view of the Illuminati and Freemasonry who's goal is the crushing of Christondom.

Like the Lefty 20 something of old or the emerging "Ickian" pot smoking twit...you are "useful idiots" through and through.

The Judaic Supremacists and their Round Table lackey off spring are NEVER short of ill informed twits. Truly, the Jews are masters of the stupid Goyim.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:25 AM

Typical Christians do a lot of talking, but no listening. They pray all day while dust piles on their overpriced extravagent Bibles. They make up a Jesus in their own minds that no one else agrees with hence 30,000+ denominations.

What does the Bible say about Jesus?

Jesus was Racist, Christianity is Judaism

Jesus Gives Slavery Thumbs Up!

Jesus: Bloodlust, Torture, Terror (Jesus of the Bible)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:06 PM

Madthumps,

You sound like someone who has never read a Bible for yourself so your opinions are irrelevant in the extreme. Try using your mind for something different then collecting dustbunnies.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:41 PM

Sorry for the ramble below but when I came upon this joyous christian bashing I just couldn't help myself.

Fact the First: god calls Satan a murderer but nowhere in the bible does Satan actually murder anybody. If you do happen to come upon a passage which implicates the great trickster then wake the ><&* up because it is not in there and you are obviously sleeping on the job you lazy jesus christer!

Fact the Second: Jehovah, Yahweh, or whatever the &*$# you are calling him now has to be the sickest %$#@ I have ever heard of! If you can read the bible and not wonder why god has no problem murdering, oh lets say, everybody then you need to go back to highschool and work on your critical thinking skills you stupid #$%^!

Fact the Third: Before the american civil war christians said that slavery was okay because it was in the bible. And as we all know the bible is infallible. Okay smartass here is your final test. If the bible is infallible then how can it advicate slavery one moment and condemn it the next?

If you are not free from christianity after reading this post please do the rest of us simple earthlings a favor and eat #$%@ing rat poison!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:57 PM

There is no mistake in the Bible. The GOD of the Bible is just as described. I will be with the Children that are last even to the end.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Jesus was Racist, Christianity is Judaism

Jesus Gives Slavery Thumbs Up!

Jesus: Bloodlust, Torture, Terror (Jesus of the Bible)
It's REALLY funny. I have to post from a ridiculously overpriced, with dodgy equipment internet cafe in the middle of no where. Therefore i cannot read your white on black writing.

Will get back.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:21 PM

Old 09-19-2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
angelkiller wrote:
Sorry for the ramble below but when I came upon this joyous christian bashing I just couldn't help myself.

Fact the First: god calls Satan a murderer but nowhere in the bible does Satan actually murder anybody. If you do happen to come upon a passage which implicates the great trickster then wake the ><&* up because it is not in there and you are obviously sleeping on the job you lazy jesus christer!

Fact the Second: Jehovah, Yahweh, or whatever the &*$# you are calling him now has to be the sickest %$#@ I have ever heard of! If you can read the bible and not wonder why god has no problem murdering, oh lets say, everybody then you need to go back to highschool and work on your critical thinking skills you stupid #$%^!

Fact the Third: Before the american civil war christians said that slavery was okay because it was in the bible. And as we all know the bible is infallible. Okay smartass here is your final test. If the bible is infallible then how can it advicate slavery one moment and condemn it the next?

If you are not free from christianity after reading this post please do the rest of us simple earthlings a favor and eat #$%@ing rat poison!
You would be 100% correct IF you turned exactly 180 degrees. The Bible is not guilty of your accusations. I believe you are referring to the actions of human beings under their own free will.
No bullet has ever killed anyone. Another human has. Bullets are harmless, in and of themselves.
It's all about intention. Output of positive of negative. The effects of one on another. Luckily you have the years ahead of you figure it out. If you so truly believe in what you wrote in the above then I ask you to consider proving this to yourself using the Bible as your own evidence. If you feel you have already done so, you have not.

You had me laughing at "Okay smartass" but seriously, try not to be so angry.

You have the right to be angry with the world. I sure am. Free will is the dominant force here. We need reminders that we are "of his image" and not the other way around. Follow what makes you feel good and what does not. It's that simple. Anger does not come from what truly makes you feel good.