Quote:
Also, we should not forget
about all the non-jewish population
who actually carry out the evil deeds
for those at the top
of The Hierarchy of Evil.

The excuse they use is:
- I was only following orders, and
- I need to put food on the family table.

Here's just one example.
A man or woman in a uniform
( Blue Gun Thug ), upon seeing
an adult smoke a plant that God made,
may assault you, then kidnap you,
then throw you in a cage.

For these crimes it is the police that should
be punished for committing evil acts.

The Blue Gun Thugs do it for money;
a paycheck.

I bet you in Australia alone there
are several million people carrying
out evil deeds for the leaders
of The Hierarchy of Evil.

TaxCollectors, PillGivers,
FeministJudges, PoliceThugs,
SchoolIndoctrinators, SoldierGangs,
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Agreed RUSH. But we REALLY need to point out this particular aspect of it all...namely it IS the aspect of it all.

A 3000 year old cult lost it's way after the Ark of the Covenant dissapeared from the temple of Solomon. From their Moses was slowly left to rot and the law of God became one of "none effect". God popped in to set things straight and led by an example we can only marvel at...and mimmick poorly.

I know who the enemy is now and I hope human beings who profess membership of this cult do... "a Makow" and a "Freedman" and renounce this evil cult that has been willing to wait 3000 years to bring on world domination.

Will it all end with the passing of the "Jewish Conspiracy"? No. But the crims will be small time and easily handled.

In the end it just gets down to the ordinary human simply finding it to hard to believe that a cult could hang together this long for such a seemingly crazy goal. To rule the world. :-) My fellow Australians would give up the first fine day of summer and go surfing or fishing. God Bless my fat lazy slob fellow Australians.

Old 09-29-2006, 07:00 PM

Default Re: "My Name Is TB And I Am A Recovering Zionist Denier"

Hello Todd...you ain't fooling any one. Get bored with NOLAJBS.NET you had to come here and persecute these poor people?
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 PM

Todd? Todd! Did you say (type) Todd. Do my eyes deceive me, Todd?
Old 09-30-2006, 02:29 PM

Quote:
GODDESS4U wrote:
Psychedelic Spirituality

My experimentation with psychedelics, which began with a baggie of mushrooms while as a junior in high school, escalated to taking a hit (or three) of LSD between my pinch'n'gum every day, for, mebbe, 40-days-in-a-row, for most of my late-20s and early-30s.

Under the aid of Drugs, some folks jump off tall buildings in a single splat.

I figured I'd better "go public" with the weirdness.

During the period of November 1990-March 2000, I had been a fixture on a Web site called FreeRepublic.com, which is Rightist/libertarian in nature, and which counts amongst its participants and lurkers, such media gurus as Sam Donaldson, Rush Limbaugh, Britt Hume, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity and others. FreeRepublic.com draws 450,000 verified hits daily, and is THE site for news relevant to keeping one's soul clean of the disinfo that is foisted upon us all by mainstream media.

I've been whacked before, on many chemicals, but nothing came close to this. Then I started to perform some ritualistic dance that included savage kicking motions and very orchestrated finger movements.

This sounds insane, it is insane, but it happened.

While still on the subject of Ketamine, a month earlier, while attending the Disinfo.com Convention (Robert Anton Wilson presiding) at the Hammerstein Ballroom, downtown Manhattan, I was privy to another, less-terrifying but equally bizarre, happening, this one involving a long mirror in my room at the Rev. Sun-Myung Moon/CIA-controlled (y'all can check this out if you want to) New Yorker Hotel, on 5th Street, in which the mirror into which I was viewing myself brush my hair, came alive, and I was able to alter my appearance, even to the point of seeing my hair grow dramatically, change the length of my chin, reshape my ears, and almost utterly transform my appearance, as I wished, as often as I wished, and, for as long as I was able to stand it, for as long as I wished.

The New Yorker hotel is a spook-haven, and R.U. Sirius and his girlfriend that night commented on "feeling really freaky vibes, electrical in nature", inducing a general, all-around paranoid vibe.
Very, Very, Strange Indeed.

I've read alot of stuff in my time, but this Takes the cake. Insane and Bizarre Is'nt the right words.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:57 PM

NolaJBS.NET.....

another bizarre forum......... :-?

http://www.nolajbs.net/index.php