Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2006, 10:10 PM

Default Airport Security Measures

Due to 911, anyone entering an aircraft in the United States is deemed a terrorist. We are guilty until proven innocent. Not the other way around.

We must endure great difficulty through increased airport security/screening measures in our attempts to prove that we are not terrorists, when traveling inside or outside of the United States.

I am now of the opinion that this is an irreversible "communist" movement to keep us inside our country.

We have absolutely no idea what they may have planned next in order to keep us here permanently; under their control and behind another "iron curtain."

It is not so farfetched to believe that we may, one day, want to escape America for freedom.

In peace,
BlueAngel

Old 12-07-2006, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Airport Security Measures

To add to my commentary, I would surmise that the "tightening of our borders" is another step in their plan to keep us in and others out.

One must look at the "operative," in California who met resistance from Bush, but pushed ahead irregardless in securing his portion of the border. He is "one of them," I'm certain. Married right into it as well. You don't allow that much money to comingle with just any JOE BLOW. You don't allow just anyone inside the circle.

We've been screaming upon deaf ears about illegal immigration for decades, but their labor is cheap and now, we have more than enough to suit them, so closing the border or, as they referenced it; "tightening the borders" is occuring at present.

As usual, this effort appears to the American people to be in our favor; however, the agenda we hold and they hold are of two opposite sides of the spectrum.

What they know and desire from their actions is never in our best interest.

Thirdly, the new regulations requiring passports for travel to caribbean islands that were not necessary before 911.

This would go along with the "communist plot."

In Peace,
BlueAngel