Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2006, 09:24 AM

Default Re: How The ORANGE Order Run the World

So, why, with so bloody many "good men made better" and "Sisterhoods", gathering the highest levels of professionals to run countless charities, all over the world, do these situations of TRADING IN CHILDREN, for ABUSE, MONEY and WORSE, still gallop along.

http://www.freeourkids.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven
http://www.freeourkids.com/

Cunts h:
Saddly, it is not just Florida.

"They" use this method all over the world, to destroy families and get their hands on children.

But there is also the blackmail value of such corupt systems.

Sure there are the Judges and 'workers' with reputations for INjustice, but when it's made clear to you there are still 'respected' people in "Their" system, who will make such cases against the rich and (they think) powerfull, ...well you can understand why so many professionals and polititions have these cases documented but still have done nothing to end it and gaol the real abusers.

FOLLOW the PAEDOPHILES to find CONSPIRACIES that HURT US ALL
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25022

Old 12-16-2006, 09:25 AM

The Royal Black Knights of the Camp of Israel

Also known as

THE ROYAL BLACK KNIGHTS OF THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH
http://www.nireland.com/evangelicaltruth/BlackBI.htm

extracts from;

A HISTORY OF THE ORDER AND ITS RELATION TO
THE ORANGE ORDER AND THOUGHTS FOR STUDY.

By

Sir. Knight A.S.Brooks

(Past Grand Master of Ontario, Past Grand Master of British America)

Introduction

In order to fully understand and appreciate the importance of The Royal Black Knights of the Camp of Israel, it is necessary to have a fairly good grasp of the historical and ritualistic background of the Order…

All things created were made by God. Then, as the world progressed, and mankind being free will agents, left to work out their salvation, it became necessary for God to plan and institute ways and means to bring about the fulfilment of His Divine plan for mankind, such as the establishing of His Chosen Race, The Nation Israel.

We therefore, being of the House of Israel, were undoubtedly ordained of God to play an active part in bringing about the fulfilment of the Divine plan for mankind.

Knowing and realising the significance of these facts not only offers a challenge to the members of this great Priestly Order, but must surely inspire them to fulfil to the best of their ability, the duties evolving upon them in their high and noble calling…

Those familiar with the work of the Order know that it originates in ancient Israel, but who knows for sure how it was preserved and handed down. It is however an Israelitish Order as well as Christian. All ancient Israelitish religious ceremonies were ritualistic and were in general use at the time Christ began His ministry and there is no doubt about His being familiar with the Jewish and Israelitish form of worship. After Pentecost was over, there was an order formed known as the Brotherhood of disciples whose colours were Purple, Blue and Scarlet. Saint Peter refers to them in the First Epistle of Peter, Chapter two verse seventeen, "Honour all men. Love the BROTHERHOOD. Fear God. Honour the King" (CAPITALS in the original document). Note they were to 'Honour all men' but they were to 'Love the BROTHERHOOD'.

Was this Brotherhood used of God to preserve and hand down to us those ritualistic treasures we possess? Who knows. The fact that we today have this treasure proves they were handed down to us through some unknown channel which could have been the Brotherhood.

With the background I have given here it will be in Order to pass on to some of the events leading up to the forming of Knightly Orders.

About the close of the sixth century or the beginning of the seventh, a man by the name of John the Almoner built the hospice. In the years following many more were built. They served a very great need and in 1048 a move was made to organise and bring all these units into a great Knightly Order and Order of St. Johns of Jerusalem came into being…It became like a tree and the branches continued to grow, or break off and become separate Orders, or at least become known by different names, although actually, they were Knights of St. Johns. Because of the black robes worn by some, they were nicknamed Black Knights. One Branch eventually adopted this name and became the Order of Black Knights from which we are descended.

In setting up this new Order it was quite evident that men who were familiar with the Black Order not only gave assistance in organising, but they helped prepare the Ritual which was made up of certain parts of the Black ritual that were suitable to the designs of the new Order, which was an operative Order and the qualification for membership and degree was based on their classification as workmen, such as Apprentices, Masons, Master Masons, Craftsmen, Master Craftsmen, etc.

Thus was born the great Masonic Order which is somewhat younger in years than the Black, but Ritualistically it is just as old, and there is no doubt in my mind as to its formation being in line with God's plan for man. Their ritual work being copied from the Black, accounts for the similarity of Emblems and the work of the two Orders. The Masonic Order has no doubt carried on with less interruption or lapse than has the Black, but both Orders have, and are, doing a great work in the world today…

Black Lodges and Knights of Malta both contributed much to the forming of the Orange Order. The Ritual of the Orange Order indicates that persons with a knowledge of the Black Ritual assisted in drawing the Orange Ritual…

I take it for granted the reader is familiar with the story of Israel and will know that the tribe of Levi were set apart as a Priestly Order to minister in the Temple and conduct the ritualistic religious service of the Israel nation. This Priestly Order continued to function and was in charge of religious worship in the Jewish nation at the birth of Christ. Christ knew and understood this Order, and further, He did not destroy it but was careful to observe and to do what was required by the law…

Here we see history repeating itself. Just as God set apart the tribe of Levi in ancient Israel, so now He ordains and sends out a new order to function in what was to become Modern Israel.

The Christian Church grew and spread very rapidly and when the first Christian Missionaries- among whom Joseph of Arimithea - journeyed to Britain in AD 36, they found people of Israelitish origin living there and using Israelitish ritual which had been in use for hundreds of years. These people gradually accepted the story of the Christ and embodied it in their religious service…

The reader may be asking the question here, what has all this to do with Black Knighthood? In answer I would say that in order to properly understand this Order, one must have a knowledge of those things as Knighthood is so closely tied with the same, and it is necessary to have the complete picture in order to fully understand, not only HOW but WHY. The whole fabric of our Order very definitely indicates that we are tied in with the old Levite Order, and as such, we are playing a part in bringing about the fulfilment of God's plan for mankind.

The Orange Order and British Israelism

The Orange Order and their False B.I. Gospel

The Chosen Nation

The True Israel
http://www.nireland.com/evangelicaltruth/BlackBI.htm
Old 12-16-2006, 09:27 AM

Ain't life strange.

truebeliever jumps on the Orange Order thread to fob off their Global Power in the NWO, and just wants to "Jew Bash", and I end up posting Orange Order stuff on his Jew Bashing thread, not noticing I'm on the wrong thread till we get to the bit that ties "those who say they are Jews but do lie", to The Orange Order.

Sad how so few "loyal Orange men and women", don't realize, those they hate are their masters.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:18 PM

It seems you are on a runaway monorail like the one in that funny "Simpsons" episode. Going round and round full tilt and no one knows where the off switch is.

The furious/manic, cutting and pasting seems more like a cover for a lack of intrinsic understanding of the subject matter. Like the man at the party who attempts to win by shouting the loudest. He does end up winning, but only because the opposite party moves onto the punch bowel and better company.

Long before "The Orange Order" was Egyptions worshipping "Ra". The Pharoes believed (and probably did experience) divine visitation much like a Christian Orthodox Ascetic Monk experiences. Jesus after all stated clearly..."the Kingdom of God is within you"...and..."Yae are God's"! Just before they stoned Him for herasy.

The ontological line is quite obvious for all to see who wish to explore the subject. You claim that a local gangsta on the street corner selling you crack is running the drug trade? You are so far off the mark it aint funny. In fact you have to be disinfo or maybe just a passionate man who believes he has found the truth where others have failed. More power to you.

Till you can explain to me in your own words how the "Orange Order" superceded the Jewish Money Changers of Eastern Europe who adhere to the Occult Zohar/Kabbahla texts of Judaism...i'm afraid I must slate you for a manic "cutting and pasting dis-order". Nothing to be to ashamed about. We all do it. Most of us grow out of it as our knowledge increases and along with it our intrinsic understanding of the matter at hand.

Keep at it.

Best,

Brendon O'Connell,

Western Australia.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:06 PM

I am enjoying reading the information and links that true-lilly has provided.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-17-2006, 07:31 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I am enjoying reading the information and links that true-lilly has provided.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Ta BlueAngel.

just remember not to fall for oran...sorry, "truebelievers" word play.

Just as the Christian faith existed before it got that name, likewise the satanic religion, and "They" can change their name all they like, but it's the same 'pedigree'.

From;
Vatican;
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42016

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tuff
Quote:
“ . . . the great whore that sitteth upon many waters . . . arrayed in purple and scarlet . . . is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth . . . and in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.” – Revelation 17:1, 4, 18; 18:24
Its incorrect to assume that the Roman Catholic Church is the above. The above refers to the Mysteries religion. The RCC came much later and is simply a brother/sister.

Black is Saturnalian and the Jesuit Order is known as the Black Brotherhood. We also have the Black Nobility (Saturn Nobility by any chance haha?).
Just as Christian faith existed since Adam, but is knowas/called Christianity today, the Vatican is the 7th head, before the beast she ride becomes the 8th. As in;
Rev. 17;
9 Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

10 They are seven kings. Five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. When he comes, he must continue a little while.

("The one that is", in that context, is Rome before it added 'Christian' to it's name.)

11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goes to destruction.

(There were times when men of God were trying to turn Rome around, but the eighth [Beast] keeps putting an end to that.)

16 The ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the prostitute, and will make her desolate, and will make her naked, and will eat her flesh, and will burn her utterly with fire.

(Now because the Catholic church does use The Bible, and so Christians do come from her, the Beast and his Ruling Elite, have to destroy her too, to bring about the New Universal Religion of Satan.)

So who are the minions of The Black Brotherhood, who destroy Rome?

That Global, Protestant bastard child of the Whore, who push everything 'secular' through their countless service clubs, organisations and movements, The Orange Order.

This is also why exposing, them cops more spitting rage from the gatekeepers, that expossing Masons etc. and also why Rome is ALLOWED to be exposed these days.

"They" the Black Brotherhood and the Orange Order Elites, are already kindling the fire to burn her, but can't afford to have too many wake up to the 'parentage' of those 'secular' movements the Orange Order have spread around the world, whispering smooth things and seducing, particularly through WOMEN going from house to house.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:02 PM

He was here before. I was here before. Had my doubts then and am sure now.

Just thought maybe I was the one who was not GETTING it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-19-2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
As one who's suffered the "boot camp" of SRA, but didn't sign up for "Their" war, you have a right to always doubt "Them" first, untill they care to prove otherwise.

You have "Expert Status", the conspiracy book buyers couldn't begin to imagine.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:01 AM

Why is the following posted on one of the comments:

Cunts h:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-20-2006, 09:52 AM

Quote:
true-lilly wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
As one who's suffered the "boot camp" of SRA, but didn't sign up for "Their" war, you have a right to always doubt "Them" first, untill they care to prove otherwise.

You have "Expert Status", the conspiracy book buyers couldn't begin to imagine.
How is it that you know I suffered the "boot camp" of SRA?

Why do you think I have Expert Status?

Yes, I do have a right to doubt everyone and that would include you and, this right is of my own chosing, not because it has been allowed by another.

Do not attempt to align yourself with me. I am and have always been a "lone wolf" to a certain degree.

I trust not many and those whom I might and are not trustworthy most times give themselves away without much assistance from me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel