Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Where are the SAFE PLACES??

From my experience in Tijuana, They appear friendly on the surface, but if you don't watch your back, they'll beat you and take your wallet and the cops are crooked and are worth avoiding at all costs.
Let's just agree to disagree on this. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-18-2005, 06:50 PM

nohope187, how is life in Tennessee? is it worth moving to? how many feet above sea level?

I read that Memphis would become a port town.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:50 PM

The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean. Memphis is like San Francisco and Nashville is a wannabe Los Angeles and Knoxville is like a Sacto/Oakland combo. I don't know how far above sea level Tenne is, though. This place isn't as redneck as most people think it is. You might run into one or two at most. Not a bad place commerce is good, no state taxes(yet). I don't think this place will be all that great once the shit hits the fan. The Matrix (TIA) system is already set up here. The police are recruiting military veterans because they're unthinking fools who do what they're told. We have sobriety/seatbelt checkpoints all over the place. Future looks bright, doesn't it?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:58 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean.
you serious? I thought you didn't believe any of the earth change stuff and wasn't taking it serious!

In recent days I have been reading more of this earth change stuff, and everyone says "get right with the creator," which means have your spiritual life and connection with God in check and don't worry so much about your physical body, since nowhere is really safe. Basically put your life in God's hands. I have pretty much resigned to my fate since there is little chance of me relocating. Im just gonna try to be as good a person as can be, read the Bible everyday and just repent, pray and ask for forgiveness. I don't look forward to a horrible death but what can I do, i am stuck over here.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:41 PM

I honestly don't know if Cali is really gonna fall into the ocean, but I do know for certain that some real bad shit is headed your way, Doc.
Let's look at the writing on the wall, shall we?
California has the largest debt/deficit/govt spending more than any other state in the US.
Last time I checked, the number was at 37 billion and still going, so if the economy ever crashes it'll happen there first. You've got groups like Mecha and La Raza over there helping illegals invade the state. You've got police state gun confiscation laws like in New York. You've got the dept. of Homeland Sec. recruiting at all the highschools and colleges. You've got all the major employers over there pushing direct deposit. As you know, California, New York, and Florida are all model states for the rest of the US, so whatever happens there will eventually happen everywhere else too. Reason why most people move out of major metro areas is just to buy time, 'cause they can see the shit moving towards the fan in slow motion and naturally, want to be as far away as possible when it hits.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:29 PM

I'm still more worried about the ol' volcano in Yellowstone...
Old 02-21-2005, 10:16 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
The whole reason my family decided to move here from San Jose,CA was pretty much because we got word of Cali falling into the ocean. Memphis is like San Francisco and Nashville is a wannabe Los Angeles and Knoxville is like a Sacto/Oakland combo. I don't know how far above sea level Tenne is, though. This place isn't as redneck as most people think it is. You might run into one or two at most.
In my experience, San Jose California can actually be pretty damn redneck (depending what part of town you wander into!) :-P
Old 02-22-2005, 06:16 AM

hope,

I have seen what you have seen in cali. Once so prosperous with the silicone chip and wine and tourism... how many hotels and businesses and malls have closed? What are the youth like? Education?

Howse that heroin that they are replacing the cocaine with? They didn't pick Afghan just for the pipeline and the strategic positioning - best Opium in the world! Opium makes heroin I think??? Black Ops and funding??? Drugs ???

What hits California spreads... scary thought when you think of SKAG! Crack kills the market off too quick - with Skag they live longer to buy more - that's their reasoning, not mine. Sick. Ever seen a kid with track marks up their arms? It's not a pretty sight. Then somehow she gets the bright spark idea to sell her ass to support her habit. Welcome to the Californian nightmare, oops I meant Dream.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:53 PM

Actually, my most recent memory of Cali is that it's become MexiAsiafornia from massive immigration both legal and illegal, and this was back in August 2004 when I was there. I guess s Doc would know better at confirming what it looks like now. :-P