Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2005, 07:24 AM

Default Re: The sky is REALLY falling

I know it's rock'n roll and it's the Devil's music and represents a degeneration we've been talking about but this song is very strong and the only music video that actually says anything about the rot we live in.
Even rock musicians can wake up to the Truth and realise the Lie they've been living in. ;-)

"In my eyes, indisposed
in disguise as no one knows
hides the face, lies the snake
the sun in my disgrace

Boiling heat, summer stench
'neath the black the sky looks dead
call my name through the cream
and I'll hear you, scream again

Black hole sun, won't you come
and wash away the rain
black hole sun, won't you come
won't you come, won't you come

Stuttering, cold and damp
steal the warm wind tired friend
times are gone for honest men
and sometimes far too long for snakes

In my shoes a walking sleep
and my youth I pray to keep
heaven send hell away
no one sings like you anymore

and wash away the rain
won't you come
and wash away the rain
won't you come, black hole sun, black hole sun

Hang my head, drown my fear
till you all just disappear

Black hole sun, won't you come" (repeat til end)

Old 02-09-2005, 08:30 AM

Hey Vlad...if their is no NWO...then my psychiatrist was right!

Ha ha ha...

no but seriously...there is and there is'nt.

I think we give this loose affiliation of twats to much power.

John Raulston Saul writes that he wished there was a tightly run conspiricy then he'd breath a sigh of relief. Anythings better than the bunch of idiots running from one crisis to the next in his view.

I like what congressman Ron Paul says. It's basically a philosophical point of view for most of them.

A world government where basically a benevolent tyrant would run things and make the planet hum along nicely. Plato's Philosopher Kings. A Business, Financial and Intellectual Elite with a peasant mass of followers happy to let someone else run their life for them.

Unfortunately the evoloution of human consciousness demands that individuals run their own lives.

The days of doing what Mum & Dad or what Lord Rothschild tells you are over.

You are going to have to have a personal relationship with God and carry what you have inherited of the Universe specifically & consciously.

Drifting along paying the bills and buying gadgets along the way is over.

Deeply reflecting on ones existent and specifically ones place in the Universe is now a requirement resisted by most. Hence Prozac and so many other societal ills.

The NWO is an unconscious attempt by Intellectually dominent people to stave off the impending doom of realising their is in fact a God who demands a little attention and some respect.

Though %90 of the dominent class who love the NWO idea are basically decent (i said basically) there is a hard core fundmentalist group filled with cynicism and hatred for the common people and their simple lives.

They are extremely dangerous.

Thinking themselve above the common man they will sink far beneath him in the end and become the beast they despise with even more dier consequences than WW2...just more efficient.

Even with all that...i'm optimistic.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:48 AM

True,
I hear ya and I feel ya.
Idiots is what they are and it's a house of cards and lies.

Nature always finds a way through it's creative force - GOD!

I like that explanation of prozac - makes a lot of sense. People denying their spirituality and also numbing the demons they draw through their two faced lives of looking peaches and cream and being just as dysfunctional as any family these days, harbouring evil thoughts and evil actions.

I am still optimistic too! The truth is coming to light and we are being a part of that process - a small individual cog in the machinations of change for the better - the truth coming to light. Nice to appreciate that fact, eh!

Mary XXX

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-09-2005, 08:01 PM

MAry, Yeh i'm pretty positive but sometimes one drifts the other way.

I guess there may well be some destruction. Perhaps one more disaster to show people what happens when all you worry about is your next fuck or the colour of your new car.

Perhaps it's a form of evoloution in action? Perhaps those with a capacity for caring about whats going on around them will prosper and those with a capacity for remaining as ignorent as possible will be killed off?

I dont like to talk like this. This is how 'They' talk. This is the cynical view of humanity 'They' have...i dont want to slip into that trap.

I always remind myself of John Miltons quote from 1642...

"Those who have put out the peoples eyes reproach them of their blindness"

We must be careful not to join 'Them' in this view but sometimes I find it unavoidable.

A good friend and former Russian Orthodox monk surprised me one day when I lamented what a waste it all was and the sadness I had at the millions who would die.

He replied..."fuck em. You cannot take responsibility for others ignorence. You and I both have had to extricate ourselves from the mud to get a clear view of things and at great cost to ourselves. If others do not want to make that sacrifice then that is their simple and God given choice. After all, thats the point...God has given mankind a choice. To be with him or against him. A free choice. Those that have ears will listen." [paraphrasing of course].

Thats a pretty accurate gist of it.

Can some one help me with a New Testament quote where Jesus speaks to a crowd..."Hypocrits! You know the signs of the weather but cannot see the signs of our time". [bad quote, help me out!]

I was looking for this in the NT when I opened the page to this Psalm. Perhpas this answers a little of the question first placed here by Ahmed...

PSALM 10

Why do you stand afar off, O Lord? Why do you hide in times of trouble?

2. The wicked in his pride persecutes the poor; let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.

3. For the wicked boasts of his hearts desire; he blesses the greedy and renounces the Lord.

4. The wicked in his proud countenece does not seek God; God is in none of his thoughts.

5. His ways are always prospering; Your judgements are far above out of his sight; as for all his enemies, he sneers at them.

6. He has said in his heart, "I shall not be moved; I shall never be in adversity".

7. His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression; under his tounge is trouble and inequity.

11. He has said in his heart, "God has forgotton; he hides his face; he will never see."

12. Arise O Lord! O God lift up your hand! Do not forget the humble.

13. Why do the wicked renounce God? He has said in his heart, "You will not require an account."

14. But you have seen, for You observe trouble and grief, to repay it by Your hand. THE HELPLESS COMMITS THEMSELVES TO YOU; YOU ARE THE HELPER OF THE FATHERLESS.

16. The Lord is King forever and ever; the nations have perished out of His land.

17. Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble' You will prepare their heart; You will cause your ear to hear.

18. To do justice to the Fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the Earth may oppress no more.

I'm sure God is watching and moving in mysterious ways.

God acts through the hearts of good people.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:39 AM

Peace TB,

Thanks for the reminder from the Bible. I believe the test differs from one person to another. My test maybe completely different from yours, even if we live in the same house, do the same things, and live in the same environment. So i think the NWO is another distraction, we need to focus on our tests designed specially for us, how many times we surrender to Satan's temptations? how many times we let ourselves go with the flow? i think the majority are in the Alpha state already, no need for the NWO to come, it's already here! it's that dependence on mom and dad you mention.
Nobody wants to be responsible infront of God, they like the state of dependency on the creatures.

If each one of us broke free of the spiritual prisons surrounding him, his life will turn completely (even if no change happened around him).
How can someone say NO to the NWO when he can't say NO to a cigarette? and the list of obsessions, addictions, and phobias, hates go on and on.

Don't expect anyone to revolt, when he has sold his soul already. Isn't it about time that we destroy all the human and material idols and turn to God again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-10-2005, 02:56 AM

I agree Ahmed.

Trouble is..."destroying all our material things and turning to God" is exactly what our masters want.

Lord Rothschild and his ilk will not be giving up his addiction to material things though thats just what they want of us.

And if a few billion of us accidently shuffle off this mortal coil they'll be happy about that too.

Technology is not the problem. Blind worship of technology and reason is the problem.

True, it's having a personal relationship with God that counts. I dont mean to be airy fairy about it.

It's not about going to church ranting on about whether you're saved or not. It's about how you conduct yourself every day.

It's not about being perfect it's about acknowledging your imperfect nature and having the capacity to say you were wrong.

I dont know what God is. I dont know if God even exists...out there.

All I know is that there is a feeling i get when i'm on the right path and another feeling i get when i'm not.

The older I get the easier it is to stay on my own path and avoid someone elses.

The most wonderful message I get from the NT is that I am forgiven. It's not my fault. Most of life is in Gods hands alone.

Trust your feelings. The hardest thing to do, as you say, is to let go.

A good example of this is my current erratic employment. My head says get a good job, settle down get a mortgage, you're getting left behind.

My heart says concentrate of gaining more knowledge. Get some good camera equipment and start making documentaries.

Then my head says..."what a pipe dream, what are you going to tell a good woman you may meet when she asks what you do...conspiricy nutter"?

But I have to follow my heart which currently wants to post on this site and get my own web site going.

When I follow my heart it all falls into place. Living this way is a true test. It is often lonely. It's at these times I feel closest to God.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:34 AM

It is all a question of trusting one's feelings. It's not you who is getting closer to God when you're lonely, but the opposite. God works through one's feelings.

I use to feel lonely myself; I stil do, sometimes; but now I know that we're never lonely and that's at least comforting.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:41 AM

I agree Vlad.

When ur lonely a part of you is dying. A part that has to die. We're realising at that moment that no one has ever truly acknowledged the 'real' you.

We lose our true nature through trying to please other people growing up.

The greatest gift a parent can give is to allow a child the freedom to be themselves and in general find out who they are without crushing their spirit.

At the moment most parents barely have the energy to even acknowledge their kids exist.

The never ending message is shut up and do as you're told.

No wonder the planets fucked.
Old 02-13-2005, 12:58 PM

hey True, you gotta use a darker color than that neon green for quoting stuff, man. My eyes were starting to hurt trying to read that because it blended in with the grey backround, so, I gave up on the first sentence. 8-)
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-13-2005, 01:58 PM

Take off your sunglasses and squint like the rest of us.