Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2006, 03:43 PM

Default Satan's Demons Attacked Me Last Night!

It has come to my notice that satan wants to take me out. I fled my home state to escape Satan and his henchmen. But now it seems Satan has found me!!
It is my beleif some here are henchmen for Satan . They obviously tipped off satan's goons, who attacked me last night. They jumped me and after giving the satanic hand sing, hit me with golf clubs and beer bottles. One of these dezinens of evil hissed into my ear "were gonna kill you, you ***damned Christer! You should have NEVER left the Master!" they then pummelled me into uncounsciousness.
Praise Jesus, an ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I have my suspicions of the individual or individuals who tipped Satan's henchmen off to where I was hiding. It is obvious they fear a true Christian whom their wicked Master can not make obedient through fear and intimidation.
I just want you satanists know you won't succeed. Your Master is allready defeated by the Blood of the Cross, and you will not silence me. Before I am done I will rip the cover of darkness you hide under to sheild the world from your vile plans of perversion, human sacrafice, pedaresty and the legalization of pedophillia. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
I also know many of you are the real force behind that sickening group, the North American Boy Man Love Association. When i am done, everyone will know its a front for Satanists who are disgusting pedophiles. You can't keep the truth down, were going to expose you and there will be no where for you servants of darkness to hide!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...