Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Interesting building

Personally I thought my subject title should warrant more interrest than Interesting building.
NAZI SWASTIKA COMPLEX AT CORONADO NAVAL BASE SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE!

I guess I should have added the quote from page 1, The title of *this* thread alone caught my attention.
Im not trying to argue about it,
but it does seem that we cant seem to get on the same page.
as a footnote, the person that posted "interresting building" would probably have had a hard time doing a search of this site for material already covered on this , because of the way the search engine might miss a keyword.
Peace be to you. :-D