Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2006, 01:39 PM

Default Re: 10 Mind Control Projects / Deadly Electronic Weapons

DoctorX makes good points and there are many of us, I'm sure, who daily mount the intellectual and spiritual battles regarding oppression through the mass media.

However: I don't necessarily adhere to the doctrine of elitism or gnosticism which says only the supremely strong or knowledgeable will achieve spiritual maturity, etc.

Jesus made a lot of good points, too, and taught us to trust in God to do the things we need but which we cannot do for ourselves. This takes humility and sincerity: two traits which are woefully lacking in some circles!

"Unless you become like this little child . . ." :-)

Old 09-24-2006, 02:40 PM

Default Re: 10 Mind Control Projects / Deadly Electronic Weapons

I noticed the last poster mentioned "Paul Is Dead" and "Publius Enigma"

does anybody know who this face looks like?