Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2006, 01:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default MKULTRA connection--Part II: Butterflys In Your Head

I believe that I might have received an amplified MK message on my radio via cellphone.

Cellphones do all sorts of weird things to radio waves each time the satellite passes over your area of the world.

But my cellphone began to lighten up, and the interference from the satellite began the static on my radio -- AM band. Then the radio simply went blank. And quietly and calmly a voice came over the radio speakers and said, "Nine, one, one." That was all that was said. Nothing more. Just 9-1-1.

This really happened. And many other sorts of things have happened to my cellphone. The alarm will go off at a time I never set. For example: 1:11am, 2:22am; 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am, etc...

This forum is meant to be a sounding board for all such experiences that you may have had with MKULTRA methodology being used via media technology.

It doesn't really frighten me as much as it amuses me. Because I know what is happening. My major concern is finding out how to reverse engeneer this technology to send a few happy messages of my own. :-D

Old 11-28-2006, 05:32 PM

Default Re: MKULTRA connection--Part II: Butterflys In Your Head

When did you get back from Romania and do they miss you?
Old 11-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
When did you get back from Romania and do they miss you?
After the indred cold war was won and the bohemian grove rhapsidy in blue fell.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:48 PM

Oh you know Indred, be seeing you in time. You should learn from this that what we are is just that. We dismissed ignt because that one was giving your kind far too much info. We very much intend to prove this in 2007. Only a few will realize this, but when they do.......... By the way, nice weather you are having. As above so below. SO MOTE IT BE.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I think it might be severe head trauma. It could realy be bad if you actually had a brain.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

As above so below! So mote it be!
Maranatha!

"Lo, He cometh in clouds, and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him. So let it be, Amen."

"For as lightening strikes from east to west, so it the bycoming of the Son of Man."

"And I shall give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And what you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. And what you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

"He who overcometh, I shall grant him to sit down with me on my throne, as my Father hath granted me to sit on his throne. And he shall rule the nations with the Septre of Iron as I also received from my Father. And therewith he shall smite the nations and shall break them in shards as a potters vessal."

"And I will cause them who say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan, to worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

"And it shall come about in the last days that the mountain of the Lord shall be raised above every mountain."

"But at that time shall Michael take his stand, that great prince who stands for the sons of your people. And then there shall come a time like never was seen before since the nations began. And at that time your people shall be saved, every one who is written in the Book."

Isaiah 8

Isaiah 9

Isaiah 13
Old 11-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Banned

Barbarien, go tell your superiors these words,

"Behold, with an invisible sling and stone that Titan of yours is cast down to the ground! The head of your Kabal is given a death blow and the Stone is burried in Therion's forehead. He shall never rise again. For the Father is UNBOUND!

"And now the Word of the Lord shall again travel to the kings of the earth who have been deceived by the Great Deception. Your Aeon is ended. Your head is severed clean off. And your Corpus writhes in pain. And they sought to harm the Witness, and lo, fire proceedeth from His Mouth and burneth up his enemies round about.

"Gird yourselves, O Illuminati! Make your Confederacy! Hoard your gold! For your Gold is not as Our Gold! And your god is not as Our God!

"Your infantries are utterly mocked. Your weapons are of flesh and not spirit. Your threats are null and void.

"For we shall surely visit the kings of the earth. And their hearts shall be stired withersoever the LORD of Armies moves them.

"Take your stand, O Gog, and you shall be annihilated in dust and ash forever.

"For the Kings of Kings is prepairing his Winepress, and therewith He shall tread out the Grapes of Wrath.

"You, O Illuminati are come to the End. You have taken your stand in these latter times against the LORD Sabbaoth, though you knew all these things. You, with blood, fire, and vapour of smoke shall be obliterated and cast out of the earth forevermore. For the time is at hand.

"And God is with Us.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:28 PM

Would you like to bet on that? Be seeing you in time.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Banned

Sure, I'll bet on it. Barbarien. Will you?

I'll bet you double or Nothing.

Now go tell them what the Frater says, you little imp.

You serve us well. And there will be rewards for you.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:04 PM

Before I can bet, you must be specific as to which God you refer to. If you know this God so well, name this God. Your education in this matter better be strong or the arch may fall on you.