Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Kudos and Thank You!

Since Monday I have been observing an increase in comments and links posted to mainstream left leaning political blogs. Whoever this person is they are are equally versed in all things secret government, New World Order and Illuminati. I can't express the joy upon seeing people open up to the truth and say it openly. We need more before they shut down the net!

Crooks and Liars was the first post I saw about the Wyoming KBR concentration camps complete with links and pictures of the department of homeboy security logo. The proprietor of Crooks and Liars promptly deleted the post and in place of it told the commentor to go away and not post "conspiracy" type stuff. This very same subject has been all over the net and even in MSM for two years.
www.projectcensored.org also.

The only down side to this is an increase in net censorship, but that is happening already anyway. Banning and assigning the label of "troll" is becoming common. On the left "progressive" boards, well it's instant and permanent. Same thing with the right boards. So comments and posts on both sides should all point the the same destruction of America themes.

The SPPNA Nasco Corridor
August Review
Projectcensored
Globalresearch.ca
Depleted Uranium-They can't afford the return of thousands of troops! Imagine the mutant baby boom!
Wyoming+KBR camps

If we can't break down MSM we should surely flood the net with these types of comments on real and pressing issues. Not the specifically marketed talking points of these two "political parties" geared to the mental age of a twelve year old.
Really, a "troop surge", definitely shoulds like something which came out of a jr. high school business marketing class.

Whomever is posting to these boards, Thank You!
Keep the net from becoming MSB, mainstream blogging!

Old 01-11-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Kudos and Thank You!

Electromagnetic Frequencies;

These are THEIR secret and silent weapons.

I have to THINK on this for awhile, but I know they referred to a certain application as ZAPPING, needles and pins, numbing, etc.

Being able to produce hot flashes, burning sensations, etc.

As I stated, in one area, they were studying the ability to penetrate one's mind and implant thoughts and messages into the subliminal.

I remember being hooked up to a machine that was recording brainwaves. This, in conjunction with the penetration of the mind.

Somehow, I think computers were involved with the aforementioned.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 07:59 PM

I know when I've been ZAPPED. I hear a high-pitched frequency in my ear.

I don't know what, if any, sypmtoms it produces. Just as I try to ignore their presence in my life using other means, I try not to pay much attention to this either.

I know they said these weapons could be used from a distance to target a person.

They can pinpoint a person with accuracy and direct the EMF's right at them.

Perhaps, even kill a person.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-11-2007, 08:02 PM

Not a problem. Got orgonite?
Old 01-11-2007, 08:17 PM

No, I don't have orgonite. Do you seriously believe there is anything that can defend against it?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Yes, Google orgonite. A simple substance one can make or buy cheaply. It is a matrix of organic and metal which by definition absorbs high frequency waves. The people on these boards also have a really good handle on all things NWO.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:52 PM

Interesting stuff.

When I take some into an alternating very high magnetic field, it feels like it's literally buzzing in your hand.

Coins, keys and the like don't.