Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2004, 09:48 PM

Default Re: We need to unite

We need to unite to do what?.. The voting is rigged in every country in the world that calls itself a democracy.. Our public representatives don't give a damn about us.. The only thing governments understand is people up in arms.. which means guns in their hands.. The only thing that can stop the U.S. and the U.K. from creating a global nightmare ten times worse than Hitler on steroids.. is for the people to gather a million nongovernmental employees with rifles on their shoulders and converge on Washington DC and London, and demand their Government back from the traitors that pretend to represent us..

These governments do not listen to hundreds of thousands of peaceful protestors that were against the invasion of Iraq.. These governments will only listen to the call of arms by the citizenry.

Unfortunately most of the citizens have been dumbed down to the level of a box of rocks.. and get their paychecks from the government... Also the Mainstream press has been taken over by these same governments..

The way to solve the problem its to first defame the national press as liars.. by protests in front of all the newspaper, and T.V. stations.. They are the main traitors to not only their profession as journalists, but to the American, and British publics that they spread the government lies to.. and their job to expose government fraud and injustice.. Let the press be the first to feel the wrath of public displeasure.

Old 12-13-2004, 10:37 AM

You know, I've always been in my own internal conflict when it comes to the issue of violence vs. non-violence concerning the fight for liberty. Yes, we indeed need to unite and fight, but how? I must admit that despite my own misgivings about guns and violence, I have had questions in my own mind as to whether or not "non-violence" really works that well.

SableFish, you are absolutely dead-on about those in power and how they could give two and a half rats' asses about the people marching and participating in mass demonstrations. I always tell my vegetarian-enviromentalist-peace, love, and happiness co-worker that what worked in 1968 simply doesn't work anymore. I often tell peace people that "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten", but these people, like the creatures of habit we all are to some extent, insist that non-violence is the one and only way to peace (these people are also pro-gun control). I am not at all suggesting that we use guns/violence as THE way to "git 'er done", but that we look at it as A way.

The point I guess I'm trying to make is that those who care about gaining true liberty need to focus on getting creative and getting the job done. The peace movement has several strikes against it, namely that it insists on the principal that if we do this march-and-carry-signs business long enough, they'll change. This is nothing more than what I call Political Co-dependency. Another strike against them is their argument that if we carry guns and actually use them, "they'll just retaliate, and then there'll be chaos". This argument is anile, because as we all know, those in power will retaliate EVEN IF WE PRACTICE NON-VIOLENCE. They're GOING TO retaliate no matter what.

As the old saying goes, "Insanity is when you do the same thing over and over again, but expect a different result". If Liberty is going to succeed, we need to step out of the box and use our God-given creativity.

Nebgreen\'s Notes :-x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-13-2004, 12:01 PM

The important thing is that we are prepared to stand shoulder-to-shoulder when the decisive moment arrives, for example when the elite start micro-chipping us all.

Micro-chipping the whole world will be a piece
of cake for the NWO. These people KNOW what
they are doing and have EXCELLED in selling the world BS for centuries.

They test market everything before a mass roll
out takes place.

For example in Mexico, to be permitted to join
the most exclusive branch of government you
HAVE to take the chip. Because the positions
are extremely desirable, taking the chip is seen
as a very desirable event.

Eventually they will require this if you
want to work for the government period ... then
the best companies then if you want to work
at all.

Slowly but surely everybody will be ensnared
in the web.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:22 PM

They have already started. Screening for mental health deficiency by the pharma companies and in 2005 all new borns will have to get a SSN in order to get their drugs.
Even although this is unconstitutional.
But the sheeple are letting them do it.
The stockprice of Vaseline is rising.
I wonder why?
Old 12-14-2004, 09:40 PM

Quote:
falcon wrote:
I too am Christian and thus anti abortion. However, I am also anti-Darwin/Evolution and a proponent of Creationism. Now without delving into a debate about these two sides I ask if Evolution, like abortion/homosexual/women's rights, is an instrument being used by the elite to keep us down. Think about it, they can easily use evolution to support the idea that humans are merely apes but more intelligent; this degrades the value of humanity and makes it easier for the elite to take away our absolute morals!!!! We need to recognize the beauty of humanity, not degrade it.
You may be interested in what LaRouche has to say. His followers have done a lot of research into the history of Darwin et al and it traces back to the British Royal Society and something called Malthusianism. I therefore thought you may find this collection of links interesting.

http://members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/poppt.htm
Old 12-16-2004, 11:48 AM

Here's my take-- we do need to unite our efforts but not have a central authority- it will be corrupted. As we all know, we all must THINK on our own. We must all be independent "freedom cells" :-D with a common cause- we can share tactics.

As for violence vs. non-violence - We have the truth on our side, we just need to expose it.

I like sablefishs comment on starting with the media. It's important too that we educate the police and military.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:28 PM

Party politics is a bad game game. This is how the media will deny a grass roots voice in Nova Scotia. Slander you in the media if you speak too loud. They try and discredit you to lamestream.

Next, if you have the gumption to create a party with enough members, you will not be allowed to any media functions as they are only for lamestream parties.

They character assasinate at a local level. It's politics - the oldest religion in the world - controlling people through fear.

And if you break that barrier, you will be amalgamated into party politique a la corruptionne.

These are hell's angels. They are mafia. They wear suits and ties and they they are doctors and lawyers and land developers.

This is organized crime we are dealing with folks... do not be fooled. They import drugs, distribute drugs, they launder money, steal from the public coofers and deposit in the Bank of Lichenstein and the Swiss Bank and the Bank of Naru.

We are dealing with orgainzed crime who are running the show around my parts. And the average Nova Scotian person is nice. The media is not so nice and will propagate lie after lie. They are instilling racial hatred and sexual misconduct to our youth as we speak. Watch "Family guy" or Southpark lately? FILTH and SMUT in a cartoon for "adults" or kids?

I like public demonstrations. Especially against the media. I often sing politically incorrect songs outside our only mainstream newspaper propaganda printing press. It's on a road with loads of bars and lots of people stop to talk. I think was has them curious is I don't accept cash. I just want to be heard.

Public demonstartions or public organization is what they downplay, because it scares them.... There are sooooooooooooooooo many of us. They raise the awareness of many more of the public. Even thogh we know the powers that be will ignore us and hopefully not percieve us as the real threat we are - enlightening the public to question what they "know".

Picturs on posters is most effective - a man carrying a broken child in a war torn country. In advertising the key is - keep it simple stupid. Less is more.

Democracy MIA (missing in action) Anything... just the ugly truth. The truth of Western society is becoming quite an ugly situation that warrants discussion. I had a chat with my dentist about it today. Pass the message... questioning is good!

This is an easy concept to plant in the sheeple just walking down the street wearing a t-shirt. a million littles fleas going right to the heart of the matter - the truth! Put the URL on the money

My two cents
Mary XXX
Old 12-20-2004, 01:13 AM

What we need, ultimately, is leaderless resistance. Conspicuous leaders are an excellent way for resistance movements to be KILLED OFF, or at least infiltrated. Operating in cell groups, thinking up creative ways to nail the system to a tree, is the way to get things done.

We need to think OUTSIDE OF the violence vs. non-violence argument and start thinking about plum gettin' the job done. I am not saying we should react thoughtlessly and without consideration for the lives and property of INNOCENT people, but that we should do whatever it takes to get these government people to understand that WE ARE NOT BLUFFING. Ultimately, it comes down to brainstorming, talking it over, comparing notes, coming to a consensus amongst ourselves, thinking up good covert methods of destroying the system, and coming to the aid of fellow resisters as much as we can and as much as our resources allow.

Yes, I think that as seperate elements, we can accomplish much more than if we advertise ourselves so that they can blow us away much easier. It's going to have to be secretive and silent, striking at the virus with all we've got.

The dream must stay alive!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:40 AM

I'd say the virus needs a virus.

Anti-corruption software that targets all governments systems...knock em' out!

It'll happen, sooner or later... they'll shoot themselves in the foot for the world to see and it will be the people putting the satanist government and their pedophile minions in the gulags they've been building.

They've built their own coffin in my mind and hell is for eternity... it's just a matter of time.

There are so many good honest blind sheeple, and they're wakin' up.

Mary XXX
Old 12-27-2004, 01:38 PM

One thing the peace and anti-government coalitions need to understand is that leaderless resistance is the way to go. Having central organizers and out-in-the-open planning might as well be like painting a target on oneself. Planning, organizing, and executing must be covert and underground, out of the sight of centralized power. Plus, the peace and anti-government coalitions must learn preventative measures to ensure against the infiltration of agents provocateur and spies.

Resistance is NOT going to come from working within the system, and in some cases, from within the country itself. It is said that changing a government/nation-state is often easier when one does not live in that nation-state. Many are leaving the US for other shores, but unfortunately, most are so well-off that they can do so, leaving the poor and disenfranchised behind to suffer the brunt of oppression as usual. Those not so lucky must be organized into a bloc of resistance cells and trained in militant tactics.

One more last and effective resort is the general strike. Shutting down businesses for a week or more has been shown to be especially effective.

Nebgreen :-x