Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-16-2007, 08:05 PM
cuda cuda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Default Re: youtude insergency


You make little sense in most you say to me blue. Do you notice you cant get the response from me you are fishing for?This frustrates you doesn't it? Why use a hammer when it is possible to finesse it with a feather.Sorry but its more fun this way don't you think? Well for me it is. Or should I say memyselfandI? :lol: :-P 8-)

__________________
When money is your god...The devil is the banker
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Yes, I meant to say linquistics.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Quote:
cuda wrote:
You make little sense in most you say to me blue. Do you notice you cant get the response from me you are fishing for?This frustrates you doesn't it? Why use a hammer when it is possible to finesse it with a feather.Sorry but its more fun this way don't you think? Well for me it is. Or should I say memyselfandI? :lol: :-P 8-)
Everything I say to you makes sense.

You are projecting your reality on me and your reality is not mine.

I was not fishing for a response.

I merely asked a question.

I am not frustrated by any lack of response or response you have provided.

You are projecting again.

Have fun in whatever way you desire and say whatever you choose.

Freedom of Speech hasn't been banished yet.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-22-2007, 05:00 PM
cuda cuda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Default Re: youtude insergency

More like criticizing the smallest thing and forgetting the large part is your forte'. Also all you do is rant about who cares and arguing with your self as 2 for sure and I think one more personalities on this blog. Not to mention anyone that puts up a title. Do you even read them or are you just suppose to criticize all? I also think that you steal your illuminate brain washing stories from others stories. Am I the only one who has suspected this?
__________________
When money is your god...The devil is the banker
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Quote:
cuda wrote:
More like criticizing the smallest thing and forgetting the large part is your forte'. Also all you do is rant about who cares and arguing with your self as 2 for sure and I think one more personalities on this blog. Not to mention anyone that puts up a title. Do you even read them or are you just suppose to criticize all? I also think that you steal your illuminate brain washing stories from others stories. Am I the only one who has suspected this?

Why is it that you believe you can tell me I am forgetting something?

In what area do you believe my forte' lies?

How would you know?

It is not my forte'. Hasn't been for decades and never will be again.

THIS IS MY FORTE' and I am capable of making that decision using my own free will, my own mind and not via suggestion by another entity.

That was my choice then and it is my choice now.

I beg to differ on the "criticizing the smallest thing."

If that is how you see it, your perception is skewed big time!

Your opinion as to my mind control victimization of the PAST is of no importance to me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Quote:
cuda wrote:
More like criticizing the smallest thing and forgetting the large part is your forte'. Also all you do is rant about who cares and arguing with your self as 2 for sure and I think one more personalities on this blog. Not to mention anyone that puts up a title. Do you even read them or are you just suppose to criticize all? I also think that you steal your illuminate brain washing stories from others stories. Am I the only one who has suspected this?
Cuda said:

"I also think that you steal your illuminate brain washing stories from others stories. Am I the only one who has suspected this?"

Gee, I wonder what this question is meant to provoke or suggest?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Quote:
cuda wrote:
You make little sense in most you say to me blue. Do you notice you cant get the response from me you are fishing for?This frustrates you doesn't it? Why use a hammer when it is possible to finesse it with a feather.Sorry but its more fun this way don't you think? Well for me it is. Or should I say memyselfandI? :lol: :-P 8-)
I detect a slight bit of sadism in this statement.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: youtude insergency

Cuda wrote:

"More like criticizing the smallest thing and forgetting the large part is your forte'."

More like remembering that MY lyrics were stolen in the past and present.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.