Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2007, 01:35 PM

Default I AM NOT INSANE!! MENTAL ILLNESS DOSE NOT EXIST!!

The ultimate conspiracy is from these so called psychologists. There deceivers, liars and evil men. They tell people there sick in the head, but it isn't true!!
Mentall illness is nothing but demons. A bunch of demons taking over wicked sinners minds and driving them to act like lunatics. Psychiatrists give powerful pills to aid the entrance of demons into the minds of these poor souls.
Most just need a good excorcism and to attend Church every day. The demons will flee if they get close to God.
Most psychiatrists are witches, who with the Satanists in the pharmacology industry create mind altering drugs so that more people can be possessed by Satan and his demons. The reason this work is because the drugs lowers the psychic defenses of the individual, allowing the demons to enter and take up lodging.

Some have said that I am insane, deluded or God forbid, possessed. I am not. I am an angel from Heaven come to bring judgement on the wicked of the Earth and mercy to those who will repent. Insanity does not exist; only Demon possession exists.
Of course since many of you are Satanists you would love to try to chemically lobotomize me and control me with your devil drugs. But I am too smart for you; you'll never force your dope from the pit of Hell into my body. Oh, I know you'll try. Satanists just can't stand I know THE TRUTH and am an angel destroying their works of evil.
So go ahead, Satanist goons. Go ahead and try to feed God's Angel (me) your devil dope. You won't succeed, God's on my side. You'll never succeed in your evil conspiracy to try to adulterate my body with Satan's pills.I'm on to you, you workers of iniquity!!!!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...