Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The "Mystery" Movie

Now . . . lets get some basic descriptions of the charachters . . . I know you said a DeNero and a Cruise type . . . but since we can't use their likenesses, lets see what you can come up with as far as a description. (I think I already know what you're going to say, but humor me, plase.)

And also, the geeks, and the girl.

Lets get a full character list going . . . hopefully I won't have to start the characters from scratch . . . but if I do, oh, well. It's okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 02-12-2005, 10:22 PM

Ohhhh you are a hard task master!

O.K...but I need encouragement.

Will work on it today.

DeNiro and Cruise are just ideas.

It helps me see in my head how they behave and interact.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:33 PM

I must admit . . . I started laughing my ass off when you wrote the part about the DiNiro Charachter was talking about the "DiNiro impersonator" or however you put it. It would be a real pisser if that line ever came up in one of Bobby D's movies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-2005, 10:32 AM

how about the cruise character finds the following document on the DiNiro character:

and he wonders why the hell he's still 50 years old after all this time? It could be some sort of experiment he was working on . . . like some performance enhancer that made him age slower? Kinda like an X-File within the story . . . some sort of age-defying concoction that the NWO was working on so the powers that be could remain in power longer, only the Dinero character (or rather sheridan) didn't know what it was. He could have watched his family grow old and die while he is still young . . . and the NWO doesn't want the public to find out. There could be an existing hit on him, only the operation to kill him was hush-hush?

Thoughts? Comments?

Old 02-13-2005, 12:44 PM

Listen, has anyone (of you) thought about starting your own (our own) conspiracy forum? Chat room? I wish clubconspiracy had a chat room.
(Sorry Henry, don't mean to steal your thunder)
How about monthly newsletters? Published anonymously. Distributed via low profile, nonvisual, can't let the public see who is tributing the newsletters.
Just a thought.
:-)
Old 02-13-2005, 07:39 PM

Jeeeezuzzzz...we could dig all the way to China!

The possibilities are endless! But yes a good idea. We have to decide on the audience we wish to target.

I guess we just keep throwing in ideas and one day we will have to sort through the gigantic pile for a synthisis.

Our own Hegalian project.

I could write a few pages on what you've put forward easily. The X Files approach has huge possibilities.

Have to return to work. Who invented work?
Old 02-13-2005, 07:52 PM

adam was put to work in the garden of eden before the fall. 8-)
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-13-2005, 11:27 PM

Thank you nohope187...I now have the ultimate excuse...now where is my dole form?
Old 02-23-2005, 09:15 PM

O.K. Since all of the others have gone away.. With all their bright ideas.. I will come back to the original idea.. A stage/screenplay about a conspiracy website.. It will be a musical.. I have infinite patience and will continue the project.. Even if I am all alone..

My sound card is not ready yet to do the recordings.. But I will be keeping a profile on the main players.. and I will invent characters too...

The plot will be .. A bunch of conspiracy theorists from a website go to an annual get together and get put in something like Gitmo.. for rejecting the state sponsored news.

I have been busy researching neocon websites...

I want to write the new "Hair".. In order to change the American population's opinions on pre emptive wars.. and the NWO in general... I don't mind being alone.. I will use this thread for the above purposes... If you want to help without distracting from the end product.. I can use your input.

sablefish..
Old 02-27-2005, 07:41 PM

my laptop worked.. I got a cut of an origional tune...While playin' on boat.. I
ll'L give you a link... in a day or two.. You guys can name the backtrack and then we will write our first song...together..

As sone as the first song is done (kinda).. We will go onto the second...third,and forth.

Meanwhile.. People who's
expertise is in dance/coreorgraphy... Please help.

Only the brightest and best are attracted to this website... Fr that reason,I think that we have the power and intellegfence to counter the worm..

It will be done in the format of a musical stage drama..(That can be played on ten thousand stages worldwide).. kWithout the influence of the media miesters..

.. only you know why I have to communicate like this...

My Computer has been Infected b.....
and viruses because..

The truth will never survive on the internet... They know it and I know it.

This song that I have is just me playing all of the instruments at the same time... It is just one.. of the twelve different song patterns of the musical.

I'll figure to give you guys an idea of the pattern in another few days.. It'l thakeme nsome time to figure out how to upload it inles then a meg and a half.

It isn't me talking in my regular voice ..It is the takeover of my computer by some kind of spy/add ware.. kThey have fucked my computer up to stop this project.. That is why we must go ahead.. God Bless.