Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2006, 01:20 AM

Default The Mind.

Why are you so numb to my words?

I said one thing but you perceived another - which is to be expected. But I couldn’t make it more blatant.
If you suffer from mind programming as you say – you may well ignore what I say. You would ignore in order to uphold the structure of your programming – a defence mechanism of sorts. The mind usually makes its host ignore anything that might lead to a conscious awakening.

The human brain is like a computer, as we all know.
Brain intelligence is also a form of artificial intelligence – observe how we are only able to replicate or re-arrange information with our brains.
With the mix of spiritual profundity in religion and materialism in our paradigm - the brain begins to identify itself as a separate entity. Words like ‘Myself’ are created. Say ‘myself’ in your head – you may feel your mind react. Ignorance to the truth. The brain begins to build an illusory 'self' identity at a very early age. This is much to the thanks of programming which has been going on for thousands of years. Parental behaviour programmes it into the children. Imbalance comes from this error.
Violence arises because each mind sees itself as a separate part of everything else – in truth, everything is one. The brain gets defensive because it knows how frail its existence it. Conflict arises. Deeper and deeper humanity plunges into ignorance.

What we are dealing with here is a lack of consciousness.
With the human brain in control, we find turmoil and confusion abroad – because the brain was designed for a secondary role – as a medium of expression in this reality, and for basic tasks in order to keep the body alive and vital. The brain cannot understand anything beyond the material realm. Anything profound to the mind is in some way linked to the material. It is impossible to imagine a being that does not compose of material of some sort. It is just the same thing as A.I.
Just as a robot, the brain cannot understand that what is known as God. Instead, it comes up with the insane concepts we observe today. Just as a robot, the brain cannot process subjects outside of its world.

We are projecting our consciousness through our brains incessantly and never to our spirit – our soul - core being. We no longer consciously connect with true intelligence – the intelligence of the creator, so to speak.

Any human that believes he or she has things figured out is living an illusion if they are in fact still locked inside their brains – which is most likely, as 99.9% is still locked inside.

If you cannot stop yourself from ‘thinking’, then you have no control over your brain, your brain controls ‘you’ your consciousness. The aim is to stop ‘thinking’, and to use the brain for the appropriate tasks, whilst using true intelligence for the rest.

Take it or leave it.
If your brain has a firm hold – you’ll probably leave it.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:44 AM

Default Re: The Mind.

As I said, the mind creates its' own personality from birth until the age of about five. We are a product of our environment in whatever shape or form that may have been.

I was agreeing with you. Perhaps you are the one who does not perceive the written word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-14-2006, 07:32 PM

Continue Blue Angel you are correct. Look earlier than 5 if you can and want to.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:51 PM

Wow 13 pages of crap. Where is the damn summary?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:26 PM

Oh, I have looked. In fact, the handful of memories that were STUCK in my head since a very young period are what always led me to believe that I had been abused at home first. But, the brain's defense mechanism created an amnesic wall. The memories were traumatic and, therefore, the beginning, the end were not always attainable.

There is an opening and I'll continue looking; however, sometimes it is much easier not to because, although, a pedophile is a pedophile, there is a certain amount of pity I feel for both parents in that I believe they were products of their environment before the age of five and suffered horrendous abuse.

If we say that these people are sick and they know not of what they do; if they are what they were born into; if they can act one way in the presence of others and another when they are fulfulling their "deviant sexual behavior," how then do we make them see right from wrong?

Can they ever? Will they ever? This was always the dilemna for me.

At a very young age, knowing it was wrong and believing in my heart that those who were inflicting their "immoral" behavior upon me could change if only I could make them see.

I wanted to marry, have children and break the cycle of abuse. I wanted to prove that it could be accomplished. That I did not have to BE as they were.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-15-2006, 04:02 PM

You have done that, congratulations. Keep your eyes open, there is much left to see. What you see and understand you can keep for much later use.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Christian numerology

Old 12-18-2006, 08:55 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\'S Own

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
I do not see Satan either. It is good that you do not see Satan either. After all is there a Satan or is this one just subjective. Most of what you say is very true. Do you believe that the human species is the supreme creation of a creator or even the greatest achievement of evolution. Do you believe that the mind of a pure human ruled in the past, rules now, or will rule in the future? As to Satan, sometime look behind you.
Why would say, "As to Satan, sometime look behind you."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-18-2006, 08:58 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'S Own

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Quite, but the experience seems to have made you stronger than most. In some ways this is a gift. Learn that when this game ends another begins. Knowledge puts you far ahead in the new game and the game is all there is.
Do you know who it is that I am speaking about?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. You can answer "yes," but that is not proof.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:11 PM

Default Re: The Computer is SATAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
There is much to learn and the game is great. You have graduated from the control of others if you will it and continue to will it. Look to 2007 and be prepared.
I cannot prepare if I do not know what I am preparing for. I have a clue, but this has not been factualized.

How do you know that I have graduated from the control of others?

Do you know who they are specifically? Or is this just a generalization from observation on this site and/or another site I referenced on this thread? Perhaps, observation, as well, outside of forums?

This would tell me that I am being "watched."

Perhaps, by two entities.

You mentioned in another thread, which I can't locate that the "technology that surrounds me" has changed; I concur, and that they are the same WATCHERS and throughout time they have changed guises. I concur again. I do not find them trustworthy. They are of the "other side."

This tells me you are referring to my past and you are leading me to believe you know of the "dark side" and my involvement within.

Can this be verified?

In Peace,
BlueAngel