Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2005, 09:52 PM

Default Re: The Question

I followed vlads link and I belive he is an agent of disinfo. The site that the link are clearly of gnostic origin. So even though I agree with what he has posted he is coming from an occult background and decieving just likem his father satan.

Old 02-13-2005, 03:11 AM

Wow, it's been really cold on this forum lately.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:17 AM

Yes I agree. My Prozacs kicking in however.

Though they say certain segments of the population employ professional disinformationists to post on these forums I doubt it.

Any dissent is locally motivated.

The enemy we identify is to stupid to debate.

Look what happened to Free Mason Boy when he stepped into the Lions Den pentagram in hand and snake in the other.

It's certainly perused regularly by the Department of Homeland Insecurity and they pass on any threats to burn down Freemason Lodges...eh FMB?
Old 02-16-2005, 05:59 AM

:roll:I disagree ofcause Tb i have found you to be the perfect disinfo agent you twist and turn with inconsistancy and hypocrisy with every post!

Why should anyone believe any of your visual Faeces! :roll:
Old 02-22-2005, 02:49 AM

Default Why Go to Church If I Have God in My Heart?

http://www.orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/whygotochurch.aspx
Old 02-22-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Re: Why Go to Church If I Have God in My Heart?

I actually agree with the majority of what true writes. Just my opinion.

Ozzie, i think he just pisses you off, that's all. If it were a debate, he'd win hands down. Sorry.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:41 AM

Vlad,

I don't see why it has to get so overly metaphysical. You end up arguing about how many angels are dancing on the tip of a pin!

My only motivation is to set the record straight, period. What anyone cares to do with the information is completely up to them. I don't preach and I don't pretend to have any special knowledge to enlighten the masses.

The first link you gave is cut from the same cloth as the illuminati. It's disinfo. So what gives?
The gnostics who claim to be the "keepers" of the hidden knowledge. It's why people join secret societies and cults in the first place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-22-2005, 06:48 AM

Yup.
Old 02-22-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Why Go to Church If I Have God in My Heart ?

Question: Have We Become "Cattle" For "Illuminati" ? :-o :-o :-o

I don’t think “man” has lost his ways. The more we live, through the centuries, & the more time we’ve had to ponder upon the ideas, the more evolved, enlightened, & clear our thoughts become, & the fact that we’ve had more time to learn from the experiences of others that have come before us. However, I do think we have become “cattle” for the “Illuminati” & we have had our ways stolen by them. Secret knowledge is obviously kept secret to give the “gatekeepers” of that knowledge a “secret” advantage over the control & manipulation of society at large. If a particular piece of knowledge instead of enriching the life of 1 family, let’s say, it enriched all of society equally, then things wouldn’t be so expensive. All people would have more time to enjoy life. Most of us wouldn’t be working hard most of our life & then loose almost everything you worked for during the time that just 1 person was presiding. The world would be almost a paradise, literally. However, for that to happen, major changes would be required right at the top, where all of the secret knowledge is kept. Without getting into the details of that, we could conclude that the outcome would be, that many of those supper rich people would be in prison for major wrong doings, & the rest that didn’t end up in prison wouldn’t be so great any more. Because the consequence of “enlightenment” would void all of the “differences” that now exist & are created by the separation that exists between the “have-s” & the “have-not-s”. Then, the fact that “all men were created equal” would once again have the meaning that was intended when all men had a direct link to their source, God. We have digressed in some ways, but in the journey, we may have found ourselves again.
8-)
Old 03-22-2005, 06:32 AM

Default Re: The big question for you all!

Vlad,

I finally understand your point. I must admit that to begin with I simply glossed over your article because I had the will to fight in my heart. I didn’t really want to understand your point because the new world order conspiracy was far too important to me. And that is the problem: it was too important to me. Conspiracy is an obsession, and as with all obsessions, they are extremely unhealthy for your heart: your spirit.

If you consider the four aspects of well being; Physical; Intellectual; Emotional and Spiritual, the obsession with conspiracy causes you to focus too strongly on the Intellectual aspect: you become consumed by it. You actually gain satisfaction out of thinking you are a source of all-important knowledge. Like a guru I suppose. I think it is important to understand what is going on around us, but leave it at that and then go out and enjoy your time with the people you care about. You’ve got to spend time developing your Spiritual side as well as the other three. I believe that obsessions such as conspiracy more often than not causes you to loose touch with your Spiritual aspect.

Because there is a Spiritual aspect to us, it is crucial that we do not ignore it and become obsessed with one or all of the other three. I truly believe that ignoring the Spiritual is the reason for unhappiness and depression amongst us. In addition, it leaves us feeling confused and maybe even hopeless.

Campaigning about the new world order is an okay thing to do as long as it is not the thing that defines you.

To be honest with you, and everyone else here, new world order conspiracy was an obsession for me, but I can confidently say that it isn’t any longer.