Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2006, 04:04 PM

Default just a game

They want you to think it's just a computer game...This is based on a drawing I drew in 1984 about...what else? MONEY

I did this drawing thinking I was in control of every line I drew, every shade I created. I was in a suicidal mood when I drew it, but I feared going to hell, so I clung to life, but I didn't want to live knowing where this world is headed. I knew back then during the so-called "Cold War" when I was only 17 or 18 years old, and what I have discovered confirms everything written in the bible about "the beast" and 666...it's happening before your very eyes folks. It's time to make a decision for either Jesus Christ, or mammon and the money whores (Mystery Babylon).

Only God could have seen me through to this point. It's been very hard, but this drawing has a message to all of us that our time is getting very short and Satan is getting very impatient (because he knows his time is short)Study the Bible! It's ALL true!

Today is the "day of salvation", not tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late, and Hell (resurrection to eternal damnation) is real, but so is Heaven, and the only way to Heaven (resurrection to eternal life) is by the blood of Jesus Christ, not the blood of our brave soldiers fighting an unjust war based on "dollar hegemony". It's true...that's what this war is all about, protecting the value of pieces of cloth with ink printed on it, based on the value of oil and "faith in humanism".

Jesus Christ has already paid the price for our sins that no piece of cloth/paper could ever cover (in reality, all we are paying is the "interest" on debt owed to multinational bankers who care very little about human life).

Study that website I've been working on and see if I am lying or not.

In the book of Daniel it says the Antichrist will obtain the kingdom by flatteries. Is that what this speech is?

Quote:
We go forward with complete confidence in the eventual triumph of freedom. Not because history runs on the wheels of inevitability; it is human choices that move events. Not because we consider ourselves a chosen nation; God moves and chooses as He wills. We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul. When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner "Freedom Now" they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled. History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty.
George Bush 2005 Inaugural Address

Think of The Matrix trilogy and how "Neo" fits the description of George Dubya to a "T" (he's stiff, not very smart, and a hawk, and loves "Trinity" which is a euphemism for money in the context of the movie, in contrast to the biblical trinity)

"The One" is an obvious reference to the one dollar bill "eye and triangle" of the "Freemasons" (free your mind?).

Neo is the "6th" "The One", a subtle reference to 666. In other words, he's The Antichrist. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...nothing good comes out of Hollywood (the brains behind Washington D.C., or "Hollywood East").