Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 01:02 PM

Default Re: YHWH cut a channel

"Free Your Mind" and let the Freemasons do your thinking for you...and don't forget to pay your tithes to your local 501C(3) I.R.S. controlled mammongogue (MaGog for short, who came to take a spoil Ezekiel 38:12)who turn the truth of God's word into a lie and cause you to worship the creation rather than the Creator.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Yeah, but the saddest thing about it is that not many realize that the left wing and the right wing are both from the same 'turkey'...gobble gobble
8-) No the saddest thing is that even those that do realise keep voting and acting in their class/status, interests anyway so having knowledge beyond left or right is really only enlightened navel gazing so there is no advantaged gained back to square one. :-?
Old 11-17-2006, 04:31 PM

...which is what makes George Orwell's book and the idea of "newspeak" so prophetic...even when they know the politicians are lying they believe it anyway, convinced that black is really white and squares are really circles and that you really can bend spoons with your mind.

"Don't think you can...know you can"

Yes master...I think...er...I know that 2+2=5
Old 11-20-2006, 04:55 AM

http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/h...hlightzone.htm

In response to the thread mmddll your views on Bible revelation as prophecy are just your own speculation i ve read enough on the subject to know that certain prodie pastors put whatever spin they want on pre mill bible prophecy.
Most of the dispensationalists call the catholic church the Mystery Babylon not merely Mammon and they call Russia and Arab states Gog and Mogog while calling the US and other anglo nations the lions of tarshish.
Personally i dont buy this pre mill bs because i dont believe 144,000 yids are going to be saved at tribulation and that isreal will repent in the tribulation, mainly because they didnt take there chance to repent the first time christ came so why would there attitude be any different this time round as for your own spin on it, just your own speculation and level with any judeo zio loonie prophecy speculations!.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:58 PM

yes, master
Old 11-22-2006, 04:47 PM

It is a true delight to know humankind has no clue as to the Revelations. Please keep up the good work so we can get all of you at once.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:54 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Revel in the Revelations
Old 01-01-2007, 06:10 PM

WHAT i GOT FROM YOU WORDS GEORGE WAS A CONCENTRATION OF ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD AND THE DIRT BAGS BEHIND IT. fUN TO READ HARD TO FOLLOW.UM bY THE WAY GEORGE. dO YOU GROW IT YOUR SELF OR BUY IT FROM A FRIEND?