Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quite frankly, you growing weary is of no concern to me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:10 AM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
The words "little girl" appear quite frequently in the songs of the musician who was my main controller/handler.

In fact, many musicians use these words in their lyrics.

They refer to their sex slaves as girls. As I've said, it doesn't matter your age, child-like alters have been installed to satisfy the sexual deviant behavior of your handler and all those he "farms you out to, shares you with," trades you for. Kind of like being passed around like a hot potato.

We know the sexual programming for females is BETA and the sexual programming for males is ALPHA.

A chain exists. My handler had a controller/handler and quite possibly his controller, too. Male musicians are "sexually programmed" as well with child-like alters to satisfy the chain of command.

We are subjected to pornography and sexual abuse from a very young age. Those with talent are further immersed into the "satanic cult" and exploited for profit. They are owned, operated and controlled.

As I've stated, Wendy was one of my child-like alters.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Then answer me this: If the poetic energies can be used in order to reach the demonic/slave energies, then conversly they may be used to tap into and amplify the angelif/liberated energies.

There are mutiple songs available that work on these angelic energies and can be positive and healing influences.

Instead of ceasing to listen to music, why do you not simply transform the current?

Instead of living your remaining years in suspended animation and inertia, why do you not start acting upon that latent will within you and manifesting the real angelic?

I can tell you this much, you manifest nothing of the beatific or angelic. You energies are solely of the demonic to this day.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:18 AM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quite frankly, you growing weary is of no concern to me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
In truth, it is your main concern. The bait was set, and you went for it as you must do in your malefic elemental frame of mind. You are as a wild animal, dwelling wholly in the sensory world. And therefore you may be usefully tapped.

Furthermore, all this hooyah about the Satanic influences in the popular/commercial music industry is all well and true.

Albeit, the angle from which the disemination of this information derives is sinister at its core.

It is only designed to shrink the aura of those for whom it is designed.

It provides no real information at all. It is ever nebulous. It is always designed to project and amplify the aureole of Moriah dominion.

It's a reality. But it is an iron feast mingled with clay. And it carries with its own seeds of karmic self-annihilation.

It is elemental and therefore it is both transient and temporal.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Oh, yes, exposing mind control within the music industry and the abuse I suffered in MKULTRA/Project Monarch would certainly qualify me as demonic.

Those who are responsible for this grotesque abuse, I assume you label as ANGELIC.

This, the twisted world you live in.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:25 AM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Oh, yes, exposing mind control within the music industry and the abuse I suffered in MKULTRA/Project Monarch would certainly qualify me as demonic.

Those who are responsible for this grotesque abuse, I assume you label as ANGELIC.

This, the twisted world you live in.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Then do the following:

1. List the names, dates, sessions in which you were involved during your time in the 'music industry'.

2. List the name of your controller/handler.

3. List the names and locations of the 'cult' with which you were involved -- meeting locations, persons involved, important events, etc...

4. Finally, provide your real, legal name, for the world, for the record.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:27 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Those "choppers" over my house appeared as soon as the "suicide" command "DELTA" was given.

Like I said, I was NEVER a good slave.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:32 AM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Those "choppers" over my house appeared as soon as the "suicide" command "DELTA" was given.

Like I said, I was NEVER a good slave.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I have requested the information that you offered to provide to us this morning.

I await the answer.

You have gone on record here multiple times concerning this elaborate story of yours.

The 'abused/slave/musician/whatever else'

Now you claim to be free.

If you are truly free, and without intrepidation concerning your former life, then you will seek to do nothing but expose and convict your former abusers.

If you are true, then you will have no problem in providing the detailed information that you have claimed you are able to provide.

I await the answer.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

You are delusional to think I would give YOU ANYTHING.

The evidence of my past has always been in safe-keeping.

But, please, don't let US stop you from providing your real name for the rest of the world to know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

George_Bush said:

"If you are truly free, and without intrepidation concerning your former life, then you will seek to do nothing but expose and convict your former abusers."

My "former life." You have acknowledged it existed. Tell me what you know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
George_Bush George_Bush is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 825
Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
You are delusional to think I would give YOU ANYTHING.

The evidence of my past has always been in safe-keeping.

But, please, don't let US stop you from providing your real name for the rest of the world to know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
You are a liar.

'BlueAngel' is a thinly veiled alter ego.

You are a controller/handler.

You are exposed.

You are as much a part of the 'Illuminati' as you ever were.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.