Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Barberian, why are you an illuminist?

Barberian, how long have you been an illuminist?

I guess you were born into the group, but why do you have to be annoying like that annoying girl BlueAngel?

What you are doing is not a blue thing to do, Barberian. And now I own the access codes to the rest of your alters.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Barberian, why are you an illuminist?

My oh my. Now Leviathan was a demon and ignt was the devil. I don\'t believe I am an \"illumnist\", but always appreciate the info you provide. Interesting game is it not. You know that energy can be obtained in this manner.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
My oh my. Now Leviathan was a demon and ignt was the devil. I don\'t believe I am an \"illumnist\", but always appreciate the info you provide. Interesting game is it not. You know that energy can be obtained in this manner.
But my question is why do you remain in the Illuminati? They abused you, Barbarien, and they tried to warp your mind to think it was love.

Energy can only be obtained by repenting and turning to Christ. The Spirit gives life. Satan will only give you a temporary boost and then he will drain you.

Why do you want to keep being drained by him? Turn to Christ. Repent. Get out of the Illuminati. God will help you with this.

Lucifer hates you.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:46 PM

Can one turn against his own house. The blood is the life. Humanity is grossly over rated. Watch the skies, watch the skies. The show begins soon. Don\'t miss it.