Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Witness a miracle (streaming video)

Ephesians i am a believer. however its really not our place to decide who goes where. I'm not out to judge Ahmad, I just think he is being misled so we are discussing it. Surely it is not my place to condemn those who believe differently or dont believe at all. Leave that to all the misled right wing evangelicals.

Old 02-16-2005, 05:15 PM

And by the way ahmad, there was no software for that type of analysis in 1968. He would have had to write his own, which was difficult even for the experts in the computer industry. Not only that, but computers were not available to those in the sciences at that time. Physics maybe. Besides those that built them, corporations had a couple as did the government. Not even mathematicians had ready access at that point. I'm just saying to look into the matter a little as opposed to blindly believing. My source- my brother- has been working on computers since the 50's. since the beginning more or less of th ecomputer industry.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:12 PM

Zany if a man rejects Christ, then he has already condemned himself to judgment--I have no power to condemn anyone; that domain is Christ's alone.

Pointing out the exclusiveness of Christ's redeeming nature to the lost is neither "judgmental" nor "condemning"--it's merely confirming and proclaiming the Word.

I do not condemn Ahmad; I'm praying that he'll accept Jesus as His Savior, but if he rejects Christ, it is not "judgmental" to tell him what awaits him.

If Ahmad was driving on a dangerous and curvy road at night with a bridge out up ahead of him, would it be "judgmental" of me to warn him of the danger ahead by jumping up and down, and screaming at him?

For some odd reason many of those who claim to be christians are simply remaining silent as our fellow humanity plunge off of their own spiritual bridges into their deaths!

Jesus told us to "go unto all the world and preach the Gospel" to the lost.

Jesus said, "If you love me you'll obey me."
Old 02-17-2005, 05:06 AM

There is no argument between me and you,

We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is one and the same; to Him alone we are submitters.

P.S: For those who wish to see the messenger's computer: The Computer Speaks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-18-2005, 12:50 AM

Ahmad, I want to say to you that while we may disagree on many points, we are both God's children and He loves you and I--and everyone on this forum equally.

My Lord, Jesus, directs His followers to love all men and to pray for them. Sometimes I don't do such a great job at showing love towards my neighbors. In my zeal to see you become saved, perhaps I've insulted you and criticized you unfairly. This is not the way Jesus wants me to behave with others.

If this is so, then accept my apology. If I have represented Christ poorly to you, then that is a terrible thing and I will have to answer for that.

Just remember that Jesus was perfect but unfortunately His followers aren't.