Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Will the NWO ever try to counterfeit prophesy?

It's a simple question. If the Bible is readily available and more or less provides a "script" for what will happen, what can stop an anti-christ coming under supernatural auspices to decieve the world?

Or perhaps their plan is to discredit the Bible enough so that they won't even need to do this?

your thoughts :-)

Old 02-13-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Will the NWO ever try to counterfeit prophesy?

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
It's a simple question. If the Bible is readily available and more or less provides a "script" for what will happen, what can stop an anti-christ coming under supernatural auspices to decieve the world?

Or perhaps their plan is to discredit the Bible enough so that they won't even need to do this?

your thoughts :-)
Hey Thumper, how are ya?
Listen, I see you " " the word script.
I mentioned in another thread a while back that the bible was a 'blueprint'. The thing is that the illuminati (who LOVE to create) are indeed making events come true based on the bible. And as far as a anti christ to come and deceive the
"waiting ones", well, got news for ya, that is in the plan. I'll try to find this little underground paper I came across several years ago. Also, there will be more apparitions. Any thing and everything will be attempted to get people to believe/accept a false christ. Even though I am not christian myself, I'm gonna say it one more time: christians need to be very careful, many many will be deceived. And the BIG GUYS won't need to discredit the Bible, all they will do is teach "its true message" of the "true messiah". A NEW REVELATION.
They want followers to say, "oh we see it now". "Glad you showed us the light"!
Old 02-13-2005, 01:47 PM

"So I see." said the blind man to the deaf dog as he turned the light on in the closet. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-13-2005, 03:28 PM

For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. KJV Acts 28:27.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:37 PM

Interpretation. It is counterfeit in the mainstream now.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-13-2005, 11:01 PM

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

My head hurts.

They must have more writers at the Illuminati script department than they do at the "Simpsons".

I think they're trying to confuse us all to death.

I'm watching "Wag The Dog" again to get perspective.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:15 AM

Sure they are trying to deceive us and they have for hundreds of years. One only has to look around and question things -- even things in our own lives. Illuminati say that everything as we know it, is of their doing. Why do you suppose that the bible is in EVERY freemasons household?
They say it is "their" doings. Government: "their" doings. Certain diseases: "their" doings. How to make money and grow rich for themselves: "their" doings. They tell you through advertisement, celebrities, other media that green cars and green hats will be the rage... So, what do we do, we listen and buy...and where/what did they invest in???? YEP!!Yes, everything we see in trends, and the next 'big thing' is their creation. And they invest and make big money from it. For Christians who might have a sour taste in their mouths after I say this: again, "Christians need to be careful, because "they" are making BIG money off of you too!!
Big TIME!!! But, I love ya all. --Helen
Old 02-14-2005, 07:48 AM

So turn off the TV, don't read news and glossy magazines, don't go to the cinema - it's all fake reality anyway.

They SAY it's all "their" doing, the Freemasons/Illuminati, but we're only fooled if we BELIEVE what they say. Personally, what the Freemasons say and what I shit I put in the same bag. As some clever military leader said: "The map is not the territory."

They are not that powerful. Their power lies in their ability to mass manipulate us into BELIEVING they are that powerful.

Their power over us is an illusion by which they rule.

Let's stop taking the poison that's killing our Souls.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
So turn off the TV, don't read news and glossy magazines, don't go to the cinema - it's all fake reality anyway.

They SAY it's all "their" doing, the Freemasons/Illuminati, but we're only fooled if we BELIEVE what they say. Personally, what the Freemasons say and what I shit I put in the same bag. As some clever military leader said: "The map is not the territory."

They are not that powerful. Their power lies in their ability to mass manipulate us into BELIEVING they are that powerful.

Their power over us is an illusion by which they rule.

Let's stop taking the poison that's killing our
Souls.
Hey Hi Draken:
"Just Say NO!" Let's face it Draken, our peoples are always looking for the next big thing, and whether or not they can live up to the Joneses, and they want to "follow" where the biggies say to go. Maybe not you and me, or most people in this forum. But hey, you and I can turn off the tv, radio, stop reading the mag/rags. But look at the number of peoples that need that crap because of their own insecurities. "Oh, oh, let's not rock any cages, let's just do what everybody else is doing". And look at our children/teens. They listen to everything that is out there. Once again, not you -- not I. But come on Draken, we need to start looking at the numbers. Don't we have enough proof even in our years of life (you and me) of how masses of people will follow one!! To Destruction!!! (?)
Thanks for your post. -Helen

PSSSS: You mentioned that the power they have is the ability to manipulate. To me that is a BIG RED FLAG. Agree??
Old 02-14-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Upward Alignment

Yeah, they are good at manipulation. But not without our consent! We are the ones who LET ourselves be manipulated. So WE have the power to stop their manipulation. Agree? Like I said elsewhere on this forum, if we want to change anything for the better then we have to turn to ourselves and change ourselves.

So I'm doing what I can to stop the poisoning of my mind and soul by not watching TV and cinema, not reading the mass media and simply not caring to be "up-to-date" with the latest fashion or the latest docusoap scandal. One thing I haven't been able to turn off yet is the COMPUTER. In one of my first postings here ("Electronica") I challenged this forum to consider turning off the computer. So eventually, I'll stop writing here when my mind is saturated with the need to discuss and formulate my thinking and understanding of matters. I hope everyone on this forum will do the same, sooner rather than later! This "virtual communication" we're engaging in is really only one of the many distractions we waste our time with. It takes away our energy, channeling it in totally wrong directions, diluting it until it fizzles out and disappears, and for what?
Eventually we realise we didn't DO anything; CHANGE anything. We just forgot to live life to it's fullest, spritual, transcendent potential.

As far as I am concerned, the sooner you and me and everyone on this planet realise this fact, the better.

Yes, the world is coming to an end. It's inevitable. But we need to save our souls because the world might end but the Cycle starts again and I want to be there to experience it.
I said this elsewhere as well: we have no choice but to follow the downward trajectory of the world but we have the choice NOT to be ALIGNED with that trajectory - horizontally, but to be aligned with God and striving Upward - vertically.

To destruction, but aligned Upward!

Truth, Beauty, Love