Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2004, 04:32 PM

Default The Earth is NOT Moving!

There is Something about Space that THEY ("the Illdarkinati) Don't Want You to Know .......

The Earth is NOT Moving!!

The Sun, Moon and Stars are going around a stationary Earth just as observed and just as the Bible says,

(Sun 24hrs...... Moon 24hrs 50min 28sec...... Stars 23hrs 56min 4sec...... all east-to-west).
More:
(Moving-Earth DECEPTION!!)

Last edited by rushdoony : 10-21-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2004, 06:25 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Is this an example of a Christian mind?
Old 12-12-2004, 07:35 PM

To: Daniel

What does that mean?

Somebody posts 2 x 2 = 4 and then I say
Is that an example of a Christian mind?
What has that got to do with anything?

You want me executed because I'm disagreeing with your heliocentric brainwashing. OK what about the reverse, you should then be executed when you find out you are wrong and I was right. Unfortunately I would be dead under your rules even though I'd like to do it myself.

I am kicking you off this website because you gave an irrelevant response to a serious topic. Never come back. Are you going to follow my orders or not?
Old 12-12-2004, 08:16 PM

Hmmm... interesting stuff. I'ma look into it more. I dont know if i'm sold but as conspiracy nuts, we be should open to ALL possibilities.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM

You should'nt be sold on only a few paragraphs from me. That's why I mentioned the two expert websites. Thanks for replying though.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:42 PM

Rush,
your words speak too your true character.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:11 PM

Hey Rushdy, fixedearth is a great website. They got alot of stuff over there too about NASA's virtual reality ventures. And Zan, that's a cool quote from Mudvayne. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-13-2004, 03:36 AM

When the helicopter launches off from NYC, it launches w/ a radial velcotiy equal to the spin of the earth itself (if you choose to solve the problem in that frame of reference). For this reason, it continues "spinning" at the same rate as the surface of the earth underneath it (since there is no other force that would counteract or retard its motion in this respect).

Suppose you were on a speeding train, and jumped off. Inbetween the time you left the train, and when you hit the ground, you would be moving "laterally" at the same velocity as the train. You wouldn't just suddenly "stop moving" (i.e., b/c the surface of the earth isn't moving in frame of reference) just b/c you left the train (at least, not until you hit the ground).

Foucault's Pendulum proves that the earth is rotating.. you can use the pendulum to measure the rate of rotation, provided you know your latitude:

http://plus.maths.org/issue9/xfile/
Old 12-13-2004, 04:48 AM

Peace all,

God sent us a proven final testament and it offers final answers to our questions. Quran confirms and supersedes the Torah and the Bible.

Quran was revealed around 1400 years ago, yet it confirms the movement of earth, as well as the bigbang:

From the authorized english translation of Quran by the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa Ph.D:

1-Earth's Movement: A Scientific Miracle

[27:88] When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of GOD, who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

2- The Big Bang Theory Confirmed*

[21:30] Do the unbelievers not realize that the heaven and the earth used to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things. Would they believe?

[21:31] And we placed on earth stabilizers, lest it tumbles with them, and we placed straight roads therein, that they may be guided.

[21:32] And we rendered the sky a guarded ceiling. Yet, they are totally oblivious to all the portents therein.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-13-2004, 12:31 PM

A certified pothead once said to me when I was driving and she was in the passenger seat and there was a fly hovering between us,

"Shouldn't this fly be at the back of the car since the car is moving forward?"

I don't have an answer, this forum just happened to remind me of that moment.