Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2006, 11:52 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: A hard pack of Pall Mall cigarettes

Poor little rodgered. Still thinking that its fun to joke about disease. I guess not having any real friends to talk to may explain why you don't know the difference between right and wrong. This is where one of your problems lays on, you have to understand the difference. Just like you also need to understand why it is wrong to steal other peoples names, something you also have not mastered. :-?

Now run along and find the family pet, I think he may have a little present for you.

Old 11-24-2006, 07:55 PM

See an oncologist soon.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:50 AM
The Shadow Knows!

LOL you crack me up you do.

Is it a psychologist or psychiatrist that you are seeing these days?
Old 11-25-2006, 03:01 PM

See an oncologist soon.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:41 PM
The Shadow Knows!

better get back to your psychiatrist
Old 11-25-2006, 07:47 PM

Cancer is a class of diseases or disorders characterized by uncontrolled division of cells and the ability of these cells to invade other tissues, either by direct growth into adjacent tissue through invasion or by implantation into distant sites by metastasis. Metastasis is defined as the stage in which cancer cells are transported through the bloodstream or lymphatic system. Cancer may affect people at all ages, but risk tends to increase with age, due to the fact that DNA damage becomes more apparent in aging DNA. It is one of the principal causes of death in developed countries.

There are many types of cancer. Severity of symptoms depends on the site and character of the malignancy and whether there is metastasis. A definitive diagnosis usually requires the histologic examination of tissue by a pathologist. This tissue is obtained by biopsy or surgery. Most cancers can be treated and some cured, depending on the specific type, location, and stage. Once diagnosed, cancer is usually treated with a combination of surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. As research develops, treatments are becoming more specific for the type of cancer pathology. Drugs that target specific cancers already exist for several cancers. If untreated, cancers may eventually cause illness and death, though this is not always the case.

The unregulated growth that characterizes cancer is caused by damage to DNA, resulting in mutations to genes that encode for proteins controlling cell division. Many mutation events may be required to transform a normal cell into a malignant cell. These mutations can be caused by chemicals or physical agents called carcinogens, by close exposure to radioactive materials, or by certain viruses that can insert their DNA into the human genome. Mutations occur spontaneously, and may be passed down from one generation to the next as a result of mutations within germ lines.

Many forms of cancer are associated with exposure to environmental factors such as tobacco smoke, radiation, alcohol, and certain viruses. While some of these risk factors can be avoided or reduced, there is no known way to entirely avoid the disease.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:55 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Kanker is een klasse van ziekten of wanorde die door ongecontroleerde afdeling van cellen worden gekenmerkt en de capaciteit van deze cellen om andere weefsels, of door de directe groei in aangrenzend weefsel door invasie of door inplanting in verre plaatsen door metastase binnen te vallen. De metastase wordt gedefinieerd als het stadium waarin de kankercellen door de bloedsomloop of het lymfatische systeem worden vervoerd. Kanker kan mensen op alle leeftijden beïnvloeden, maar het risico neigt om met leeftijd te stijgen, wegens het feit dat de schade van DNA duidelijker wordt in het verouderen van DNA. Het is één van de belangrijkste doodsoorzaken in ontwikkelde landen.

Er zijn vele soorten kanker. De strengheid van symptomen hangt van de plaats en het karakter van malignancy af en of er metastase is. Een definitieve diagnose vereist gewoonlijk het histologische onderzoek van weefsel door een patholoog. Dit weefsel wordt verkregen door biopsie of chirurgie. De meeste kanker kunnen worden behandeld en wat genezen, afhankelijk van het specifieke type, plaats, en stadium. Zodra gediagnostiseerd, wordt kanker gewoonlijk behandeld met een combinatie van chirurgie, chemotherapie en radiotherapie. Aangezien het onderzoek zich ontwikkelt, worden de behandelingen specifieker voor het type van kankerpathologie. Drugs die specifieke kanker reeds richten er bestaan voor verscheidene kanker. Als onbehandeld, kunnen kanker ziekte en dood uiteindelijk veroorzaken, hoewel dit niet altijd het geval is.

De niet geregelde groei die kanker kenmerkt wordt veroorzaakt door schade aan DNA, resulterend in veranderingen aan genen die voor proteïnen controlerend celafdeling coderen. Vele veranderingsgebeurtenissen kunnen worden vereist om een normale cel in een kwaadaardige cel om te zetten. Deze veranderingen kunnen door chemische producten of fysieke agenten genoemd carcinogenen, door dichte blootstelling aan radioactieve materialen, of door bepaalde virussen worden veroorzaakt die hun DNA in het menselijke genoom kunnen opnemen. De veranderingen komen spontaan voor, en kunnen van één generatie tot volgende als resultaat van veranderingen binnen kiemlijnen worden doorgegeven. Vele vormen van kanker worden geassocieerd met blootstelling aan milieufactoren zoals tabaksrook, straling, alcohol, en bepaalde virussen. Terwijl sommige van deze risicofactoren kunnen worden vermeden of worden verminderd, is er geen bekende manier de ziekte volledig om te vermijden.

Bovendien is deze idioot die kopiëerde en dit van ergens anders kleefde een dergelijke pathetische kleine dwaas, een dergelijke anale idiot. Hij moet realy zijn maagdelijkheid verliezen, maar eerst moet hij uit de kast komen. Ik denk hij besteedt zodat veel tijd hier, zelfs daarna elke keer wordt hij verboden omdat hij geen leven buiten deze plaats heeft. I werkelijk medelijden hem.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:03 PM

Really you only need remember this, \"there is no known way to entirely avoid the disease.\"
Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 PM

Another take. Yes, I do smoke. And yes I clearly see the intentions of the Illuminati with every utterance of every second of my self limited exposure to MSM. Perhaps some component of tobacco smoke provides some degree of immunity from the KoolAide propaganda currently thrust upon the world via "media". Just my theory.

I can't have a cigarette, yet I have to live in your cellphone/microwave oven 24/7. Just so you can say "Can you hear me know" from anyplace, at anytime.
http://www.herbalhealer.com/microwave.html
http://www.growyouthful.com/toc2microwave.php
http://www.gallawa.com/microtech/mwdanger.html
Old 11-27-2006, 07:04 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Minuteman,

Pay no attention to this jerk. I seriously doubt that he even knows what he is talking about.

I would venture to guess that he thinks that a kiss constitutes sex. Although he probably doesn't even know what a kiss is, other than the slobbers given my the family pet.