Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

I would describe it briefly this way.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

Mind control plays a prominent role in this regard.

There are masters and there are servants.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.
Well according to former insider, Leo Zagami they are very pervasive. see following link for audio interview. - Illuminati Confessions

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2006/12dec/RICR-061217.html

Old 01-31-2007, 10:34 PM

PISSBOY, Mumy is waiting with a warm...

The Devil
Old 02-01-2007, 06:57 AM

The Devil is perverted.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-01-2007, 12:57 PM

Secret societies have been around since pre-history.

The name of the 'organization' above them?

Why would they need a name? They’re the most powerful people in the world and their group is pure secret. They might as well have no names. Though there are a few titles they have given themselves for egotistical stimulation. Its more like a family than an organization. And yes, they are satanic, which would make them just as ignorant as the rest, but they are also the only satanists who are actually in direct contact with the Devil.

Dont ask me how I know this because I am simply able to access this information from a spiritual source.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:04 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

Why would they need a name? They’re the most powerful people in the world and their group is pure secret. They might as well have no names. Though there are a few titles they have given themselves for egotistical stimulation. Its more like a family than an organization. And yes, they are satanic, which would make them just as ignorant as the rest, but they are also the only satanists who are actually in direct contact with the Devil.

If their group is pure secret, how do you know? So, they have a direct line to the Devil? You know this, but you don't know the name of the organization or who they are?

Dont ask me how I know this because I am simply able to access this information from a spiritual source.
Now that makes perfect sense! Glad you cleared this mystery up for us with another mystery.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-01-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

If their group is pure secret, how do you know? So, they have a direct line to the Devil? You know this, but you don't know the name of the organization or who they are?

Now that makes perfect sense! Glad you cleared this mystery up for us with another mystery.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
LOL, it's like a riddle wrapped up in an enigma
Old 02-01-2007, 08:25 PM

That is too funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-01-2007, 10:12 PM

YOUR BULB IS BLOWN BITCH.