Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Jews Start War Between Russia & U.S...Jews Rule World? CRAPOLA!

I have spent alot less time here at CC. I have rent to pay after all.

I cant resist having one last jab at the constant talk of WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAr...

Inparticular the waffle of Rivero at WRH who constantly pushes this line and also the draft which he tells us is coming soon as if he has some amazing predictive powers. Well it's been 2 years Rivero and still no sign of the draft. Just more crap to keep people distracted.

The American people will never accept a draft. Bush knows it but they'll keep floating it out their to keep the rats in a tiz.

As for all out war...

What exactly will the Jews control after a nuclear conflageration between the U.S and Russia?

I take it Russia and the U.S are entirely stupid?

They are using end of days hysteria to keep the public on the back foot. Keep you running in circles.

Watch "Wag The Dog"...then watch it again...then again and then again until it's imprinted deep into your head.

If you're of the religious bent then you have no business buying into this crap. Read your bible. "Talk of wars...but the end is not yet."

They are going to intimidate us with war and tension and take the world to the brink...then offer you a soloution...

a secular NWO Liberal government to finally end all this war.

You'll be so relieved you'll take anyone. Anyone but this nut case Bush. It's a scam and I'm quite personally sick of it and sick of some very popular websites continuing to push this shit.

It's Saturday, mid morning in West Oz.

I am heading to the beach for a latte and cheese cake. I am not buying into this bullshit. I am going to continue to enjoy life confident that when the time comes i will know what to do.

"The Majician twirls his cane seducvtively"... as George Humphrey relates in his 9-11 video to get you looking off into the distance instead of where you are right now.

It's the same old game with new bells and whistles.

They bore me and I wish for a more worthy opponent.

Old 02-18-2005, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Jews Start War Between Russia & U.S...Jews Rule World? CRAPOLA!

TB

I think it is best that you don't come to sites like this. from your last couple of posts i sense that you are not well. The info given on sites like this has to be viewed with discenment.

When i first became aware it was a terrible time i wanted to forget what i learned and yet learn more. life as i knew changed for ever but it was not a short passage it took years and over all it took deep spiritual therapy the one that only God through his holy ghost can achieve.

one cannot study these things and be spiritualy week the whole nwo is a spiritual warefare and no human is strong enough by himself to either gasp the info a much less comprehend it.

remember its not are war we can not do anything against it, we are just watchers to lead those who have not seen in the day that will come.

so take a break mate read the good Bible and (specialy the new testament first) and see the future reveled before your eyes just as it was written long before. but a future with hope for all.

Old 02-19-2005, 04:28 AM

A worrying development among some is their insufferable righteousness. These zealots appear as nothing but fundamentalists in a quest, where self-made rules become doctrine and other, less worthy are cast out. Born again in the fire of insecurity and guilt, they create a heaven where none but themselves truly keep the faith... a world of rigid doctrine and self-imposed commandments. In time, they take on the aspects of clergy: Indolence, pride, superstition, bigotry, persecution and ignorance.

Feel free to quote me True.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-19-2005, 05:14 AM

Point taken. Believe me. I wont be.

In ten years they'll still be talking of war...and war...and the draft...and you'll all be still talking about it.

Talking about it...and yes talking about it but you wont be doing anything about it.

Enjoy the talk fest!

Ya know what! Fuck this...bring it on...please explain to me how it's going to unfold 55. Explain to me how war will come between Russia and the U.S brought on by a few good Jews?

Come on...I challenge everyone on this site to explain to me how the war with Iran will unfold and how the U.S and Russia will be stupid enough to find themselves involved in a nuclear exchange?

Explain to me the forces to be used.

Explain to me the logistics.

Explain to me how a draft will be sold to the American people who are already sick to death of the Iraq war and are well and truly onto Bush and Co.

Please explain to me how a giant terrorist attack will be pulled off in the U.S?

Explain to me how the intelligence community will be kept in line when their own families are incinerated?

Explain in all the detail your little head can muster instead of parroting the SAME CRAPOLA from the USUAL SUSPECT web sites.

Right now. Line up one by one and state your case.

And please 55...belive me...i know first hand exactly whats happening. Unlike yourself, a wannabe second hand rumour peddler.

So bring it on. Lets explain these rumours of war in detail.

Lets get the facts on EXACTLY how it's all going to unfold.

Lets here from everyone once and for all how it's all going to pan out.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:49 AM

the powers that be will make it happen the way they have always made it happen by the manipulation of money and greed. this has been the history of most wars in the last centuries specialy the 20th.

we humans are capable of anything particularly if we become zealots of any idea. just look at the palastines they wrap themselves in explosives and ignite where ever they can kill whoever.

This is because of the lack of belief in an absolute code morality that brings man too do anything.

nobody is saying that what will happen will work in clockwork precision. the people who manipulate society are as human and error prone as you and me. thats one of the reasons it will fail.

of cousre those of us that are bibile believers know that the human powers that be, are servants of the spiritual powers of darkeness, entitties that direct those that want to serve them for the sake of money and power. their goal is to rule over mankind.

if you don't belive this then everything does not make sense and in truth to the matter it really would not because of the scope and timeframe of the things we talk and study about would be far removed from what any man or group of men can ever hope to achieve.

please don't take my words as a rebuff to you or of any sense of holier or better than thou attitude cause its not, its my way of telling you that what you feel is not uncommun and that you should take a break and sooner or latter you will decide.

if these belifes upset you don't get into them. if they still persist then seek a solid spiritual base on which to base your life with that you will have a better perspective on these things. because noy having such a base can make anyone lose their senses.

just remember there are those that want to keep us blind of the facts so that they can work there ways.

good luck
Old 02-19-2005, 06:19 AM

BTW...thanks Rangergord.

Best to all.

I can see there'll be no debate.

I truly wish everyone the best.

Trust your own instincts. Trust also your own intelligence. Dont wait for the Net guru's to tell you how it'll all unfold.

Including me.

And yes. They wont win.

And yes, it would help if people stopped spreading endless half baked rumours which gain lives of there own based on half baked theories and a love of watching destruction from a safe ditance.

Dont worry 55...i really am working on not coming back here.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:35 AM

Default Insights?

Actually, 55...

What's the result of your visiting this site, studying various conspiracies and possible scenarios to the end of the world?

What is your conclusion?

What is the result of your knowledge of the NWO conspiracy?

Where has it led you?

What insights have you reached?

When are YOU going to leave this forum and do something else?

Not that I want you to, don't get me wrong ;-) just some questions I think truebeliever has asked himself and reached an answer. I know I came to this forum with a purpose. When I fulfill that purpose I'll leave too.

Have you asked yourself these questions?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Insights?

I vist these sites to gather more information and to compare learn and un learn. To study the times but most of all i am a bible student and i compare the info gathered here with that published in the bible. and only further in those that have bibilical connections. as to the posible scenarios of the worlds end the bible speakes of the the end of an age.

if you go to the book of daniel and revelation and others it portrays these events. as for the end of the age it decribes a conflict that will start with a being called the antichrist who will rule the world politcaly and economicaly, it says his origin is suprenatural, he starts as an image that comes to life and causes a world war.

he directs his efforts to destroy jerusalem and gods people. the book says that 2 thirds of the world population will be wiped out. when he goes against Gods remenant of people, they clamor to God, Jesus comes and battles with this antichrist wins the battle and establishes his kingdom on earth for all nations. it will be a an authoritarian reign but a just pecefull joyfull reign.

My conclusion is the the bible written over thousands of years and finnished about 2 thousand years ago is correct and on tract.

The result of my knowlege is greater faith in gods word. the ability to defend myself from false knowlege that clouds vision also helping others see the times we are living for what they are.

i have great sympathy for tb i just think he has infromation overload. if information like this affects his life i recommend him to leave for his own peace.

he should also realize that a couple of weeks, months or even years of scattered info is of no use to anyone. without a firm base anyone can go crazy or at the least become disfunctional and please don't think that i am implying superiority or inferiority to anyone. knowlege has to be cultivated and anyone can if they take time and proper methods. for everyone there is a season.

if tb has come to his conclusion of things exposed here that is fine.

I have been at this on and off for over 20 years the first info i recieved schocked me so much that i stopped looking into it for 3 years

just because i come to these forms does no mean that i believe everything published in them but i read all i can and compare to gods word. i like to here others opinions on how they read the same info.

so i am not in now way putting down tb nor any other.

when will i stop? i don't know.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:05 AM

i think if you read carefully it doesn't neccessarily say that the war of Armegeddon will destroy 1/3 of humanity, but it will "unleash spirits" or something to that effect.

This sounds like plague to me.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:42 AM

yes i stand corrected. my typo.