Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2006, 12:24 AM

Default "My Name Is TB And I Am A Recovering Zionist Denier"

After 2 years of long and bitter struggle I have finally arrived.

I am sorry to SKUNK and several others here who i bagged for their overt paranoia about just what it is we are facing here. I am a fairly decent fellow and admitting that their exists a multi generational conspiricy to enslave mankind by people little better than a sadistic paedophile ring is REALLY hard to finally admit.

No, it aint the King of Spain, the Illuminati, Freemasons, bankers, German death cults. It is a ...oh my gawd i'm going to say it...yes, yes, here it comes...

It's a Jewish Plot. No, NOT Illuminati..."Jewish".

There I said it. All roads lead to a Judaic Death Cult that has hung together for over 2000 years. A Cult so insane and totally brainwashed it has embedded in it's ideology racism, biggotry, child sex and psychopathic hatred of ordinary human beings.

Yes the Goyim are indeed sinful but NO grouping of humans has EVER existed who have turned common human foibles into a tyranny machine of GIGANTIC proportions and of such power and malice it defies description to people who cannot even believe the kindly next door neighbour likes to rape little children.

I will do my best to wrest decent humans out of this Satanic run death squad of MASSIVE financial and manpower means.

How did I finally make the "leap" and stop bending and twisting in the wind performing all sorts of intellectual gymnastics? I read a book. It's called "Predators: Peadophiles, Rapists, And Other Sex Offenders". By Anna. C. Salter. I felt so sick after reading it I wanted to throw up. The cold and callous nature of people who rape children for kicks. Who pack rape 9 year old girls in a dark forest and rip her anus apart...and guess who did it with his mates? Her father (cant believe it can you). People who will mark a child for rape and torture and finally death and plan it for weeks...coldly carrying it out. These people brag about the THOUSANDS of kids they've raped and done worse too. They claim they will never stop and "nice" people just keep believing these demonic spawns of hell will pass to the light with just another bit of therapy and hugs. If ONLY their mothers had hugged them more!

3 hours after putting that book down and locking all my windows it just hit me like a ton of bricks. We are dealing with a bunch of cold, child raping killers with access to the money supply and a highly disciplined army of 20 million psychopaths who are indoctrinated into believing all else are common cattle. Follow this with a hundred million more "useful idiots" sold out for power and profit and finally the poor dumb cattle...waiting patiently for the slaughter house.

I am immensely proud to have finally cracked it both intellectually and emotionally. My heart has linked with my head and I now know EXACTLY who and what I am dealing with. They may well indeed be shape shifting lizards as it is hard to believe they are human.

So, in closing...apolagies to those I have scoffed at with my rightous and pious proclamations and straight out denial...it aint just a river in Egypt. Thanx also to ROTTONJOHN, he may be a heathan and under read piss head but he has read the right books and talked to the right people and come to the right conclusions well before me.

To the Zionist/Judaic Supremacist scum heading down under...If I can work it out you are in real trouble coz now my neighbour and even my left wing leaning friends know it and are still recovering.

Brendon O'Connell.