Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: In Celebration of Martin Luther King Day, Let's Relegalize Slavery!

Blue are you paranoid? If it was you I was referring to you would know wouldn't you?

See the second sentence?

Old 01-16-2007, 08:04 PM

I asked "to whom were you referring to when you called them a prick?"

Obviously, you don't want to answer.

That's your choice.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-20-2007, 12:47 PM

If you read a story about a guy and his family complaining about there neighbor. They just moved into this neighborhood About six months ago. He describes them as dirty noisy with a lot of traffic in and out of there house.The kids are always staring at your daughter and making sexual remarks at her. She complains about it.Your son tries to stand up for her but when he does they all threaten him As a group. You call the cops and they say theres nothing they can do.Until of course they hurt or rape you or your family members.So life gos on with this house next door looking like a junk yard cars old bikes tires sitting around (you get the picture).

A liberal idiot would assume the problem was black and white wouldn't he?

All races live in groups because they like to be with there own race.

By placing the label of racist on whites for wanting to do as all the other races do is part of this bull shit game to bring about the demise of the white race. AND THIS IS THE WORST FORM OF RACISM THERE IS!!

What race ended slavery? What race shared there innovation and technology with the world to make life comfortable? What race fed the world? ETC ETC

YES I KNOW problems today seem to be of the whites making. But its suppose to look like that. After all its all part of the plan isn't it? Get the whites to kill the Arab and the others to kill the whites and protect the killers with hate crime laws and no cover in msm on crimes against whites.

Take out the ones that are smart enough to resist and the stupid ones will be the slave's for the masters.

Better figure it out soon children and set aside you're truly racist hatred before its too late.

And I would just like to say Good luck taking out the whites. Easier said than done.

I feel better now :-D