Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: THE ILLUMINATI

YOUR LIGHTS ARE PERMANENTY BLOWN.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:31 AM

Did you not read one word of what I said on this matter?

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They live in Europe. I wont name the country.
If you track them down by some miracle, you’ll surly be killed.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
And now they’ve noticed my intrusion.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.
Yes, I read everything. Read it twice. A mystery wrapped in an enigma is what IGWT wrote. I'd agree with him.

More babble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, you're the man who knows how it all works. Congratulations! Keep spinning.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

Yes, I read everything. Read it twice. A mystery wrapped in an enigma is what IGWT wrote. I'd agree with him.

More babble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, you're the man who knows how it all works. Congratulations! Keep spinning.

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2007, 04:37 PM

I can't believe I was up until 3:00 A.M. last night writing paragraph after paragraph to LaDomino when I finally realized that it could be summed up in a nutshell.

I will not show The Devil any compassion, but you, my friend, are free to do so. Why you would request this of me is beyond my comprehension and you could write a book about it, but it still isn't happening.

I invited him over and over again to come on the site when the Devil made his appearance and demonstrate his compassionate and caring abilities to a vile person. What doe he do? Shows up at 3:00 A.M. and posts a comment. I suppose this one comment is going to change this man from evil to good in a nanosecond.

You know, if you're going to request that SOMEONE behave in a certain manner to an abusive person, or do as you say, although you don't do as you say, I tend to steer clear of these people. A little too close to "mind control" for me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 03:41 AM

I dont live in America, so the times are different. You guys need to catch up on your Zs - 3 in the morning it is not healthy - especially in front of a computer - on a CONSPIRACY board no less...

Babble? Thats your opinion BlueAngel (and probably igwt's opinion too, seeing as he’s been zestfully humping your leg lately) sorry I couldn’t resist. :lol:

Anyway, take my words the way you wish or ignore them completely. The only person interested in your preferences is you (and igwt).
Old 02-03-2007, 07:01 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
I dont live in America, so the times are different. You guys need to catch up on your Zs - 3 in the morning it is not healthy - especially in front of a computer - on a CONSPIRACY board no less...

Babble? Thats your opinion BlueAngel (and probably igwt's opinion too, seeing as he’s been zestfully humping your leg lately) sorry I couldn’t resist. :lol:

Anyway, take my words the way you wish or ignore them completely. The only person interested in your preferences is you (and igwt).
What do you think of the above BA?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

I know what's healthy for me.

Sorry, but I don't allow people to hump my leg.

There are plenty people interested in what I have to say.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 07:05 AM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:

What do you think of the above BA?
Interesting, isn't it? Shines a little light on LaDomino. Especially that "humping your leg" comment."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-03-2007, 07:09 AM

Very revealing 8-)