Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2004, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

Peace, Ahmad.

Your knowledge of satan and God are based upon what - what you have read? or what you have experienced? or what you have received from revelation? How do you KNOW what you know about satan and God?

Old 12-12-2004, 04:22 AM

Peace konock2u,

You asked: "How do you KNOW what you know about satan and God?"

My knowledge of Satan and God is based on deep feeling of the forces of good and evil in the work all around us. Then comes God's inspiration if we are really sincere, God inspires us of the truth, that He Alone has power to harm or benefit.

God also sent us a gift, a reminder, a book from outer space coded in an impossible to imitate numerical structure. The book reminds us of who is the Real God and who is the fake god.

I invite you to pick one chapter from the link below and start reading, perhaps your Lord will guide you to the truth.

Warning: I am not affiliated with this website because they idolize the messenger, and mix his message with their opinions in a confusing mix, so if you want to further read their website, i recommend that you read ONLY the authorized translation by the messenger Rashad Khalifa as well as the 38 appendices to it, may God guide you to the straight path.

http://www.submission.org/Q-T.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-12-2004, 05:36 AM

Code knock?

Your statement regarding truth is right on. I hate it when I'm explaining something to a friend and he'll say well thats your truth. or he'll say thats coming from how you were brought up, I was brought up this way and therefore.

Truth is truth, there can be no different variations of truth. Truth is truth.

Plain and simple.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:28 AM

ahmad knows what he knows because he got it in the quran . and he believes it to be the last word in all matters religious . i,for one,do not. i agree that folks on this site have probably done sufficient thoughtful research and believe what they do and won't be swayed . while I respect your right to believe the quran ahmad , and am relieved that there are moslem people who don't want to blow me up or cut off my head ,i wish you would tone down your religious rhetoric a bit . have you gotten any converts here ? no . and you probably won't but what you will do is annoy people with your proselytizing . and you're beginning to annoy me .
Old 12-12-2004, 10:28 AM

Peace, Ahmad.

You have said that your knowledge of satan and God is based upon deep feeling and inspiration from God as well as a book.

When someone comes to me and asks me to believe what they believe about satan and God because they feel it and because of private inspiration that they have had, I'll have to say no thanks.

If I am going to believe something of such great importance, my belief will have to come from provable facts and deductive reasoning as well as verification of the facts within my own life.

I haven't experienced any force that can make me do wrong or any force that can make me do right other than my own will.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:51 PM

Your Will Power is your God Power. God does nothing for you, ONLY YOU can do for yourself.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:53 PM

Billiard,I have to agree.

Please stop trying to convert everyone here.

Moslem dude - your faith is your faith and I sincerely believe you have found truth in your faith.

Please respect the right of the individual to find their faith too. Unfortunately, when I see I sight you have posted, I generally don't read it as I have quickly learned to expect endless quotations for the Quran.

I'd rather get to you as opposed to your book. You, my dear give meaning to your religion through who you are and what you do. Allow us to share your thoughts and feelings on life, and we'd learn much more about your religion.

If you may only preach conversion and quote the Quran, people will soon tire of your company, no matter how interesting what you have to say, might have been.

Life and God is all about relationships.

Howse about an inspirational story regarding how your faith has brought you through some crazy circumstance? Or what crazy thing you noticed in your neck of the woods?

Anything but endless quotes please.

Mary XXX
Old 12-12-2004, 05:07 PM

Peace, Ahmad,

Your theory holds no water. It is documented from sources outside the Bible--hostile sources--that Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem c. A.D. 33, and that His followers worshipped Him as God in places as far away as Rome and Asia Minor by the early 2nd century, 200 years before the Council of Nicaea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The 6,000 Year War
Old 12-13-2004, 04:39 AM

Peace MrOtis,

I didn't claim that Jesus was not crucified!, a message from God to all humanity say that God raised his soul to Him (saved him) just before the torture began.

How could you think for a minute that God won't save the faithful!

-------------

I am sure that the hypocrites soon worshipped him as a god, same like the corrupt muslims did with Muhammad!, the Nicene conference though settled the disagreement on this crucial point and made it mandatory on every christian to worship Jesus as a god.

----------------------------------------------

Peace Billiard,

you said: "i agree that folks on this site have probably done sufficient thoughtful research and believe what they do and won't be swayed ."

I think it's better if we leave everybody to express his thoughts on his own!

you said: "i wish you would tone down your religious rhetoric a bit . have you gotten any converts here ? no . and you probably won't but what you will do is annoy people with your proselytizing ."

Again speak only for yourself please.

--------------------------------------------

Peace marypopinz,

You said: "when I see I sight you have posted, I generally don't read it as I have quickly learned to expect endless quotations for the Quran."

Well, that was my advice, i am glad you listened.
If you don't want to hear the words of your Lord, nobody can force you!

--------------------------------------------

Peace Konock2u,

You said: "If I am going to believe something of such great importance, my belief will have to come from provable facts and deductive reasoning as well as verification of the facts within my own life."

If you really need a physical proof, check this link:

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

You said: "I haven't experienced any force that can make me do wrong or any force that can make me do right other than my own will."

God gave you the freedom of choice ONLY. This means that your force is limited to CHOOSING, we get righteous inspirations from God (all the FREE, good thoughts), and we also get evil whispers from Satan (all the bad, DRIVEN thoughts), ultimately it's your call, however no choice can materialize except if God allows it to.

By the way, who created you?

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-13-2004, 10:21 AM

Can every letter in the Koran be converted to

a number for deeper analysis ?