Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2006, 10:57 PM

Default Re: I want to make a difference (I want YOUR opinions to help)

Notice in the following graphic there are "6" colors and not 7? (the color spectrum origianally was depicted with 7 colors)

I found the number "6" in the one dollar bill by compositing a mirror image of it with itself and lining up the pyramid at the point.

[img align=left]http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/oddities/TDSOTM.jpg[/img][img align=right]http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/html/Alpha_png/money666_detail.jpg[/img]

[img align=left]http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/html/Alpha_png/architect_6.gif[/img]

at the end of the Matrix trilogy, we find out that "NEO" is the "6th" anomaly, from the words of the Architect.

(the members of Pink Floyd were architect students, and probably are Freemasons)

Old 11-15-2006, 01:52 PM

The song "Money" is the 6th song on The Dark Side Of The Moon album. That's not just a coincidence my friends.

In the song "Eclipse" there is a backwards message:

"He's 'The One'. Punish 'The One'"

Syd Barret was born 1/06/1946

If you count 7734 (spells "hELL" on a calculator) days from his birth, it comes to March 10th, 1967 which is the day Pink Floyd issued their first single "Arnold Layne/Candy and a Currant Bun" (EMI demo)

This is also the date stamped on Volume 89 No.10 issue of Time Magazine commemorating Skull and Bones alumnus Henry Luce (founder of Time Magazine who died a week before this issue)and close friend of Chiang Kai-shek (mentioned in Roger Waters' album Amused To Death)

If you read the lyrics to the songs Arnold Layne and Candy and a Currant Bun, you might detect the sun/moon allegory of TDSOTM. Also, the word "hell" comes from the word "hades" which actually means "unseen" and in the lyrics to Arnold Layne the question is asked "Why can't you see?"

(to be continued)
Old 11-15-2006, 05:54 PM

"Can't you see? It all makes perfect sense, expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings, and pence"

Arnold Layne/Candy and a Currant Bun

If you can't "see" what's going on, how can you do anything about it?

(to be continued)

P.S. "Neo" was a transvestite (like Arnold Layne). He was "The Oracle" which was a female. Her purpose was to "unbalance" the Architect's equation by introducing Agent Smith (and his many selves, as Neo's alter-ego)to counter-balance Neo (who is actually the oracle)
And the Germans killed the Jews
And the Jews killed the Arabs
And the Arabs killed the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder
That the monkey's confused?
Old 11-15-2006, 06:25 PM

The love of money=the root of all evil

eye dollar tree=idolatry
Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any other wild creature that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God say, 'You shall not eat of any tree of the garden'?" 2And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3but God said, 'You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.'" 4But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not die. 5For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." 6So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she also gave some to her husband, and he ate. 7Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons.

The very first monetary transaction?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(to be continued)