Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2005, 11:35 PM

Default White Nationalists

I must admit that I first became hip to a New World Order in a roundabout way by first finding White Nationalist websites, and reading their hard hitting critique of multi-cult and other hoaxes.

I somehow eventually graduated from their paradigm of "everything for the Volk" and perhaps through the help of Henry Makow, I came to see that not all "Jews" were bad, and I saw how things fell in line in endtimes.

So I ask, what's the dichotomy between these WN and us that prevents them from seeing the big picture? What can make them realize that it's not a "Jewish" problem, but rather a Luciferian one? Is it there over-emphasis on race, when they should be focusing on the Bible?