Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2005, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Saddam and the US

I edited my last post while you answered it, and included a few good links - don't miss 'em! ;-)

Old 02-14-2005, 08:24 AM

Peace Draken,

"creating division and hostility within real Islam for several hundred years, for the purpose of eliminating it as practically the last stronghold of God and the last resistance against Lucifer and the NWO."

I always read that, but i believe it's far from being true.

Islam is as corrupt as any other religion. God's religion was and is always one, but because they favoured man made books (Hadith) to God's word in Quran, now they have two completely different religions, the sunni (followers of Muhammad's way) and the Shi'a (followers of Ali, Muhammad's cousin and they have different "Hadith" books!). Who wants to devide the people except Satan? in order to destroy his most ardent enemy, the human being.

Now, the question is, if the "muslims" are on Satan's side (which is 100% true), why is he trying to destroy them? Apparently Satan doesn't favour anybody! it is his ultimate goal to destroy all these factions, that he previously devided (through corrupting the one religion, Submission).

Yes, the Iraqis (except the few righteous among them) deserve this suffering, God is punishing them for deviding the one religion and following Satan's scriptures (Hadith) instead of the final testament for all humanity (Quran).

I for one can't take the side of the invadors nor the side of the Iraqis, may God save the sincere among both sides.

See my new article on the Maylai massacre for a proof that both sides still have few righteous stuck among them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Default Re: I Have Changed My Mind; Good Riddence Saddam. I Hope America Stays In Iraq.

True,

I understand your point.

My first husband was a Christian Iraqi. He and his brothers fles from Iraq to Egypt where they hid for a year. They did not want to go to war to kill Iranian men they did not know nor be killed. They fled. They stayed their until they gained safe passage to the states and a family member in New York, I believe, who would sponsor them. My husband was 17 when he left. Can you imagine having that experience at 17?

Why did they flee and hide? If they were caught, like you mentioned, Saddam was masterful at punishment and torture. He made it an art, you could say, so finely honed was his understanding and ability to torture. The control he executed amongst his people was... Get caught or let the wrong ears here something against him and you and maybe your entire family disappeared, similair to stories of Cuba I met from another extended family member. One day you were there, the next you were gone and the neighbours had to not get caught speaking of such events. Oh dear. He is demon of satan himself - no doubt.

And what was his up-bringing?

My point being, yes non-Saddam violence is mild in one way. What is not mild is the witnessing of violence amongst the civilians - before it was stolen away into the middle of the night. Albeit the soccer stadium was often used for public hangings. Now the rescuers coming in and just murdering people in families willy-nilly, here and there, and raping chaste Moslem women must be a real head jar for a strong male role modeled society. It would be hard not to have a certain population of the male society driven to bear arms and retaliate at any cost to protect the women and children - hence the guerilla's of many war-torn countries.

Unfortunately, many young male children now bear arms in this day and age. How wrong is that?

I digress.

I hope my ex-husband is safe and well, where ever he is now hidden in the United States. I have had no contact with him for four years. My eldest daughter is somewhat confused regarding his whereabouts and so am I.

Mary XXX
Old 02-14-2005, 09:20 AM

Default Re: I Have Changed My Mind; Good Riddence Saddam. I Hope America Stays In Iraq.

I thought, oh no i'm going to get a pasting by Poppins! Then i remembered your former husband.

I just want it to stop.

We should all want it to stop.

Best to all.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:31 AM

I'll even issue a sincere apolagy to 55 whatever.

I became the spitting snake i most despise.

I'm just sick of the aggro and in response let rip.

Apolagies.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:38 AM

Ahmad,

In the end of the DVD it went endlessly on about 'secular' Islam and getting religion out of politics.

It was so pro NWO i felt a fool.

The only good of it was reminding me what a prick Saddam was.

I dont care how many Universities and hospitals he built.

---------------------------------------------------

Sometimes the Irish comes out in me. The loud mouthed uncouth Australian as well. Must be the 38c and humidity today.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:47 AM

This was too good to pass up. Hey True, you want fries with that? I can actually say this cuz I do work at Mcdonalds. hahaha! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-14-2005, 09:56 AM

Ha ha...

God I just re read my posts...what a raving looney! I must have had a flash back to an all out street brawl.

Gee my spittle was flying. Wonder I could see the monitor.

And yes I will have fries. And a chicken salad.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:05 AM

TB

It was not my intent on attacking you personaly it's just that i gat mad that an intelligent person would fall for the simplest propaganda technic in the nwo books.

I am a trained filmmaker and an ex journalist (never in the bigtime) and i know how things work.

So please excuse my demenor.

But to answer you

1- No I am not an Iraq I am a euro american who is ashamed of what his country has turned into.

2- No i don't like what the insurgents are doing but they are responding with the only technology the have "terror"

The american army has killed way over 100k people in the that country mostly civilians. People and families minding there own business, so i totaly cannot blame the insugents.

And know the demon in the white house is preparing to do the same on Iran.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:15 AM

Yes, it's hot here. Thats my excuse. Regardless...

He'll never do it to Iran.

Bombing from the air. Possible big set up with tactical nukes involved. Israel of course in on the scam.

The U.S military does not possess the resources to invade.

No war with China, N.K or New Zealand.

Lots and lots of talk though.

In the end...who am I. I dont have a clue. I'm going surfing.

They change the script every time we get a handle anyway.

Best