Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2006, 01:50 PM

Default Sacha Boron Cohen: Zionist "muckraker"

This Musician/Actor/Zionist is spreading hate around America, he'll be in your town next. Here's a sample of his lyrics.

throw the JEW down the well, so my country can be free,..... :-?

http://www.heavy.com/collegiate/throwthejewdownthewell.php

Old 10-06-2006, 09:13 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Sacha Boron Cohen: Zionist "muckraker"

Hate monger. Nazi.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:38 PM

Quote:
This Musician/Actor/Zionist is spreading hate around America, he'll be in your town next. Here's a sample of his lyrics.
He gives it to the Yanks in his VERY funny movie just out. Cant remember it's name. He plays an "emmissary" from the land of Khazakstan - "Borat". I cannot tell you how funny he is.

He gives it to America because that is the intended result of the Jew/Zionist lackey Bush and his neo-Bolshevik/5th Columnist agitators. Stomp around the world behaving like a madman with a LITERAL madman at the head, so the entire world hates America...then the U.N steps in. The Left is reinvigorated with new found credibility and we can all get our chips as "Global Warming" threatens to kill us all.:-)

It's noted that an Aussie girl called Isla Fisher married Cohen (or Ali "G) as he's known. This girl was going NOWHERE in the movies. No sooner did she marry Cohen and convert to Judaism...she has a staring role in the "Wedding Crashers". And they say conversion is a bad thing?:-)

People must NOT fall for the "I Hate America" crap, though the movie is funny. They are getting sucked in. America has a long history of NEVER ENDING covert ops to keep it's people under control and docile. We should reach out to Americans as they are LITERALLY the last bastion against the Zionist One Worlders.

BTW...could'nt get the song. Cohen is just another useful idiot. He actually gives it to Israel to. I'd like to see him pull his stunts in Israel? Do you think he would? No, they'd just shoot him in the head. He is actually friends with Dodi El Fayheds father. The muslim owner of Harrods.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:55 PM

He is a comedian. You and the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan are the only ones that take it seriously.

In the early days, before everyone knew who he was, some of his interviews were very funny.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:18 PM

I don't think it's a coinsidense that Borat makes fun of Kazakstan. It's THE place where russia and america are building bases because that piece of land is right smack in the middle of russia, china, india and the middle east. So it's perfect for military bases to control "the world island" like ziggy brezinsky said in his book the grand chessboard.
And EVERYTHING that's on tv is always propaganda and excludes most important things. Ali G is a BBC creation, thats the British propaganda Service. Now he's on loan to MTV, hollywood, the Pentagon Youth Propaganda Service.
I think the whole idea is to make Kazakstan look bad by spreading all kinds of shit about it and it's goat raping people. So when US and Russia battle it out in Kazakstan, people are gonna be like: isn't that the place where they rape goats, thats funny, more bombs.

I've seen his early shows and those rule. So he's genuine in that he's funny, but this Borat character is no coinsidence. He's got 2 good characters, Ali G and Borat, that german fag character sux (d1ck)