Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?


Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
In answer to your question, I am not a government spy.

I was a government spy.

AND

I come,
In Peace,
As Always,
and
I
am
YOUR
BlueAngel

8-) :-P :lol:

<center>
<img src="http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/reddog11/Redneck20Barbie.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"><br><br>
</center>
That's funny where did you find the pic! 8-)

If only I looked that cute, ha, ha :lol:

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-04-2007, 10:10 PM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Men/Women in Blue?

A CIA worker whose mission is to knock everyones posts off the first page by a FLOOD
of BlueAngel posts. Annoying for the rest of us,
who will probably quit the site because our
posts last all of 10 minutes till BlueAngel comes along.

Play the CIA/Mind Control victim so others
think only nuts come to this site. If the
CIA toyed with your brain how come your spelling is so perfect?

What a mean thing to say if I'm wrong.
Maybe just overambitious but selfish and
self-centered
Very interesting observation.

One minute I receive a PM as follows:


BlueAngel
Sent: 2007/2/4 0:07:41REDRAT

Did you see the post by RedRat under the thread, "Is BlueAngel a government spy?" Your included.

Creepy!

BA



Next I'm supposed to be in league with or the same
person!
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:49 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Men/Women in Blue?

A CIA worker whose mission is to knock everyones posts off the first page by a FLOOD
of BlueAngel posts. Annoying for the rest of us,
who will probably quit the site because our
posts last all of 10 minutes till BlueAngel comes along.

Play the CIA/Mind Control victim so others
think only nuts come to this site. If the
CIA toyed with your brain how come your spelling is so perfect?

What a mean thing to say if I'm wrong.
Maybe just overambitious but selfish and
self-centered
Very interesting observation.

One minute I receive a PM as follows:


BlueAngel
Sent: 2007/2/4 0:07:41REDRAT

Did you see the post by RedRat under the thread, "Is BlueAngel a government spy?" Your included.

Creepy!

BA



Next I'm supposed to be in league with or the same
person!
And, this is an example of what? It was a PM asking if you saw the picture that RedRat posted. It included you.

You've already been OUTTED, IGWT.

No need to try to defend yourself. It's impossible.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Men/Women in Blue?

A CIA worker whose mission is to knock everyones posts off the first page by a FLOOD
of BlueAngel posts. Annoying for the rest of us,
who will probably quit the site because our
posts last all of 10 minutes till BlueAngel comes along.

Play the CIA/Mind Control victim so others
think only nuts come to this site. If the
CIA toyed with your brain how come your spelling is so perfect?

What a mean thing to say if I'm wrong.
Maybe just overambitious but selfish and
self-centered
Very interesting observation.

One minute I receive a PM as follows:


BlueAngel
Sent: 2007/2/4 0:07:41REDRAT

Did you see the post by RedRat under the thread, "Is BlueAngel a government spy?" Your included.

Creepy!

BA



Next I'm supposed to be in league with or the same
person!
Yes, one minute you receive a PM and then the next minute you're OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

There isn't any reason to ask if I'm a government spy.

I've already stated I'm an OPERATIVE.

Anymore questions?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 02-05-2007, 12:54 PM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
There isn't any reason to ask if I'm a government spy.

I've already stated I'm an OPERATIVE.

Anymore questions?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Out of the mouth of babes, as they say
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 02-05-2007, 06:33 PM
cold cold is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 665
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

And what are you igwit? An idiot?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 02-07-2007, 03:25 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

8-) Leave Dr Evil alone hes just having a little fun since i am big Austin Powers fan and Dr Evil fan as far humour goes i dig it!.

Austin Powers is far better than this new 007 casino royale trash anyday and atleast its funny!.
Infact i thought after the "Spy who Shagged Me" trilogies the makers and producers of 007 movies would give up as the Powers movies did such fine job of taking piss out 007 movies permanantly. 8-) :lol:
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 02-07-2007, 06:33 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
8-) Leave Dr Evil alone hes just having a little fun since i am big Austin Powers fan and Dr Evil fan as far humour goes i dig it!.

Austin Powers is far better than this new 007 casino royale trash anyday and atleast its funny!.
Infact i thought after the "Spy who Shagged Me" trilogies the makers and producers of 007 movies would give up as the Powers movies did such fine job of taking piss out 007 movies permanantly. 8-) :lol:
Likes the word PISS. What was it? Oh, yes, I remembered not to forget.

"Do you want me to piss on you?"

Who said that?

WE know who.

It's all been documented.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 02-07-2007, 11:52 AM
igwt igwt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,391
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

http://www.blue-angel.ro/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 4 02-22-2007 08:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 1 02-22-2007 08:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:09 PM
Blue Ange BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel Bl General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 08:07 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.