Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2006, 05:01 PM

Default US Conducted 1054 Nuclear Tests

US Conducted 1054 Nuclear Tests

Between 16 July 1945 and 23 September 1992 the United States of America conducted (by official count) 1054 nuclear tests

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/

That means an average of about 22 per year. And now the US wants to represent the world outraged because the DPRK conducted one lame test.

Old 10-10-2006, 08:01 PM

Default Re: US Conducted 1054 Nuclear Tests

Quote:
Remember that it takes an extreme amount of energy to break an atom apart - this dense neutron stream produces a series of effects that aren't generally made public. One might say that the combined radiation and EMP pulse feel like a lightning bolt flying through one's head.
Had my first "Kinesiology" session with a VERY talented friend.

The body IS an energy field and "they" can mess with it in so many ways.

My friend, using intuition and a pencil, poked pressure points on my body and had me bawling like a baby. Amazing! Even for me as I am no stranger to "strange" things.

Makes me realise what a multi billion dollar budget and sociopathetic power needs can acheive in "mind control" and manipulating peoples emotional states.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:10 PM

Quote:
That means an average of about 22 per year. And now the US wants to represent the world outraged because the DPRK conducted one lame test.
Dont get distracted by this side show.:-)

I taped this phone call of the Elite a few days ago between Lord Rothschild and Kissenger...

[LR] "Hello Henry"!

[HK] "Yeeeeessss".

[LR] "Put down that young Asian boy and get on the phone to your Chinese thug contacts to tell that idiot Kim Jong Il to arc up with a nuke test or just pretend to have one".

[HK]" Sighhhhhhh, but this Round Table meeting is the best orgy yet! Cant you send Wolfowitz"?

[LR] "No, he's busy supervising 'Temporary's' new brain chip implant. Now get onto it"!

[HK] "You are firm but fair master. I will leave straight after I receive my new peace prize. Why the rush"?

[LR] Israeli base of operations needs time to train it's pilots on the F-22 Raptors we just sent over. We'll be needing a general distraction till the bombs start falling on Iranian sites. The Iranian response should get the ball rolling. Just contacted Pike and Mazzini via 'Seance' and they are imaptient to get their letters enacted."

[HK] "As you wish my master"...

:-)
Old 10-10-2006, 09:42 PM

And after the shots, they went hunting for undiagnosed victims of radiation and fallout.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/radiatio.htm

The "Alien Abduction" cut-out and cover was extremely successful in keeping the medical monitoring programs a secret. And yes, it was standard procedure to use special probes for body orifices in order to measure the level of toxic accumulation = Occam's Razor says this is the best-fit theory and in fact it is documented.

Remember that it takes an extreme amount of energy to break an atom apart - this dense neutron stream produces a series of effects that aren't generally made public. One might say that the combined radiation and EMP pulse feel like a lightning bolt flying through one's head. This alone can sometimes (mercifully) render someone semi-conscious and unable to operate machinery or engage in rational thought. This is one of the reasons that the neutron bomb was proposed: it could kill while leaving the infrastructure intact, presumably to be used by the invading forces.