Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2006, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Seeing as the site is being over run with the "facts" that the "Orange Order" runs the planet I thought i'd whack this back up.

Only Ruppert and Icke wine that they need more money constantly and complain insessantly that no one is paying them what they're worth.

Icke is finished and thank the Allmighty for it. May he slip into obscurity and poisen the wll no more.

Old 12-15-2006, 09:23 PM

There is one thing he said very true. His silly misunderstanding of it will make it incomprehensible to many. The Dinosaur was originally intended to evolve into something quite different. This was cut short between the first and second verses of Genesis. These belong to the first earth.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:56 PM

Are we saying that dinosaurs truly existed?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-16-2006, 04:00 PM

They existed on the Earth that was. After the repair and the evolutionary shortcut, there was no place for them. A new eon began and soon a human like creature was the center of attention. The disturbance that caused the dinosaur to disappear (mostly) was a part of the Satanic fall.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
They existed on the Earth that was. After the repair and the evolutionary shortcut, there was no place for them. A new eon began and soon a human like creature was the center of attention. The disturbance that caused the dinosaur to disappear (mostly) was a part of the Satanic fall.
By stating, "they existed on earth, that was," you are implying that there is existence elsewhere. On what other planet(s) does life exist?

What happened to the earth that it had to be repaired and how was it repaired? Were construction workers called in?

How is an evolutionary shortcut achieved? Does one just snap their fingers?

If there was no place for dinosaurs, what made them DISAPPEAR?

How long was the new EON?

What was the disturbance?

The "satanists" fell! I find that hard to believe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-17-2006, 06:17 PM

Good questions. In this, we will have to ask can we go this far. The answers can be gleaned from history and are not hidden.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:09 PM

That, too, is a good question.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-19-2006, 06:49 PM

Let us say this: The apparent course of the history of this world is there for the edification of the current dominant inhabitant of this world. Is it real? If it is perceived real and this brings about the result planned, what does it matter. Do you really think you live in an absolute world of concrete reality?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:32 PM

I think there are a great many of us who do not believe that the current course of the history of this world is real.

Does it matter?

I think it matters for two reasons:

(1) If we have been purposely lied to, misled and misinformed by the MASTERS in order to bring about an end-result that is detrimental to humankind and/or perhaps the destruction and/or existence of mankind in the likeness of his maker;

(2) People want to know how our existence came about and what happens to us when we die. Without this knowledge, we are in a constant state of the "denial of death." And, in this constant state we suppress and, therefore, do not use most of the brain capacity that we are capable of using. We are encased and do not use all of our senses to achieve the extra-sensory perception that we are all capable of possessing.

I want to add a note to a previous comment by you where you indicated that a human-like creature appeared and this was the beginning of the Satanic fall.

In this regard, I would have to assume that this was the beginning of the destruction of humankind, as well, and that it has been ongoing since our arrival in the universe.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-20-2006, 12:36 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Seeing as the site is being over run with the "facts" that the "Orange Order" runs the planet I thought i'd whack this back up.

Only Ruppert and Icke wine that they need more money constantly and complain insessantly that no one is paying them what they're worth.

Icke is finished and thank the Allmighty for it. May he slip into obscurity and poisen the wll no more.

Good thread TB, your right, the ICKEIAN shitheads are here.